260kms & 4-5hrs drive from Delhi , 2N Stay with Breakfast,All Taxes.
Situated away from the usual chaos that defines our country, The Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur is one of the best boutique resorts in Jaipur that offer you the solace that you are looking for.Nestled among the undulating centuries old Aravali Hills, we offer relaxation coupled with style, beauty and unmatched service. The luxury resort features 13 luxury villas set around 7 serene acres of land. And all of this, just a convenient 30-minute drive from the bustling city.
Jaipur Overview:- Hailed as the Pink City for its endless array of proudly vibrant and colourful architecture, Jaipur is one of the touristic gems of India; a truly heady destination that combines all the wealth of the country’s historical and cultural past, with its buzzing, commercial modernity.Set amidst the rugged and arid valleys on the outskirts of the Great Indian Desert, Jaipur tour guides are sure to offer you a unique and breath-taking introduction to this city. It’s a place where hilltop forts and a blend of Rajput and Mughal palaces cast their gaze across the horizon and the glow of the setting sun adds an ethereal Eastern charm that’s almost unspeakable in its uniqueness.
But away from the palace complexes and regal UNESCO sites, Jaipur, also India’s first planned city also oozes with the raw and human character that is India’s own prerogative. Visitors can explore a warren of traditional marketplaces and sprawling suburbs, to come away with lighter pockets, colourful mementos and hearts filled with the warmth of authentic Indian hospitality.
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur (280 kms / 5-6 hours’ drive approx...)
Early morning drive for Pink city, Jaipur later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. After fresh up & changing drive for local sightseeing visit: Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace. Albert Museum, Nehru Bazar & Gandhi Bazar Later back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 02: Jaipur- Jhalana Leopard Safari (10 kms / 20-30 min drive approx...)
Morning after breakfast , proceed to Jhalana Leopard Safari (Jeep Safari-on your own) after Safari back to hotel in the evening drive to Chokhidhani Resort for a Traditional Rajasthani Dinner & also enjoy activities such as came ride, puppet show etc, later back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 03: Jaipur to Delhi (280 kms / 5-6 hours’ drive approx...)
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & directly drive to Delhi (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
2. 02 Nights stay in well-appointed Villas
3. Daily Dew drop Garden Breakfast
4. Unlimited High speed Wi-Fi
5. 10% off on Food, Soft Beverages & Spa Treatments
6. All taxes
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The three seasons of Jaipur are a warm dry winter, an unbearably hot spring/summer and a brief but intense monsoon season. Unsurprisingly the best season to visit Jaipur is during the winter months, from early November through to February and this is the height of the tourist season.