Distance : 350 Kms 7-8 hours drive from Delhi
This Summer dont simply get-away but, also get-it-right. Take the off-beaten path, only to experience the unexpected. Set out to explore the unexplored, surely to be pleasantly surprised.Head to us. Head to Te Aroha Dhanachuli! Located in a lesser known village, tucked away from the maddening rush and crowd of hill stations, we are a boutique luxury resort, the first of its kind in Uttrakhand. We offer our guests the most comfortable settings to relax and rejuvenate within the property, or explore the wonders of nature, culture, heritage and abundant flora, fauna of Dhanachuli. All this while our trained chefs are producing sumptuous meal.
TENTATIVE ITINERARY :
Day 01: Delhi - Dhanachuli (355 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...)
Early morning drive for Dhanachuli later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay
at the hotel.
Day 02: Dhanachuli : Morning after breakfast day on your own or indoor games & other activities in the hotel.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Dhanachuli to Delhi (355 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...) : Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1. *Ex New Delhi Transportation Package To/fro Dhanachuli (UK) by AC std car.
2. 2 Nights Accommodation in Deluxe Room on twin sharing.
3. Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner. Both meals on fixed menu basis.
4. Welcome drink on arrival.
5. Morning & Evening Tea (Tea coffee maker in room)
6. Cookies in room.
7. Two bottles of mineral water (500ml) in room per day.
8. Children below 5 years stay free (with no extra bed)
9. *Including Driver Batta, Toll, State Tax etc
10. All Taxes
Excludes (unless specified under Inclusions) :
1.GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
7.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
10.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage :21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage :20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT MUKTESWAR :
Summer Season in Mukteshwar (April to June)
Summer season in Mukteshwar begins with the month of April and ends with June. While the days remain warm during this time, nights are cool. It is a great season to enjoy the scenic views of the place.
Monsoon Season in Mukteshwar (July to September)
Mukteshwar experiences mild showers during the monsoon season which falls between July and September. It is a good time to enjoy the natural beauty of the place amid the rains.
Winter Season in Mukteshwar (October to January)
Winter season in Mukteshwar brings in cool and pleasant weather which is perfect for sightseeing at its attractions. The weather during this season ranges between 3 to 17 degree Celsius .The town also receives heavy snowfall with the end of this period. During this season, you get to enjoy, looking at the snow capped mountains which form the backdrop of this place.