2 Minimum Nights offer at Lowest Guaranteed Price with All 3 meals
The Rangers Reserve Designed by the world renowned architect John Hay on the lines of famous Safari lodges in Kenya and South Africa, the luxuriously appointed guest lodges include 33 units comprising spacious Studios with single king sized bed to accommodate two adults, Duplex Suites offering family style accommodation for up to four guests and Luxury Suites with two bedrooms to accommodate four adults. All rooms have a spacious private balcony overlooking the panoramic views of the forest reserve, having its own typical village cot for outdoor seating to relax after the day's activities.
Day 01: Delhi - Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours) : Pick up from Airport /Railway Station direct proceeds to Corbett on arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later visit for Gajria Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Corbett : Early morning after breakfast later proceeds for sightseeing visit to Jim Park Corbett National Park. Also enjoy elephant safari/Jeep Safari (additional cost). Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Corbett (235 kms / 5/6 hours) Early morning after breakfast direct proceeds to Delhi.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- Welcome Drinks on Arrival
- 2 Nights Accomodation on Double sharing basis.
- Including All Meals ( Breakfast Lunch & Dinner).
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.