2N Hanoi, 1N Halong, 3N Ho Chi Minh City
2N Hanoi, 1N Cruise Ha Long Bay with Full Board, 3N Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam is a Southeast Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches, rivers, Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities. Hanoi, the capital, pays homage to the nations iconic Communist-era leader, Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum. Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) has French colonial landmarks, plus Vietnamese War history museums and the C Chi tunnels, used by Viet Cong soldiers.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL:- Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. The transfer distance is approximately 40 munites. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia. Meals: No Meal
Accommodation: A hotel used in Hanoi
DAY 02: HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR:- Morning: Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder. At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the colonial Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda. Continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars.
Afternoon: continue the tour to one of the following museums of choice namely : the Museum of Fine Arts, the National Museum of Vietnamese History, the Museum of Revolution, the Museum of Military History or the Museum of Ethnology. Late afternoon, visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple located on an islet in the lake. Hoan Kiem Lake is the center point of Hanoi and home to a rare endangered giant turtle species. Its name “Returned Sword” comes from a legend of a sacred sword being lent to an ancient Vietnamese King by a holy turtle from the lake and later returned to the turtle. Shop or walk at leisure in the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets. Meals: No Meal
Accommodation: A hotel used in Hanoi
DAY 03: HANOI – HA LONG:- Morning pickup at 8:00 AM from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view. Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board. Meals: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Accommodation: A cruise used in Ha Long
DAY 04: HA LONG – HANOI :- Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn. Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above. Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor. Meals: Brunch
Accommodation: A hotel used in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 05: HOCHIMINH – CUCHI TUNNELS:- Morning, take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Back to Ho Chi Minh City and spend time at leisure.
Afternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans, and the Reunification Palace the South Vietnam President’s residence and symbol of the Southern Administration’s reign until end of April 1975.
Accommodation: A hotel used in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 6: HOCHIMINH – MYTHO (MEKONG DELTA) 65km–2hour driving:- Morning, after breakfast, travel by road to the Mekong Delta, the world’s largest delta and Vietnam's largest rice bowl. On arrival in My Tho City, capital of Tieng Giang Provine, embark on a boat and navigate through intricate canals while observing the local daily life up close as well as the landscape of waterways and lush islands. Land on the Unicorn Island to enjoy wandering through verdant orchards, tasting fresh fruits and listening to some Southern style traditional music. Move on to the second delta province, Ben Tre, where you will watch local villagers make coconut candy in a rural workshop, walk around briefly and try riding a horse-pulled carriage. More cruising to some bee-keeping households to taste fresh homegrown honey and honey tea. Go back Ho Chi Minh City and spend time at leisure. Meals: Breakfast
Accommodation: A hotel used in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 07: HOCHIMINH – DEPARTURE:- Free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight. Meals: Breakfast
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in Hanoi
2. 1N Overnight on cruise in Ha Long Bay with full-board meals
3. 3 Nights stay in Ho Chi Minh
4. Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
5. Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers.
6. Experienced English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
7. Mineral water is available as complementary
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa on arrival
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
Low Season (Apr–Jun, Sep–Nov):- Perhaps the best time to tour the whole nation. Typhoons can lash the central and northern coastline until November.
Shoulder (Dec–Mar):- During the Tet festival, the whole country is on the move and prices rise. North of Nha Trang can get cool weather. Expect chilly conditions in the north. In the far south, clear skies and sunshine are the norm.
High Season (Jul & Aug):- Prices increase by up to 50% by the coast; book hotels well in advance. All Vietnam, except the far north, is hot and humid, with the summer monsoon bringing downpours.