2N Stay in Timber Trail Heights, Parwanoo, with Breakfast.
Elegantly located at the foothills of Shivalik Ranges in Parwanoo, nearly 6 km from Himachal-Haryana border, Timber Trail Heights is a refreshing escape situated close to the capital city, yet far from the city blues.Sprawling across an area of 1.6 acres, Timber Trail Heights caters to your every need, be it luxury, serenity or recreation. Surrounded by green high hills, the resort greets all its visitors with salubrious air, picturesque beauty, inspiring greenery and grand comforts.
Day 01: Delhi - Parwanoo (270 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...)
Early morning drive for Parwanoo later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Parwanoo
Morning after breakfast day on your own or indoor games & other activities in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Parwanoo to Delhi (270 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...)
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
-Accommodation in well-appointed air conditioned rooms on Twin Sharing.
-CABLE CAR transfers (once to & fro) for the guests booked at Timber Trail Heights. Otherwise shall be charged extra as per applicable rates.
-Child below 05 Years complimentary without extra bed.
NOTE: Rates are not valid for extended weekend like Christmas & New Year etc.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Parwanoo in April (March - June)
The summers in the town begin from March to May when the weather is hot but in a pleasant way. The temperature in summers ranges from 8 to 30 degrees Celsius which is best suited for the local sightseeing.
Parwanoo in Monsoon (July - September)
During the monsoon season i.ie from June to September, the area experiences heavy rainfall which makes the travelling a bit tedious. It is suggested to avoid travelling during monsoon.
Parwanoo in Winter (October - February)
The temperature in the winter season can fall to sub zeros degrees and doesn't rise above 10 degrees Celsius. The winters in Parwanoo are quite unbearable, so it is suggested to carry heavy woollens during the winter season.