3N Hanoi, 3N Ho Chi Minh City
3N Hanoi, 3N Ho Chi Minh, Breakfast, Lucnch, Dinner, Airport Transfer, Sightseeing
On arrival Hanoi, Capital of Vietnam. Explore the Hanoi City tour-Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays & Fridays & afternoon), Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature - Temple of literature, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. In Ho Chi Minh, take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the Paris of the East: Visit the War Remnant Museum, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1 HANOI - ARRIVAL
Our driver greet at airport & transfer to Hanoi, capital of Vietnam. This green and peaceful city with French style buildings, lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks is considered as one of Asia's most fascinating cities with a unique blend of oriental western charm. Transfer to hotel for check in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi. Meals: No Meal
DAY 2 HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR – S.I.C. – SEAT-IN-COACH
Breakfast at hotel.
08:00 Our guide picks you up at hotel and other at hotels too. Then we start the city tour by drive through the capital passing the various Government offices, the preservation colonial French residences. We first visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays & Fridays & afternoon), Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda – one of the oldest architectures dated back from 11th century.
10:30 Visit to the Temple of Literature - Temple of literature, the first university of Vietnam, built in 1070 by Emperor Ly accomplishment. The temple constitutes a rare example of well- Thanh Tong, who dedicated it to Confucius in order to honor scholars and men of literary preserved traditional Vietnamese architecture and is well worth a visit.
12:30 Have lunch at a local restaurant.
13:30 Continue discovering the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (Closed on Friday, we will do the alternative), one of the most interesting museum in Hanoi. With indoor & outdoor display areas, it keeps archives of 10.000 objects, 15,000 black and white photos, hundreds of video tapes, cassette tapes that reflect all aspects of life, activities, customs, and habits of 54 peoples all over Vietnam. The most unique thing of the Ethnological Museum is to recreate successfully the daily life activities together with the religious ritual, the symbolized festivals of each ethnic group in Viet Nam.
17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
DAY 3 HA NOI FREE DAY
Breakfast at hotel, all day free time at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 4 HANOI – HO CHI MINH
Breakfast at hotel. Free till our driver transfers you to the airport for your departure flight. On arrival, our driver will pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5 HALF DAY CITY TOUR WITH LUNCH
Breakfast at hotel.
Take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the “Paris of the East”: Visit the War Remnant Museum, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop. Then ending up at Ben Thanh market wet & dry market for your free & easy shopping moment. Lunch at local restaurant.
Free time on your own arrangement. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6 HO CHI MINH FREE DAY
Breakfast at hotel. Free time on your own arrangement. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City. Meals: Breakfast
DAY 7 HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel. Free time till transfer to airport for flight departure. End of the service. Meals: Breakfast
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 3 Nights stay in Hanoi with Breakfast
2. 3 Nights stay in Ho Chi Minh with Breakfast
3. Return Airport transfer on Pvt in Hanoi
4. Return Airport transfer on Pvt/SIC in Ho Chi Minh
5. FULL DAY HANOI CITY TOUR SIC including: transfer, guide, lunch, entrance fee as indicated
6. Half Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour on SIC including: transfer, guide, lunch, entrance fee as indicated
7. Mineral water: 1 bottle/pax/city tour
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Return Economy Airfare approx. INR 44000 p.p. (DEL-CAN-HAN-SGN-CAN-DEL)
14. Tourist Visa
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The best time to visit Vietnam is spring (February to April) and autumn (August to October). The temperatures are more moderate and rainfall is lighter. In spring, March and April have the lowest rainfall across all destinations and temperatures are pleasant, though still cool in the far north.