2N Lucerne, 2N Interlaken, 1N Zurich
Visit>>Lucerne, Interlaken, Zurich (Switzerland), Mt. Titlis, Mt. Jungfrau, Rheinfall
Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Interlaken is a traditional resort town in the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland. Built on a narrow stretch of valley, between the emerald-colored waters of Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, it has old timber houses and parkland on either side of the Aare River.The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrival in Switzerland
Arrive at Zurich Airport. Board a train for Lucerne. Reach Lucerne and check in at the hotel. You can explore the beautiful city on foot OR spend the day at leisure. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Lucerne.
Day 2: Lucerne- Mt. Titlis
After continental breakfast at the hotel proceed for an excursion to Mt. Titlis. Take a train to Engelberg. Your roundtrip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by cable car. At 3020 m / 10,000 ft. the glacier paradise with the world famous ROTAIR - provides a 360 degree panoramic view of the snow covered valleys, glaciers, Black Forest region, lakes and mountains. Overnight at Lucerne.
Day 3: Lucerne-Interlaken
Continental breakfast at hotel. Check out and reach Lucerne railway station. Board the famous Golden Pass panoramic train to Interlaken. Arrive in Interlaken and check into the hotel. You are free to explore Interlaken, the captivating "capital" of Switzerland's beautiful Bernese Oberland. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Interlaken.
Day 4: Interlaken (Jungfraujoch)
After continental breakfast at the hotel proceed to the railways station to board the train from Interlaken Ost to Grindelwald, from where you take the cog wheel train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch the world’s highest railway station at11333 ft. Experience the view from the biggest glacier in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier and Ice Palace. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Interlaken.
Day 5: Interlaken-Zurich
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out and reach Interlaken railway station for your train to Zurich. Check in at the hotel. Go out to visit the most spectacular waterfall in Europe, The Rhine falls. Spend the rest of the day exploring Zurich’s cobbled streets, wandering through its museums, exploring its flea markets etc. Overnight at Zurich.
Day 6: Departure
After continental breakfast, check out of the hotel and take a prescheduled hotel shuttle or with Swiss Pass take the train for your onward flight OR continue your journey in paradise.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 overnight stays in Lucerne, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
2. 2 overnight stay in Interlaken, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
3. 1 overnight stay in Zurich, room, bath or shower/ WC, breakfast
4. Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 04 days 02nd class
5. Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss Pass
6. Excursion to Mt. Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass
7. Excursion to Rheinfall with Swiss Pass
8. 01 sector ticket from Zurich Airport-Lucerne Hotel
9. 01 sector ticket from Zurich HB- Zurich Airport
10. Vat is Included
Add on Extra INR 16990 per person (Min 2 Pax):
- Arrival transfer from Zurich Airport - Lucerne Hotel on PVT
- Departure transfer form Zurich Hotel - Zurich Airport on PVT
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
13. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
14. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Switzerland is a destination for all reasons and seasons. Geographically, there are four climates Switzerland experiences – summer, spring, fall and winter. If you are looking to spend time in the countryside and experience Switzerland’s natural retreat and walk into the deciduous forest spreads and witness the lakes in all their glitters and beauty, spring is the best time to visit Switzerland. If skiing and other winter sports are your callings, winter is the time to be.
Summer in Switzerland starts in the month of June and extends until September.
Winter begins in December and extends till March in Switzerland.
Probably the best time to visit Switzerland is during the spring season. Spring in this paradise starts in the month of March and extends until June.
Autumn begins in September and extends till early December in Switzerland.