1N Madurai, 2N Rameshwaram, 1N Kanyakumari
1N Madurai, 2N Rameswaram, 1N Kanyakumari , Transfers & Sightseeing By PVT Vehical (Min 6 Pax)
Madurai is an energetic, ancient city on the Vaigai River in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. In Madurai you can visit Meenakshi Temple as well.Rameswaram, is a town and a second grade municipality in the Ramanathapuram district in the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Rameswaram Sightseeing : Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Ramjharoka Temple, Dhanushkodi and Adams Bridge.Kanyakumari is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India's southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean
Day 1: Arrival Madurai:- Arrival At Madurai Airport/Railway Station And Direct Transfer To Hotel, Upon Arrival Check Into The Hotel After Fresh Up Relax To Your Room Later Visit Meenakshi Temple & Explore Evening Leisure For Shopping. Overnight Stay at the Madurai Hotel.
Day 2: Madurai – Rameshwaram (175kms / 04 Hrs):-After Breakfast Transfer To Rameshwaram. Upon Arrival Check Into the Hotel. Afternoon Proceed For Sightseeing Of Rameshwaram Visit Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Ramjharoka Temple,. Overnight Stay at the Rameshwaram Hotel.
Day 03: Rameshwaram: - After Breakfast Proceed to Visit Dhanushkodi and Adam’s Bridge. Evening At Leisure Free For Shopping. Overnight Stay at the Rameshwaram Hotel.
Day 4: Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari (250 Kms – 06 Hours’ Drive):- After Early Breakfast Check Out From Hotel And Drive To Kanyakumari, On Arrival Check Into Hotel. Afternoon Proceed For Sightseeing of Kanyakumari – Visit Suchithram Temple, Devi. Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Memorial and Triveni Sangam. Evening Watch the Most Beautiful Sunset Of Kanyakumari. Overnight Stay at the Kanyakumari Hotel.
Day 5: Kanyakumari – Madurai (240kms/03 Approx.) :- Morning After Breakfast Check Out From The Hotel & Direct Transfer To Madurai Later Drop To Airport/Railway Station For Onward Journey
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
1) Meet & Greet to/from Madurai Airport by a driver.
2) 01N Stay in Madurai on Double sharing basis.
3) 02N Stay in Rameshwaram on Double sharing basis.
4) 01N Stay in Kanyakumari on Double sharing basis.
5) Inclusive of breakfast & Dinner
6) Transfers & s/seeing by A/C Innova as fixed/blocked itinerary
7) All Taxes, Toll, Parking, Driving Bata, Parking & Fuel Charges etc.
• Train fare & Airfare
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016(or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
Any payment received will represent your acceptance of the above stated conditions.