3N Kuala Lumpur, 3N Port Klang Cruise Port Terminal
3N Kuala Lumpur (2+1), 3N Crusie, Breakfast, All Meals of Cruise, City Tour, KL Tower, All Transfers
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia. Its modern skyline is dominated by the 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers, a pair of glass-and-steel-clad skyscrapers with Islamic motifs. In this package your enjoy 3N Kuala Lumpur with 3N Star Libra Cruise. In this package included Return Airfare Ex Delhi, City Tour, KL Tower Ticket, All transfers much more...
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrival in kuala Lumpur: -
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who willassist your transfer to the hotel. Kuala Lumpur is one of the newest cities of Malaysiaand home to some of the highest skyscrapers of the country; however, it still retainsits old charm in some of its parts. On reaching the hotel, complete the check-informalities and take rest. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur City Tour: -
After a delicious breakfast, embark on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed towards the King’s Palace (also known as Istana Negara). After spending time at thispalace, visit National Monument, National Mosque, Independence Square &Sultan Abdul Samad Building (also known as Clock Tower) (at your own cost). Later,end the tour with a photo stop at Petronas Twin Towers. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel. - Petronas Twin Tower (Photo Stop)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Museum (Drive Pass)
- Parliament House (Drive Pass)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Lake Garden / Bird ticket / KL Orchid Garden (Drive Pass)
- National Mosque / Railway station (Drive Pass)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop)
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop)
- Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop)
- KL Tower (Visit Stop – entrance included ticket)
. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3 Kuala Lumpur - On Board @ 1600 hrs
After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transferred to the Cruise Terminal. Boarding starts 04 hrs prior to departure. Overnight on Board.
Check –in and Embarkation:
a. *Please present your completed immigration forms, original passport/government photo ID and confirmation Slip to the counter staff.
b. *Please ensure to update /provide the passport details of all the passengers (Passport Number, Passport Expiration Date & Passport Issued Location) before the departure date.
Day 4-Malaysia Super Star Libra Cruise: Overnight on Board with All meals.
Day 5-Malaysia Super Star Libra Cruise: Overnight on Board with All meals.
Day 6: Disembark from Super Star Libra Cruise at 1300 hrs / 0900
Disembark from Super Star Libra Cruise. Transfer to the Hotel.
Day free at leisure or take any optional tour. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7: Departure from Kuala Lumpur:
After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Economy Class Airfare -Delhi-KUL-Delhi (Sub to availibity)
2. 03 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur (2+1)
3. 03 Nights stay in Super Star Libra (Inside Stateroom)
4. Daily Breakfast
5. All Meals on Cruise
6. Return Airport transfers on SIC
7. Return Cruise Terminal transfer on SIC
8. Half Day City Tour SIC
9. KL Tower ticket
Cruise Sailing Dates / Itinerary:-
April 8, 22, 2018 / May 6, 20, 2018 / June 3, 17, 2018
Day | Port | ETA | ETD
Sunday | Port Klang | - | 1600
Monday | Phuket | 1500 (1400) | -
Tuesday | Phuket | - | 0100 (0001)
Tuesday | Penang | 1500 | 2300
Wednesday | Port Klang | 1300 | -
Cruise Sailing Dates / Itinerary:-
April 1, 15, 29, 2018 / May 13, 27, 2018 / June 10, 24, 2018
Day | Port | ETA | ETD
Sunday | Port Klang | - | 1600
Monday | Phuket | 1430 (1330) | 2230 (2130)
Tuesday | Phuket |1200 | 1900
Wednesday | Port Klang | 0900 | -
Cruise Cabin Upgrade Cost (per person)
1) BA Cabin Deluxe Ocean view Stateroom - INR 10500 p.p.
2) AC-AD Cabin Junior Suite INR 17990 p.p.
- Passage for Pregnant Woman will only be before her 24th week of Pregnancy at the time of sailing.
- Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship and the carrier shall be no liability whatsoever for any consequence of such refusal
- This rates not valid for Mid Season
1. For security reasons, in emergencies, visitors are asked to open their handbags and backpacks to be checked.
2. Please don't take food and drinks to the park. Dangerous articles including fireworks and toxic substances are forbidden. Pets, colorful flags, gongs and drums are also on the prohibited items list.
3. For safety reasons, people who have high blood pressure and heart disease, pregnant women, and those affected by alcohol are not encouraged to try the thrilling rides. The rides have height and age limits, please pay attention to the relevant instructions.
4. For visitors' safety and health, please don't smoke in shops, ride areas, performance areas and rest rooms.
5. The pictures you take in the park are for private use only. Any commercial use is forbidden.
6. During times of bad weather, electricity and equipment problems, and actors' absence, the park will change, delay or cancel the opening of some rides and performances without prior notice. As soon as conditions permit, programs will be reopened, but deferred tickets and ticket refund policies are not practiced.
7. The Firework display "Fantastic Colors Shine over Chimelong" begins at 20:00 every Saturday night.
Optional Tours in KUL (SIC):-
1. Half Day Countryside & Batu Caves Tour INR 1400 Adult / INR 1000 Child
2. Return transfers to Sunway Lagoon with All Park ticket INR 3800 Adult / INR 3600 Child
3. PVT Petronas Twin Towers Night Visit (with Sky bridge & Observation Deck ticket) INR 4200 Adult / INR 3300 Child
4. Night Tour with Indian dinner INR 2800 Adult / INR 2500 Child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Add On(Updated on 2 April '18 till further notice/sub to change):
1.Singapore & Malaysia Visa Combo Offer :Tourist Visa Charges INR 7000 per person per adult/child
-From 1 June 2014, the government has implemented a heritage tax a charge of MYR 3 per room per night .
-ADULT TRIPLE /CHILD WITH BED include extra bed in KUL & ONLY B’fast in Genting Hotels (no extra bed in genting).
-KUL>>SIC transfers are available for pick up between 0600-1800 hrs only otherwise PVT Transfer will be charged+ MIDNIGHT SURCHARGE APPLIES FOR TRANSFERS BETWEEN 2200HRS-0700 HRS @USD 10 PER PERSON PER WAY (DEP PICK UP FROM KUL /SUNWAY HOTEL 4 HRS BEFORE FLIGHT TIME.
- Only 2 Standard sized luggage are allowed per person in KUL/GENTING