2N Udaipur, 1N Mount Abu, 1N Kumbhalgarh
2NUdaipur,1NMount Abu,1NKumbhalgarh,Ranakpur,Transfers & Sightseeing
Udaipur City Package Tour is 04 night 05 days tour which includes the sightseeing tour of the beautiful & romantic cities of Udaipur & Mount Abu & Kumbhaalgarh with day excursion trip to Ranakpur.Explore Boat Ride at Lake Pichola Udaipur,Ranakpur Jain temples & Kumbhalgarh fort.Professional English Speaking Guide will explain the history and the interesting facts of the monuments.The best time to visit Rajasthan is mostly throughout the year.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01:Udaipur Arrival at Railway Station/Airport
Welcome to Udaipur.On your arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside.Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 02: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast move out to a sightseeing tour of the city which includes visit to the City Palace (note the trees growing at the top floor of the palace, which is actually the summit of the hill the palace is covering), Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial.Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 03: Udaipur > Mount abu (200 Kms / 125 Miles / 02 hrs)
After breakfast transfer Mount Abu to the only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 mt. Evening visit Nakki Lake Dilwara Jain Temple and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple is a group of remarkable Jain temples. In the evening visit sun set point.Overnight at Mount Abu.
Day 4:Mount abu - Ranakpur – Kumbhalgarh (190 KMS/ 04Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Kumbhalgarh en route visit ranakpur on arrival check in hotel and visit Kumbhalgarh Fort is located on the banks of Banas River and is the second most important fort of Rajasthan. It is surrounded by 13 mountain peaks and strengthened by watchtowers and rounded bastions.Overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh.
Day 05: Kumbhalgarh > Udaipur (120 Kms/ 02Hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Udaipur. Trip ends on drop at Railway Station/Airport back to home with sweet memories.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- 02 Nights stay in Udaipur.
- 01 Night stay in Mount Abu.
- 01 Night stay in Kumbhalgarh.
- Daily Breakfast
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Pvt Vehicle.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified.
2. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
3. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
4. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
5. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
6. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
7. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
8. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
9. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
10. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear