Day 01: New Delhi - Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours) : Pick up from Airport /Railway Station direct proceeds to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett : Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03:Corbett - New Delhi (235 kms / 5/6 hours) Early morning after breakfast direct proceeds to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
• Resort has a concept of NO Television & NO Wi-Fi in lieu of bringing you closer to nature and achieves Digital Detox.
• Due to remote location & weather conditions it is advisable to carry CASH in order to pay balance payment & extras if any directly at the resort.
• In-room service only in-case of emergency this is due to vast expanse of the property.
• Guest to carry valid govt id such as Driving License, Voter Id or Passport.
• Check in: 12:00 Noon, Check out: 10:00 AM.
• Guests are requested to follow the reserve forest norms and abide by forest rules.
• All outdoor arrangements are subject to weather conditions.
• DJ if played will be subject to permission from forest department and played indoors.
• Early check in and late checkout is subject to availability and chargeable.
• Any Eatables from outside are not permitted inside the resort premises.
• Proper swim wear is required before entering the swimming pool. Swimming trunks are available for purchase at unit.
Any cancellations on safari bookings or hurdles caused after reservation, due to weather conditions & reasons beyond control will not be resort responsibility.
- 02 Nights stay on double sharing basis
- Traditional Welcome on arrival
- Tea/Coffee maker in cottage
- Buffet meals as per opted meal plan
- Complimentary 02 mineral water bottles per cottage each day
- Guided trekking trip to The Solluna Waterfall once during stay
- Guided Nature Walk along river side
- Complimentary use of Rain Dance Arena
- Complimentary use of Swimming Pool (Proper swim wear mandatory)
- All in & out house games (Swings, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Cricket, Badminton, T.T, Carom etc)
- Wildlife Movie Show
- Cookies & Fruit Platter in cottage on first day
- Evening high tea with light music on all evenings
- Flag Hoisting in morning with traditional Indian sweets on 15th Aug 2017
- Live Guitarist and Indoor Music night on alternative evenings
- Adventure activities for all ages such as Flying Fox, Treasure Hunt, Burma Bridge etc.
- Kite Flying and Kids Painting Session
- Surprise games and events for all ages
- Eco Environment session and Tree Planting with the Naturalist
Chargeable adventure activities:
- Jungle Jeep Safari:- @ 5900 /- per jeep per safari
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
- Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 5% wef 1 July 2017 ( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
- If Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
- Porterage Charges, Entrance Charges, Tips, Laundry, Luggage, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
- Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
- Safari needs to be pre booked and is not guaranteed without prior reservation
- Maximum 50 days advance booking is allowed
- Traveller ids along with names, ages and genders of ‘ALL’ travellers is required for booking
- Govt approved photo ids are required for safari reservation processing
- Resort can only assist for getting safari booked and holds no guarantee for the same
- All other charges will be charged as per the actual from resort if any
- In case of cancellation due to bad weather or any other reason beyond our control Rs.2600 will be Non-Refundable per jeep
- No changes can be made once permit is booked