270 kms &6-7 hrs distance from Delhi ,Perfect Summer Special
Timber Trail Heights is a refreshing escape situated close to the capital city, yet far from the city blues. Perfectly located to serve leisure as well as business travellers, Families are warmly welcomed, Fantastic grounds and activities available, including children's funfair and picnic area. Feel the Heights
Parwanoo Overview: Parwanoo is a remarkable hill station in Himachal’s Solan district situated on the borders of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. The town is surrounded by small hills covered in lush greenery. From a sleepy tiny village, the town has become a prosperous industrial town. Snuggled in the foothills of scenic. Parwanoo is gateway to discover the beauty of Himachal Pradesh. Visit the town for its scenic charm, vast orchards and pleasing experiences.
Day 01: Delhi- Parwanoo (265 kms / 6-7 hours drive approx.)
Upon arrival check-in to the hotel evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Parwanoo
Morning after breakfast day on your own or indoor games & other activities in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Parwanoo -Delhi (265 kms / 6-7 hours drive approx.)
Morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & direct drive to onwards destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival
2. 2 Nights sty in well-appointed air conditioned rooms on Twin Sharing as per the selection of package.
3. Daily Breakfast.
4. CABLE CAR transfers (once to & fro) for the guests booked at Timber Trail Heights.Otherwise shall be charged extra as per applicable rates.
5. Child below 05 Years complimentary without extra bed.
6. All Taxes.
NOTE: Rates are not valid for extended weekend like Christmas & New Year etc.
The cable car operates from 0930 hrs to 1700 Hrs. Guests booked for Moksha Himalaya Spa Resorts /The Terrace/Heights are
requested to kindly plan their arrival and departure as per prescribed timings only. In the event of a late arrival, the resort shall
provide no alternate accommodation or transport and the reservation will be treated as a no show. Guests who wish to check
out earlier than the cable car operational timings will need to pre book transport, which is available at the hotel at an additional
Cable car operation is subject to weather conditions.
Summer Schedule time for Cable Car: 0930 hours to 17:30 Hours (1st April to 30th September)
Winters Schedule time for Cable Car: 0930 hours to 17:00 Hours (1st October to 31st March)
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Best Time to Visit Parwanoo:
March - June
The summers in the town begin from March to May when the weather is hot but in a pleasant way. The temperature in summers ranges from 8 to 30 degrees Celsius which is best suited for the local sightseeing.
During the monsoon season i.ie from July to September, the area experiences heavy rainfall which makes the travelling a bit tedious. It is suggested to avoid travelling during monsoon.
The temperature in the winter season can fall to sub zeros degrees and doesn't rise above 10 degrees Celsius. The winters in Parwanoo are quite unbearable, so it is suggested to carry heavy woollens during the winter season.