3Nights Stay with B'fast & Dinner, Transfers & HDay Sightseeing
Four star Luxury Deluxe Spa resort in GoaDe Alturas Resorts,Four star Luxury Deluxe Spa resort in Goa, situated in a peaceful location just 500 meters & a 7 minutes walk from the famous Candolim beach of North Goa. De Alturas is a place for peaceful relaxation and a comfortable memorable holiday or a perfect business trip.
Day 01 :Goa: On reaching Goa airport, meet our SkyLink representative who assists while you take a transfer to the resort. On completing the check-in formalities, take some rest for the day. In the evening, you can go to enjoy a stroll around the beach or indulge in your favourite beach activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: North Goa: This morning, you have your breakfast and then start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches of Goa. Dona Paula, Calangute, Baga and Miramar Beach are popular beaches of North Goa. North Goa is home to a number of tourist attractions like Fort Aguada, Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral.
Spend the day sightseeing around North Goa. You can begin with a visit to "Cidade de Goa", the original name given to the ‘city of Goa’ which was established long back and now it is called "Old Goa". Pay homage at the Basilica Bom Jesus, which is dedicated to Infant Jesus. The church has the sacred remains of St Francis Xavier. Also, visit other churches of North Goa including St Cajetan, St Francis of Assisi, Se Cathedral and Church of St. Monica. All the churches feature a unique architectural style which speaks much about the heritage and craftsmanship of those times.Visit the Museum of Christian Art, which is one of its kind museum in Asia. The museum is best known to house a collection of items like gold and precious stones and Rosary's. You can also visit Archaeological Museum.
Later, travel to “Solar Souto Maior”, which is an aristocratic mansion which dates back to the year 1585. The mansion houses a treasure of artifacts.
Return to Panjim, the capital of Goa and as you drive through the city enjoy viewing its unique colonial architecture. Walk through the city and flip back the pages of the Portuguese days. Do visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs. Enjoy your lunch at Panjim.
Post lunch, head to Baga Beach, which is one the most popular, happening and beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: South Goa: After having your breakfast, head towards South Goa. Today, you will be sightseeing at major attractions of South Goa including Colva Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Santa Durga Temple and some more attractions. Begin with a visit to Margao, the capital of Salcette taluka and headquarters of the South Goa district.
Visit the historical “Largo de Igreja”, the Church square of Margao, which once used to be its colonial quarter. The church square is dotted with beautiful old buildings on one side and the beautiful Church of the Holy Spirit on the other. The Church of the Holy Spirit is one of the most grant churches of Goa, which was built back in the year 1564. The church is one of the finest examples of Indian Baroque style of architecture.
Later proceed to “Ancestral Goa”, which is a re-creation of Goan rural life. The village has number of artifact centers, art galleries and open air museums. There is a laterite sculpture of Saint Mirabai in the village, which is one of the longest laterite sculptures in India. The star attraction of the region is the “big foot”, which is a large foot print which was discovered on a rock while excavating the site.
Now it’s time to visit the grand house- Menezes Braganza house, in Chandor. This palatial structure was built back in the 17th century. The house has now been divided into two separate houses, with a common entrance. The east wing is occupied by the Pereira-Braganza family, which has a small chapel with relics of St. Francis Xavier. It also has artifacts, collected by the family over a number of years. The house also has a large ballroom and a Salon. Tiles from Portugal, antique chandeliers from Europe and beautifully carved, ornate rosewood furniture adds to the beauty of the house. A few things which give a distinct look to the house include a pair of high-backed chairs, which has the family crest, which was given to the Pereira-Braganza family by King Dom Luis of Portugal. Most of the furniture items set in the house date back to the 18th century and have been prepared using local seeso (martel wood) and lacquered with mother of pearl by craftsmen from Curtorim village. The house also has many items coming from antique aficionados.
The west wing of the house belongs to the Menezes Braganza family. The house not only features exquisite furniture and Chinese porcelain from Macau, but also a collection of family portraits, which date back to the 17th and 18th centuries. There is also a library which is believed to be the first private library of Goa. The library has a collection of 5,000 leather bound books which were personally collected by Luis de Menezes Braganza (1878-1938), a reputed journalist, well-known for playing a key role in Goa’s independence movement.
After the long sightseeing tour of South Goa, head back to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Goa: This is the last day of the Goa tour. Munch some delicious breakfast and then check out of the hotel. Start driving towards the airport and on reaching, board your flight to home. The tour ends here.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
MODE OF PAYMENT:-
We offer you several convenient modes of payment, as below.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office;
2) Online Payments
Simple Steps for Online Payment:
Step 1 : Register your Login ID & Password on http://skylinkworld.com/login
Step 2 : Click on Pay Now Option.
Step 3 : Input your Credit/Debit Card details (applicable for net banking)
Step 4 : Keep an acknowledgement receipt for your record & send your Trip Advisor a Screenshot or a Scanned copy of the same for further Processing.
Note:(a) Pls ask for written acknowledgement for receipt of an amount from Skylink Staff.
3)For your convenience, we also have several bank accounts available and you may conveniently deposit the payment in any of the following bank accounts
(Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through mail or fax):
All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD .” with following account details:
Bank Name / Branch / A/c Number / IFSC Code
ICICI Bank Ltd / Connaught Place / 000705028555/ ICIC0000007
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd / G-39 Connaught Circus New Delhi -110001 / 2011221016 / KKBK0000214
Bank of Baroda / Naraina New Delhi-110028 / 07920200000888 / BARB0INDNAR
-Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheques are en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline .
-Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.500/-.
-If payment is done through credit card/debit card additional bank charges of 2.75% & 3.5% for Amex Cards will be charged.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
- 03 Nights Accommodation in well-appointed air – conditioned rooms with Flat screen television, Electronic Safe, telephone, satellite connection.
- Welcome drinks on arrival. (Non – alcoholic).
- Shared scheduled AC transfers from Dabolim Airport or Thivim Railway Station, Panjim bus stand.- Tea / Coffee maker with replenishment once in a day.
- Buffet / Fixed menu Breakfast and Dinner.
- One half day sightseeing of North Goa in AC sharing coach.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access during the stay.
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water daily during the stay.
- Complimentary usage of the swimming pool (with proper swim wear).
- Complimentary use of the gymnasium (with proper gym attire wear).
- Concierge Services (0800 hrs. to 2000 hrs.).
- Digital Safe in the rooms.
- Tea/Coffee maker with replenishment once in a day.
- 10% Discount on SPA / F&B.
- All Applicable taxes.
- GST Extra on Total Billing
- Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
- Entrance Fee /Monument fees
- Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
- Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
- Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
- Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
- Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
- In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- Rates are not applicable from 24.12.17 to 05.01.18.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
How can you book with US ?
1. Booking form is attached with simple steps for Booking with us . Mode of payment is given in Booking form.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you Booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner Agrees To Have Understood And Accepted All Terms And Conditions On behalf of the person/s named above, I / We have read, understand and accepted the Terms & Conditions,How to Book rules, & forwarding ?full and final amount ?Reservation Fee ?Non-refundable interest-free Booking Amount ?Documentation amount ? Secure your booking amount . Booking form is to be filled with Travellers Details & you can send us a scanned copy of the same through email ( email@example.com or Wats APP – 09810006174 (International ) & 09810008288(Domestic & Inbound) to Sales Team
4. & CC to Operation Reservation Team
International Reservation cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Reservation cc to email@example.com
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form will be filled by your Sales Representative on your behalf & will get signed before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.