120kms & 2hrs20min distance from Delhi, perfect weekend getaways from Delhi
NOORMAHAL is inspired by Indias rich heritage and captures the royalty created by Indian maharajas over the centuries. The hotel has been designed with intricate details to capture the authentic essence of traditional Mughal and Rajputana styles of architecture.With this unique combination of traditional royal essence and modern amenities, the NOORMAHAL hotel exudes warmth and comfort for all its guests. Besides the conventional luxuries of a five star hotel, NOORMAHAL also offers many other lavish amenities that makes it one of the most sought after weekend getaways to unwind, relax and enjoy with your family & friends!
Tentative Tour Plan*
Day 01 :Check in :-
Uppon Arrival Check-in at 1400 hrs.
Special Attraction Near Hotel Noormahal:-
- Karan lake- Distance 4.5 km
- Pipli zoo – Distance 39 km
- Panorama science museum / Shri Krishna Museum - Distance 43 Km
- Brahma Sarover- Distance 43 km
Day 02 :Day at Leisure : Explore the day with optional activities .
Day 03 : Check Out :
- Buffet Breakfast from 0700 hrs. to 1030 hrs.
- Checkout @ 1200 hrs.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1.02 Nights Stay on double sharing basis.
2.Welcome - The Guest will be welcomed with a traditional welcoming with Aarti Tikka.
3.Welcome Drink and welcome letter on arrival.
4.Complimentary Buffet Meals at designated venue.
5.Complimentary bottles of Packaged Drinking water. (02 Bottles Everyday)
6.Complimentary use of Swimming Pool, Steam, Sauna, Jacuzzi & Gym.
7.Complimentary use of Billiards, Tug Of War, Basketball, cricket kit, football, badminton, air-hockey, Table Tennis, Lawn Tennis, Kids Zone.
8.All applicable taxes.
NOTE :- SPECIAL ATTRACTION Pick Any One INR- 200 P.P ( Zip line,Wall Climbing,Commando Net Climbing,Rope ladder Climbing)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
IN ROOM FACILITIES:
-In room tea/coffee maker.
-Iron & Iron board on request.
- In room electronic safe.
-High speed Wi-Fi Internet service in rooms (1 hrs. complimentary).
-Non-smoking rooms available on request.
Tourist attractions near the hotel are Sai Baba Mandir(3 km), Kos Minar (6 km), Karan Tal Park(6 km), Karna Lake (13 km), Old water mill (13 km) and Ibrahim Lodhi Tomb (36 km).