1N Gulmarg, 1N Pahalgam, 2N Katra, 2N Srinagar
2N Srinagar,1N Gulmarg ,1N Pahalgam ,2N Katra ,B'fast & Dinner,Transfers Sightseeing on Pvt Vehicle
Idyllic Kashmir Vaishno Devi tour by Skylink offers you a chance to pay homage to the most revered Mata Vaishno Devi shrine and visit the famed destinations of Kashmir, the Heaven on Earth.With this tour selection, have darshan at Vaishno devi cave temple and you can do sightseeing and other leisure activities in enchanting places like Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonamarg and Gulmarg with an outstanding experience of staying in Houseboat at Dal Lake.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01:- Arrival Srinagar Airport
Arrival at Srinagar airport and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat at Dal Lake. Afternoon tour of Mughal gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure), Chashmashahi (The Royal Spring), and Shalimar garden (Abode of love). Evening ride by Shikara to visit Floating Gardens, Lotus Gardens, Kaboter khana (Pigeon Palace) and inside of the Lake. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 02:- Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
Full day tour of Sonamarg (Meadows of gold). It has sheer scenic splendour. The very way-a metalled road snakes through massive mountains laden with forests and firs. After a breath-taking journey from Srinagar you come across Sindh meanders that are abounded with trout & Mahseer. Onwards the valley opens up to a meadow. Ponies can be hired for a trip up to Thajiwas glacier-a major attraction during the summer months. The importance of Sonamarg lies in the fact that it is the last halt on the Kashmir side for the drive from Srinagar to Leh. You will be fascinated to see snowy mountains against a cerulean sky against its backdrop.Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03:- Srinagar – Gulmarg, 2 Hrs. drive & 65 Kms.
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg, one of the most beautiful summer/winter resorts in the valley. One can have a gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg to have real view in winter. You can have a pony ride in the open fields to seven springs and to a lake, which remains frozen till June. Overnight stay in Gulmarg at a Hotel.
Day 04:- Gulmarg -Pahalgam 3 Hrs. drive & 160 Kms.
Morning leave for Pahalgam via Avantipura ruins & Avantipura National Highway Bat Market. On arrival in Pahalgam check in Hotel. Pahalgam is one of the most beautiful and fascinating ideal resorts all the year round. It is the base for several treks in the region. Situated at the confluence of the Lidder River and set amidst fir and pine covered mountains, one can have a real feelings of Paradise. You can enjoy the pony ride to Shikargah & Baisaran, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05:- Pahalgam – Katra
Morning leave for Katra (7-8 hrs. drive) 270 kms. Enroute pass the Jawahar Tunnel (3kms long under mountain which will take you 20-25 minutes time to cross the Jammu & Kashmir Regions), Ramban, Patnitop & Kud. On arrival in Katra check in Hotel.
Day 06 :- Mata Vaishnodeviji
After breakfast leave for Darshan at Vaishnodeviji in the Trikuta Hills, by foot. The walk to the shrine is 12 kms. long. Return late in the afternoon to the Hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07:- Katra - Jammu (50 Kms. 1 hrs. drive)
Morning leave for Jammu Airport / Railway Station to onward destination.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar Deluxe Houseboat with breakfast & dinner.
2 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar Hotel with breakfast & dinner.
3 01 Night accommodation in Gulmarg with breakfast & dinner.
4 01 Night accommodation in Pahalgam with breakfast & dinner.
5 02 Nights accommodation in katra with breakfast & dinner.
6 Transport services as per itinerary by Non A/c Pvt Vehicle.
7 All transfers & sightseeing included.
8 All applicable taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit: March to October Mainly.Which time not to visit
Kashmir Is famous For :Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir.It is Situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum river. The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu's numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. The city is famous for its Gardens, Lakes & Houseboats. Some of the famous handicrafts of Kashmir are the hand-knotted Persian rugs and traditional rugs, carpets, embroidered woollen caps, shawls and jackets .It is also known for traditional Kashmir handicrafts and Dry fruits.Srinagar is one of the several places has been Called Venice of the East