2N Stay in Timber Trail Heights, Parwanoo, Breakfast & Dinner
Elegantly located at the foothills of Shivalik Ranges in Parwanoo, nearly 6 km from Himachal-Haryana border, Timber Trail Heights is a refreshing escape situated close to the capital city, yet far from the city blues.Sprawling across an area of 1.6 acres, Timber Trail Heights caters to your every need, be it luxury, serenity or recreation. Surrounded by green high hills, the resort greets all its visitors with salubrious air, picturesque beauty, inspiring greenery and grand comforts.
Day 01: Delhi - Parwanoo (270 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...)
Early morning drive for Parwanoo later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Parwanoo
Morning after breakfast day on your own or indoor games & other activities in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Parwanoo to Delhi (270 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...)
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availibiity).
-Accommodation in well-appointed air conditioned rooms on Twin Sharing.
-Daily Breakfast & Dinner
-CABLE CAR transfers (once to & fro) for the guests booked at Timber Trail Heights. Otherwise shall be charged extra as per applicable rates.
-Child below 05 Years complimentary without extra bed.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 1.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling . We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in ( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.