2N Jim Corbett National Park
The Rangers Reserve (The Registry Collection from Whyndham America)
The Rangers Reserve Designed by the world renowned architect John Hay on the lines of famous Safari lodges in Kenya and South Africa, the luxuriously appointed guest lodges include 33 units comprising spacious Studios with single king sized bed to accommodate two adults, Duplex Suites offering family style accommodation for up to four guests and Luxury Suites with two bedrooms to accommodate four adults. All rooms have a spacious private balcony overlooking the panoramic views of the forest reserve, having its own typical village cot for outdoor seating to relax after the day's activities.
Day 01: Delhi - Corbett (235 kms / 5-6 hours) : Pick up from Airport /Railway Station directly proceed to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett : Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Corbett - Delhi(235 kms / 5-6 hours) Early morning after breakfast directly proceed to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10.The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic)
- 02 Nights Accommodation in well-appointed rooms
- Daily Breakfast ,Lunch & Dinner
- Tea/Coffee maker in the room
- Guided Nature walk & river visit
- Outdoor & Indoor games like table tennis, badminton, soft ball cricket etc.
- All taxes
Chargeable adventure activities:
- Jungle Jeep Safari :- @ 6800 /- per jeep per safari
- Jeep Safari includes entry permit fee, guide fee, jeeps charges & resort service charge
- Jeep can accommodate 06 passengers + Guide + Driver
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified .
2.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Highlights of the property:
- Golf carts assist guests to move within the vast hotel premises
- Their villain-themed bar and an option to dine amidst a natural setting
- The gorgeous free-form outdoor pool, overlooking the green vista
HOW TO REACH:
BY ROAD: New Delhi - Corbett Park is 250 Km via Hapur bypass - Moradabad bypass - Rampur Doraha - Kashipur Tiraha - Thakudwara - Kashipur-Ramnagar City. Jungle Lore is 2 Kms from the City right next to the main Aamdanda gate of Corbett Park.
BY AIR:- Nearest Airport is Pantnagar Civil Aerodrome (75 Km) due to be operational in the Summer Season. Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi is 265 Km.