1N Cochin, 2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 2N Kovalam, 1N Alleppey
1NCochin,2N Munnar,1NThekkady,2NKovalam,1NAlleppey-All Meals,Bfast,Transfers & Tour Pvt
Rejuvenate yourself in the landscapes of Kerala on this holiday.Commencing from Cochin, embark on a drive to Munnar with a stopover at Valara Waterfalls. Cover all the famous spots of Munnar as you proceed to Thekkady, where you would get to visit Chillies Spice Garden. Visit the still backwaters of Alleppey and enjoy the simplicity of Kovalam, a beautiful town known for its attractive beaches. The tour promises to take you to the best locations and some unforgettable road journeys.
Day 01 Cochin – Arrival: Arrival at Kochi Airport, collect your baggage & proceed to exit. Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to Hotel. Evening go for shopping at lulu mall by Own.Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02 Cochin - Munnar (140kms/4hrs Approx): Morning after breakfast transfer to Munnar Enroute-Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point.Upon arrival Check in into the hotel by noon.Rest of the day is free for your own leisure and feel the beauty of nature. Overnight stay Munnar.
Day 03 Munnar Full Day: After breakfast Visit to Mattupetty-Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary famous for Nilagiri Tahr and Tea gardens.Evening return back to hotel.Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 04 Munnar Thekkady (100kms/3hrs Approx.) : Morning after breakfast transfer to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India and spread across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.This plantation town is situated on the outskirts of the Periyar Sanctuary.Upon arrival check in at Resort. Check in at Hotel. Freshen Up & proceed for Boating (Extra Cost by Own.)Later you can visit Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) & go for shopping for Spices etc Evening return back to hotel.Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 05 Thekkady – Kovalam (200kms/5hr Approx.) Via Main Central Road: Kovalam is a sheltered bay endowed with unusual beauty, located on the magnificent Arabian Sea coast. This natural bay is a safe sea-pool, free from high waves and surges. Kovalam is a beach town by the Arabian Sea in Trivandrum city, Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favourite haunt of tourists, especially Europeans, since the 1930s. A massive rocky promontory on the beach has created a beautiful bay of calm waters ideal for sea bathing.Overnight stay at kovalam.
Day 06 Same Day Trivendrum From Kovalam : After breakfast proceed to same day Trivandrum sightseeing, Trivandrum,The Capital city of Kerala. Here you can see the 260 year old Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple, covers an area of 2400 sq. Km, Puthan Maliga Palace Museum [200 year old Palace of the Travancore Maharaja's], Napier Museum Whichhas an electric display of bronzes, Zoo, temple carts, Ivory carvings etc.. and Sri Chitra Art Gallery. Evening relax at Resort and Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 07 Kovalam – Alleppey (160kms/4hrs Approx.) :Morning check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey, also known as “venice of the east. Check in to Houseboat by afternoon & Lunch will be served on board or so for a cruise to devour the beauty of Vembanadu Lake. Glide along the narrow canals laced by the infinite greenery imparted by coconut to palms watch the gentle and soothing greenery of paddy fields and the village folk at work. Dine on board. Overnight stay at Alleppey Houseboat.
Day 08 Alleppey – Cochin (80kms/3hrs Approx.) :Breakfast at houseboat.Check out from hotel. Meet & greet by driver & get transferred to Cochin Upon arrival visit the St Francis Church, the oldest Church in India, 500 year old Portuguese Houses, Chinese fishing nets, later get transfer to board the flight for Onward Journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 1 Night stay at Cochin on double sharing basis.
2. 2 Nights stay at Munnar on double sharing basis.
3. 1 Night stay at Thekkady on double sharing basis.
4. 2 Nights stay at Kovalam on double sharing basis.
5. 1 Night stay Alleppey on Luxury houseboat double sharing basis.
6. Daily Breakfast at Hotel & All meals at Houseboat.
7. Transfers & S/seeing by Pvt A/C CAR (Sedan / Similar)
8. Pick up at Cochin and drop at Cochin.
9. Complimentary Romantic Candle lite dinner for a couple .
10.Thekkady Boat Ride Tickets Complimentary By Skylink for a Couple.
11. Including all toll taxes, parking, state taxes and driver allowance.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
KERALA FAMOUS FOR:
Kerala is one of the wonders of the world. It is a place where the serene scenic beauty merges with varied hues of enchanting seasons. In Kerala, every season is a festival of colors and sounds. Kerala can satisfy the thirst for communion with pristine nature and call of the wild.Kerala is well known for for calm beaches, soul stirring hill stations, thrilling backwater cruises in house boats, chilling monsoon weather, fascinating Pooram festivals, 10 - day harvest festival, which also known as Onam ,famous classical arts forms, awe inspiring martial arts and hundreds of folk art forms. The Idduki Dam is the first Indian arch dam in Periyar river Kerala and the largest arch dam in Asia.
THING TO REMEMBER:
Wear light cottons during your visit to Kerala & Light woollens for Munnar from Oct -May. Since there are several beaches and lakes here, you might as well come all prepared with your swimming gear. Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, hats, umbrellas and sunscreen lotion.
WHAT TO BUY:
Cochin: You can buy Spices, Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy spices, Cotton & Traditional wear, Sarees.
Munnar: You can buy spices from the spice market, tea