2N Katra, 2N Srinagar, 2N Pahalgam, 1N Gulmarg
Katra - Pahalgam - Gulmarg - Sonamarg -Srinagar
Idyllic Kashmir Vaishno Devi tour by SkyLink offers you a chance to pay homage to the most revered Mata Vaishno Devi shrine and visit the famed destinations of Kashmir, the Heaven on Earth.With this tour selection, have darshan at Vaishno devi cave temple and you can do sightseeing and other leisure activities in enchanting places like Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonamarg and Gulmarg with an outstanding experience of staying in Houseboat at Dal Lake.
DAY 01:ARRIVE – JAMMU – KATRA :Arrive Jammu by Train OR by Air. Meet and assist on arrival at Railway Station or at Airport and proceed straight to Katra by Car .Arrive Katra and check in at Hotel.
DAY 02:KATRA :Early morning after breakfast, proceed for visit to “Mata Vaishnodevi” Darshan
Onward to Bhawan by foot or Ponies (to be arranged directly) OR by Chopper. After darshan, leave by Chopper / Ponies for Katra back. After Darshan, Check in at Hotel for Rest. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 03:KATRA – PAHALGAM:Transfers from Katra to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century & Mattan Temple Complex. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 04:PAHALGAM:In Pahalgam. Day free to explore surrounding on own. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 05:PAHALGAM – GULMARG :After breakfast, transfer towards Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 150 Kms from Pahalgam at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 06:GULMARG – SRNAGAR + LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Transfers from Gulmarg to Srinagar. In Afternoon, visit Mughal Gardens "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
DAY 07:SRINAGAR – SONAMARG - SRINAGAR
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 08:DEPARTURE :In time transfer to Srinagar Airport / Jammu to connect the flight / train for onwards destination.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability.
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.02 Nights accommodation in Katra
2.02 Nights accommodation in Pahalgam
3.01 Night accommodation in Gulmarg
4.01 Nights accommodation in Deluxe HouseBoat Sri Nagar
5.01 Nights accommodation in Hotel Sri Nagar
6.Breakfast & Dinner Included
7.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) for Arrival & Departure from Jammu Airport / R. Station to Hotel & vice versa
8.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax)for transfers from Jammu – Katra – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar & back
9.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple
10.01 NAC Indica (02 Pax) NAC Xylo / Tavera (04-06 Pax) for Full day excursion trip to Sonmarg
11.01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat)
12.Welcome drink on arrival
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7.Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit: March to October Mainly. Which time not to visit
Kashmir Is famous For : Srinagar is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu & Kashmir . It is Situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum river. The Kashmir valley is famous for its beautiful mountainous landscape, and Jammu's numerous shrines attract tens of thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year. The city is famous for its Gardens, Lakes & Houseboats. Some of the famous handicrafts of Kashmir are the hand-knotted Persian rugs and traditional rugs, carpets, embroidered woollen caps, shawls and jackets .It is also known for traditional Kashmir handicrafts and ryu fruits.Srinagar is one of the several places has been Called Venice of the East