15min from the historical Amber Fort-A weekend resort for family & kids
Learning from the greatest designer itself; Mother Nature..The Tree House Resort presents a seamless fusion of undeniable luxury with the raw charm of nature. Being the only resort in the world to offer luxury tree houses and over-water suites, We represent a brand that was built on the principles of unconventionality and innovation. Not only was breaking away from the stereotypical "Bed in a box" mentality of absolute necessity, but also a gateway to innovative hospitality.
The property offers lawns/garden, activity center, games room, babysitting service, gymnasium, outdoor activities, dining hall, bar, doctor on call, golf course, travel desk, central heating, airport transfer, parking, library, guide service, bonfire, room service (12 hours) and bicycles on hire.
Recreational activities include swimming pool, kids pool, sun beds (pool) and massage center. Chargeable facility include Wi-Fi internet access, taxi service, railway station transfer, sightseeing and jungle safari.
In room amenities include air conditioner, satellite television, intercom, refrigerator, iron/ironing board (on request), study table, daily newspaper, safe deposit locker, electronic safe, room heater, shower area, hot/cold water and bathroom toiletries
Guests can relish a number of dishes at the in-house restaurant that features pleasant ambience and a wide range of mouthwatering foods.
Ideal for social and corporate gatherings, the resort has well-appointed conference and meeting rooms backed by a host of facilities that use state-of-art technology, ideal for a business presentations.
The convenient site of this property makes it easy for the visitors to access popular places like Sheesh Mahal, Panna Meena ka Kund, Amber Fort, Elefantastic, City Palace-Jaipur and Hawa Mahal.
Nearest airport is Jaipur International Airport (46.1 kms) and railway station is Jaipur Railway Station (37.9 kms).
Ease out and have a wonderful stay at Tree House Resort!
Tentative tour plan :
Day 01: Delhi - Jaipur (260 kms / 5/6 hours drive approx...)
Early morning drive for Pink city, Jaipur later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. After fresh up & changing drive for local sightseeing visit: Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace. Albert Museum, Nehru Bazar & Gandhi Bazar Later back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02: Jaipur- Jhalana Leopard Safari (10 kms / 20/30 min drive approx...)
Morning after breakfast , proceed to Jhalana Leopard Safari (Jeep Safari-on your own) after Safari back to hotel in the evening drive to Chokhidhani Resort for a Traditional Rajasthani Dinner back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 03: Jaipur to Delhi (260 kms / 5/6 hours drive approx...)
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & directly drive to Delhi
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on Arrival
2.02 Nights Accommodation in well-appointed Deluxe Nest Twin Sharing basis. -
3. Tea /Coffee making facilities are provided in all the rooms.
4. Meals as per the Selection of the packages.
5. All applicable taxes.
Facilities / Amenities you can enjoy at the Resort:
1. Billiards/ Snooker
2. Swimming Pool (PLEASE CARRY YOUR OWN SWIMMING GEAR )
3. Tennis Courts
4. Tribal Archery
6. Camel Cart
8. Nature walk
9. 5 hole Golf Putting Greens
11. Jungle Drive/Bar /Spa.
12. BAR: The Peacock Cottage Bar, shall remain open from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
Please note as per State Excise Rules consumption of alcohol brought from outside, in any common areas of the Resort, is strictly prohibited. The Guest may, if he wishes, consume alcohol brought from outside in his own room only.
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
October to March:
There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius (especially in January). This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon. One of the major festival- Jaipur Literature Fest occurs during January and attracts people from different parts of the world. In the month of March, Jaipur is abuzz with Elephant festival which attracts a lot of visitors. Also, the weather remains pleasant during evenings in this month.
April to June:
These months constitute the summer season in Jaipur. It is quite hot especially during the day time and hence, sightseeing can be difficult. The temperature can soar up till 47 degree Celsius. Gangaur festival is celebrated in the month of April and a fair is organised during this time. People travelling during this time should carry light cotton clothes to wear and drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration during daytime.
July to September:
These months constitute the monsoon season in Jaipur. Those who enjoy nature and rains, it is a perfect time to see the pink city in its natural hue. While there is less rainfall in the month of June, August is the rainiest month in Jaipur. This is also the off-season and hence many hotels offer great deals on regular stays. In case you are a budget traveller, you can surely visit the pink city during this time. Also a popular festival is celebrated by the locals during this month- Teej which occurs during August. You would see local bazaars lighted up, sweet shops selling traditional sweets like Ghevar in different varieties as well as dance and music performances by local artists.