45 kms & 1hr10min drive from Delhi, 2Night stay,All Meals combo of Ayurveda & Naturopathy Therapy
Experiential package is where a travellers focus is on experiencing the particular city or place to understand the history,heritage,culture,cuisine etc.Naad is a wellness centre located on the outskirts of New Delhi in Kundli-Sonipat.Based on the principles of Ayurveda,Yoga&Naturopathy, the property features a bouquet of experiences.Nirmaya by Naad offers exactly what our mind,body,and spirit need, to cope with the lasting after-effects of social distancing, like irregular sleep patterns,insomnia, irregular eating habits and more..
Explore Resort on Your Own
- Wake up each morning with buffet breakfast
- Enjoy Yoga sessions / Meditation session which are included
- Lunch & Dinner
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6.Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7.Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8.Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9.Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12.Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2Nights stay in Double Premium Room (With Private Balcony)
2. Wellness cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages
3. Individual wellness consultation
4. Body composition analysis
5. A combination of Ayurveda and Naturopathy therapies
6. Yogic kriyas such as Jal Neti, Kunjal Kriya, and Laghu Shankh Prakshalan
7. Therapeutic Yoga (The therapies included in this program shall be planned and customized by our resident doctors after an individual consultation with them.)
9. Guided meditation
10.Access to fitness and leisure activities such as gym, miniature golf, lawn tennis, badminton, temperature-controlled swimming pool, reflexology track and more
11.Domestic travel Insurance
1. Guidance on lifestyle management
2.Guidance on best practices on dealing with stress
3. Improved digestion
4. Increased immunity
5. Helps inculcate healthy eating habits
6. Increases vitality and vigour
7. Energises the body
Medical Policy: Ladies are advised to plan their trip avoiding dates close to their menstrual cycle as no major therapies can be enabled during that time.
Child Policy: Welcome teenagers between the age of 14 and 18 years if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian. The centre is not-suitable for children below 14 years of age. Guests between the age of 14 and 18 years require the written consent of their parent or guardian to access certain facilities and treatments, which can be taken during check-in.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
Visitor Policy: In order to maintain a tranquil ambience and for our therapies to have a lasting impact, we do not permit non-resident guests to visit our in-house guests. Moreover, we strongly advise that our guests do not leave the wellness centre at all during the duration of their stay.
Usage of Electronic Devices: The use of cell phones is not permitted in the treatment zones and public areas. Guests are also requested to restrict their cell phone, tablet, kindle & laptop usage to the privacy of their of their room.