2 Nights Weekend Special with Te Aroha Dhanachuli
This Summer dont simply get-away but, also get-it-right. Take the off-beaten path, only to experience the unexpected. Set out to explore the unexplored, surely to be pleasantly surprised.Head to us. Head to Te Aroha Dhanachuli! Located in a lesser known village, tucked away from the maddening rush and crowd of hill stations, we are a boutique luxury resort, the first of its kind in Uttrakhand. We offer our guests the most comfortable settings to relax and rejuvenate within the property, or explore the wonders of nature, culture, heritage and abundant flora, fauna of Dhanachuli. All this while our trained chefs are producing sumptuous meal.
Day 01: Delhi - Dhanachuli (355 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...)
Early morning drive for Dhanachuli later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Dhanachuli : Morning after breakfast day on your own or indoor games & other activities in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Dhanachuli to Delhi (355 kms / 7/8 drive hours approx...) : Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & direct drive to Delhi
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
• 2 Nights accommodation in Deluxe Room on twin sharing.
• Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner. Both meals on fixed menu basis.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Morning & Evening Tea (Tea coffee maker in room)
• Cookies in room.
• Two bottle of mineral water (500ml) in room per day.
• Children below 5 years stay free (with no extra bed)
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 1.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.