2N Jim Corbett National Park
270km drive from Delhi-4 star in Dhela Zone with All Meals.
The Golden Tusk Resort in Ramnagar. Situated in the peaceful countryside in the neighborhood of Ramnagar, the resort resides on the edge of the forest reserve and is just a 5-minute drive away from the Jhirna and Dhela Safari zones. The resort is also well connected to some of the great tourist attractions such as the Garjiya Devi temple and The Jim Corbett Museum. Lavishly furnished suites, villas, and luxury tents become your sanctuary of peace and relaxation, an escape from the noisy - chaotic city life. Our friendly and courteous team emanate a 'home away from home' feel.
Corbett Overview: Among other Uttarakhand tour packages this 2 nights 3 days package in Jim Corbett, is best for wildlife enthusiasts. This tour package lets you witness the vivid wildlife of Jim Corbett, and also explore the natural bounties of the hills. A habitat of around 580 bird species, 110 tree species, 50 mammals' species, and 25 reptile species, this oldest national park of India allows you to enjoy a sojourn amidst marshy lands, grasslands, large lake, rugged hills, and riverine belts.
Day 01: Delhi - Jim Corbett: (270 kms 5/6 hours): Arrival and day at leisure
Check into your wildlife resort as part of your Jim Corbett holiday package. The evening is at your disposal and you can enjoy it at your leisure, clicking fun photos with your group of friends. Consider visiting the Garjiya Devi Temple nearby, followed by a delicious dinner at the resort and an overnight stay.
Day 02: Jim Corbett: Enjoy wildlife safari
Spend the dawn and early morning in a safari into the deep forests, spotting tigers in their natural habitat.
Don’t forget to take loads of photos with your adventure-enthusiastic friends. Return to the resort for a delicious and filling breakfast
Day 03:Jim Corbett - Delhi (270 kms 5/6 hours)
After Breakfast, get ready for checking out and returning to Delhi, as part of your Uttarakhand packages.
Note :Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed
by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over whichbSkylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid.Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full.Even seats reserved on the
fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival.
2. 2 Night Stay in County View Room.
3. Cookies & fruit basket in the room once during the stay.(Only applicable on minimum of 2 Nights stay)
4. Buffet Meals Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner at the Restaurant (as per plan)
5. Tea/Coffee maker in the room (limited supply)
6. Complimentary stay for a child below 6 years age (without extra-bed)
7. Usage of following recreation activities: Swimming pool | Gymnasium | Table Tennis |
8. Board games | Basketball | Volleyball | Burma Bridge, Zig Zag & Commando’s Nets for Kids
9. Badminton | Croquet
10. Car parking
11. All Taxes
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory
Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres
limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given
policy.No refundwill be there whatever the case may be.
THINGS TO DO IN CORBETT :
Visiting Corbett Waterfall