Book for minimum 2Night & get 3rd Night complimentary on stay only basis (sub to availability)
The Solluna Resort, situated close to Jim Corbett National Park, offers conference halls, safari, adventure activities, restaurant and lounge. Located in Merchula is a 4 star luxury property of The Solluna Resort, which promises to give a memorable trip to all nature lovers. The resort offers well-equipped, tastefully designed Superior Cottages, Deluxe Cottages, Premium Cottages and Presidential Cottages. While staying in this resort, guests can enjoy adventure activities like trekking, mountain climbing, rappelling, rafting and hiking and many more....
Suggested Itinerary :-
Day 01: Delhi - Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours) : Pick up from Airport /Railway Station direct proceeds to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett : Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours) Early morning after breakfast direct proceeds to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
- India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
- Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
- Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
- These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
- Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
- Most hotels normally have check in time 1400Hrs/Check Out -1200Hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- 02 Nights stay on double sharing basis
- 03rd Night complimentary on room only basis (Subject to Availability)
- Not valid on long weekends, special events & government holidays
- Complimentary night shall be consecutive night only
- Complimentary night shall be extended in same cottage category as booked
- This offer can-not be clubbed with any other promotion or complimentary upgrade
- Extra person if any will be charged as per current tariff plan for the third night
- Any dispute should be referred to the company and the decision of the company shall be final.
Chargeable adventure activities:
- Jungle Jeep Safari:- @ 5199 /- per jeep per safari
- Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jypsy charges & resort service charge
- Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + 02 kids up to (05 years) + Guide + Driver
- Airfare or Train fare.
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
- Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 5% wef 1 July 2017 ( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
- If Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
- Porterage Charges, Entrance Charges, Tips, Laundry, Luggage, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
- Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling . We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in ( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
Safari Booking Instructions
- Pre booking is done 07 days in advance subject to weather conditions
-Any permit may be cancelled by the Forest Department at any point before the safari without any notice
-In case of cancellation due to extreme weathers conditions, the permit may be cancelled by the forest department at any time
- IDs with names, ages and genders of ‘ALL’ travellers is mandatory
-Safari booking shall be considered final only confirmation from the resort
-Permit is strictly subject to availability on first come first serve basis
-In case of cancellation, Rs. 2500.00 is Non Refundable per jeep
- No changes can be made once permit is booked
-All safaris are on exclusive basis and not per person
-Safari confirmation is subject to 100% advances