2N Jim Corbett National Park
279km drive from Delhi-4 star in Dhela Zone with All Meals& Jungle Safari
The Golden Tusk Resort in Ramnagar. Situated in the peaceful countryside in the neighborhood of Ramnagar, the resort resides on the edge of the forest reserve and is just a 5-minute drive away from the Jhirna and Dhela Safari zones. The resort is also well connected to some of the great tourist attractions such as the Garjiya Devi temple and The Jim Corbett Museum. Lavishly furnished suites, villas, and luxury tents become your sanctuary of peace and relaxation, an escape from the noisy - chaotic city life. Our friendly and courteous team emanate a 'home away from home' feel.
Corbett Overview:Among other Uttarakhand tour packages this 2 nights 3 days package in Jim Corbett, is best for wildlife enthusiasts. This tour package lets you witness the vivid wildlife of Jim Corbett, and also explore the natural bounties of the hills. A habitat of around 580 bird species, 110 tree species, 50 mammals' species, and 25 reptile species, this oldest national park of India allows you to enjoy a sojourn amidst marshy lands, grasslands, large lake, rugged hills, and riverine belts.
Day 01: Delhi - Jim Corbett: (235 kms 5/6 hours) : Arrival and day at leisure
Check into your wildlife resort as part of your Jim Corbett holiday package. The evening is at your disposal and you can enjoy it at your leisure, clicking fun photos with your group of friends.Consider visiting the Garjiya Devi Temple nearby, followed by a delicious dinner at the resort and an overnight stay.
Day 02: Jim Corbett: Enjoy wildlife safari
Spend the dawn and early morning in a safari into the deep forests, spotting tigers in their natural habitat.
Don’t forget to take loads of photos with your adventure-enthusiastic friends. Return to the resort for a delicious and filling breakfast
Day 03:Jim Corbett - Delhi (235 kms 5/6 hours)
After Breakfast, get ready for checking out and returning to Delhi, as part of your Uttarakhand packages.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Welcome drink on arrival.
2. 2 Night Stay in County View Room.
3. Cookies & fruit basket in the room once during the stay.(Only applicable on minimum of 2 Nights stay)
4. Buffet Meals Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner at the Restaurant (as per plan)
5. Tea/Coffee maker in the room (limited supply)
6. Complimentary stay for a child below 6 years age (without extra-bed)
7. Usage of following recreation activities: Swimming pool | Gymnasium | Table Tennis |
8. Board games | Basketball | Volleyball | Burma Bridge, Zig Zag & Commando’s Nets for Kids
9. Badminton | Croquet
10. Car parking
11. Accommodation for driver
12. Jungle Safari(subject to availability & weather condition)
13. All Taxes
Rates Not Valid for : 19-21 April -2019 & 15-17 August 2019
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
October to February:
The weather in Corbett becomes pleasant in the month of October with lush-green surroundings that is a sight to behold. Although the winter season starts from the month of November, the core area of the park opens from 15th November and it is during this time, many people visit Corbett to enjoy safari. The average temperature during this time can sometimes drop down to 5 degree Celsius. Make sure you pack some woollens, especially for night.
April to June:
These months constitute the summer season in Corbett and sometimes the average temperature can rise up till 40 degree Celsius during the daytime. Although it is hot but this is the best time to spot animals including tigers in the park. Note that 15th June onwards, the core area of the park is closed due to onset of rainy season.
July to September:
These months constitute the monsoon season in Corbett. Nature lovers would love it as this is a great time to explore the lush-green environ in the region. Although Corbett National Park is open for most part of the year, but some parts of the park remains closed from July 1st till 14th November. Since this is an off-season, it allows budget travellers to stay in good resorts at affordable prices. This can be a relaxing weekend getaway for you and your family as it is less crowded and more peaceful.