1N Pipalkoti, 2N Ghangaria, 1N Rudraprayag
1N Pipalkoti,2N Ghangaria,1N Rudraprayag, Breakfast, Dinner, Transfers & Tours
We often regret not being born amidst the vales, the wild orchids, the snow-capped peaks that wash away the daily stresses we put up a fight with. But what if a gust of wind sweeps in and leaves your thoughts fluttering, throwing apart the doors of opportunities to explore the grandeur of the Himalayas amidst the wild blossoms. The colours and the vibrancy come to its peak when the valley is in the full bloom, which rightly justifies the name.A trek to Valley of Flowers greets with an array of colourful blossoms and a charming network of streams lacing dewy meadows.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01 : Dehradun – Pipalkoti (245 Kms. / 10 Hrs. Drive)
Morning pick from Dehradun and drive to Pipalkoti via Rishikesh Devprayag, Rudrapryag and Karanparyag. Later in the evening on reaching Pipalkoti, we will check in at the already booked hotel and enjoy a soothing overnight stay.
Day 02 : Pipalkoti – Govindghat – Ghangaria (50 Kms. Drive + 13 Kms Trek)
Today in the morning, we will leave by road for Govindghat. On the way, we will stop at Joshimath to visit Adi Shankaracharya Math and Narsingh Mandir. Afterwards, we will continue our drive to Govindghat. On reaching, we will start trekking from here to Ghangaria. Check in at the pre-booked Guest House in Ghangaria for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 03 :Ghangaria – Valley Of Flowers – Ghangaria (05 Kms Trek Per Way.)
Morning start the trek to Valley Of Flowers (3858 m) from Ghangaria. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare wildflowers like Geranium, Marsh marigold, Primula, Potentilla, Geum, Asters, Lilium, Ranunculus, Corydalis, Inula, Brahma Kamal, Campanula, Pedicularis, Arisaema, Morina, Impatiens, Bistorta, Ligularia, Anaphalis, Saxifrages, Sibbaldia, Thermopsis, Trollius, Codonopsis, Dactylorhiza, Cypripedium, Strawberry, Epilobium, Rhododendrons and numerous others. Most of the flowers have medicinal values too. The valley is 10 kms long, 2 kms wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. After enjoying the beauty of valley trek come back to Ghangaria, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Ghangaria - Govindghat - Rudraprayag (13 Kms. Trek Down + 132 Kms. Drive)
We will start our day a bit early in the morning and trek down to Govindghat. Here, we will meet our driver and leave by road for Rudrapryag, via Joshimath, Chamoli and Karanparyag. On reaching, check in at the already booked hotel for an overnight stay.
RUDRAPRAYAG is the meeting point of two significant rivers i.e. Alaknanda and Mandakini River.
TEMPLES: Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms).
Day 05 : Rudraprayag – Dehradun Drop (179 Kms. / 07 Hrs. Drive)
In the morning we will drive to Dehradun. On the way, we will stop at Devprayag, the Confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi River to visit the meeting point. Afterwards, we will continue our drive to Dehradun and drop to your place.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment .
1. 01 Night Accommodation in Pipalkoti with breakfast & dinner.(Veg. Meals on fixed menu basis)
2. 02 Nights Accommodation in Ghangaria with breakfast & dinner.(Veg. Meals on fixed menu basis)
3. 01 Night Accommodation in Rudraprayag with breakfast & dinner.
4.All road transfers and sightseeing by 01 Exclusive Toyota Swift Dzire or Similar Car.
5.Vehicle AC will switch off during hill Drives.
6.Entry fee for Valley of Flowers.
7.Guide only for Valley of Flowers from Ghangaria.
8.Driver allowance, Toll taxes, permit, Interstate taxes, Parking etc.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late CheckOut/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit valley of flowers.
The valley of flowers is open from June to September every year. The best time to visit is July and August. It is the time when you can see maximum number of flowers! The flowers are in full bloom during this season. You will see maximum number of flowers in terms of variety and quantity.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1) The infrastructure of these areas is not very well developed now and you should not expect or compare it with the other developed destinations there is always shortage of water and power in this region and so you would come across situation like water supplied on time basis – morning to evening.
2) In this region all the hotels don’t have any Generator facility, If the power failure hotel will provide candle light.
3) Driving is not allowed after 07 P.M. in area.
4) All travellers Registration is Mandatory for Yatra.
CODE: CK24072019 -TMI