335 kms & 9hrs drive approx.from (Delhi) 2N Stay,Breakfast & Dinner in Shervani Hotel.
The state of Uttarakhand is blessed with many beautiful hill stations, but one of the most captivating is Nainital, located in the Kumaon region. Overlooking the pearly waters of a pear-shaped lake and the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas, Nainital is known as the lake capital of India'. Providing panoramic views of the valley and surrounding hills on one side and views of the magnificent Himalayan Range on the other, Nainital tourism is all about hill-station love.
Nainital Overview: The state of Uttarakhand is blessed with many beautiful hill stations, but one of the most captivating is Nainital, located in the Kumaon region. Overlooking the pearly waters of a pear-shaped lake and the snowcapped peaks of the Himalayas, Nainital is known as the ‘lake capital of India'. Providing panoramic views of the valley and surrounding hills on one side and views of the magnificent Himalayan Range on the other, Nainital tourism is all about hill-station love.
Hotel Shervani Hiltop Overview: In existence since 1960 and operating as a resort since 1981, Shervani Hilltop Nainital is spread across the lush green land of the mountain side of Uttarakhand, with elite facilities. Located in the midst of nature, with a view to appreciate the surroundings from each of the 47 accommodation options, the hotel has been beautifully constructed with wooden floorings and fine furnishings. The hill resort is built in the form of little cottages, just 2 KM away from the mall road. And the best part is that it is away from the maddening rush of the town, yet always there.
Suggested Tentative Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital (335 Kms/ 8-9 Hrs drive approx. On your Own)
Morning Departure from New Delhi @ 0600 hrs (on your own) later at the afternoon upon arrival check in to the hotel overnight stay.
Day 02: Nainital
Morning after breakfast, proceed for S/seeing visit on your own: Mall Road, Boating club, cable car ride, Aerial Ropeway and Thandi Sadak, Naina Devi Temple, Naini Lake, (On your own) later back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 03: Nainital -Delhi (335 Kms/ 8-9 Hrs drive approx. On your Own)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to New Delhi
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic)
2. 2 Nights’ Accommodation on Double sharing basis.
3. Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
4. Tea Maker in the room.
5. Complimentary water bottle.
7. All Taxes.
NOTE: Rate are not valid for Festivals/Holidays/Long Weekends/Xmas/ New year.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
Nainital in Summers: March till June
The summers begin with the coming of March and they last till May. The temperature during this time ranges between 10degree C and 27degree C. It is an ideal time for sightseeing and other activities. To enjoy the visit to the fullest, visit attractions such as Caves Garden, Land’s End, Naini Lake and Naina Devi Temple.
Nainital in monsoons: July till September
The monsoon season starts in last June till September. The place does not receive much rainfall during the season. The monsoon season adds to the natural beauty of Nainital. You can visit attractions such as Hanumangarhi, Khurpatal, Kilbury and Naina Peak.
Nainital in winters: October till February
November marks the beginning of the winter season. The season ends with February. The temperature during the season drops down to as low as 0degree C. The weather remains chilly throughout the season as the place experiences heavy snowfall. Enjoy the chill of the season at the Snow View, Naini Peak, Tiffin top, Sattal and The Mall and Guano Hills.
TOUR CODE: AK13032020