2N Jim Corbett National Park
2Night in Jim Corbett National Park with Brekfast ,Lunch & Dinner ,All Taxes
The Solluna Resort, situated close to Jim Corbett National Park, offers conference halls, safari, adventure activities, restaurant and lounge. Located in Merchula is a 4 star luxury property of The Solluna Resort, which promises to give a memorable trip to all nature lovers. The resort offers well-equipped, tastefully designed Superior Cottages, Deluxe Cottages, Premium Cottages and Presidential Cottages. While staying in this resort, guests can enjoy adventure activities like trekking, mountain climbing, rappelling, rafting and hiking and many more....
Day 01: Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx):
Pick up from Airport /Railway Station direct proceeds to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett:
Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03:Delhi -Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours Approx):
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel &direct proceeds to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
2. Tea/Coffee maker in cottage
3. Buffet meals as per opted meal plan
4. Complimentary 02 mineral water bottles per cottage each day
5. Guided trekking trip to The Solluna Waterfall once during stay
6. Guided Nature Walk along river side
7. Complimentary use of Rain Dance Arena
8. Complimentary use of Swimming Pool (Proper swim wear mandatory) 9. All in & out house games (Swings, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Cricket, Badminton, T.T, Carom etc)
10. Wildlife Movie Show
Chargeable adventure activities:
- Jungle Jeep Safari :- @ 6500 /- per jeep per safari
- Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jeeps charges & resort service charge
- Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + Guide + Driver
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VIST CORBETT:
Corbett is a year-round destination as it has a moderate climate. However, depending on what you want to do, here’s a monthly breakup of Corbett’s climatic conditions so that you can plan when to go:
October to February: The weather in Corbett becomes pleasant in the month of October with lush-green surroundings that is a sight to behold. Although the winter season starts from the month of November, the core area of the park opens from 15th November and it is during this time, many people visit Corbett to enjoy safari. The average temperature during this time can sometimes drop down to 5 degree Celsius. Make sure you pack some woollens, especially for night.
April to June: These months constitute the summer season in Corbett and sometimes the average temperature can rise up till 40 degree Celsius during the daytime. Although it is hot but this is the best time to spot animals including tigers in the park. Note that 15th June onwards, the core area of the park is closed due to onset of rainy season.
July to September: These months constitute the monsoon season in Corbett. Nature lovers would love it as this is a great time to explore the lush-green environ in the region. Although Corbett National Park is open for most part of the year, but some parts of the park remains closed from July 1st till 14th November. Since this is an off-season, it allows budget travellers to stay in good resorts at affordable prices. This can be a relaxing weekend getaway for you and your family as it is less crowded and more peaceful.
The nearest railhead from Jim Corbett is Ramnagar, connected to major destinations such as Delhi Haridwar, Lucknow and Varanasi. Although there is only one train from Delhi and it has several stops on the way. A more convenient option would be to take a train to Muradabad, and change for Ramnagar. Or, you could take the daily overnight Ranikhet Express that connects Delhi with Kathgodam.