2N Pahalgam, 1N Gulmarg, 2N Srinagar, 2N Katra
02N Katra,02N Pahalgam,01N Gulmarg,1N HouseBoat,1N Srinagar,Visit>Sonmarg,B'fst &Dinner,Tours
Idyllic Kashmir Vaishno Devi tour by Skylink offers you a chance to pay homage to the most revered Mata Vaishno Devi shrine and visit the famed destinations of Kashmir, the Heaven on Earth.With this tour selection, have darshan at Vaishno devi cave temple and you can do sightseeing and other leisure activities in enchanting places like Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonamarg and Gulmarg with an outstanding experience of staying in Houseboat at Dal Lake.
Katra Overview: People have immense faith in Mata Vaishno Devi; therefore it is the dream of every Hindu to visit the Vaishno Devi Temple once in a lifetime. It is considered one of the pious destinations in the world. The Vaishno Devi Shrine is located on “Trikuta Hill”. Every day thousands of devotees visit this holy temple from all over the world. Who climb up the hill to pay obeisance to Maa Vaishno Temple.
Pehalgam Overview: Pahalgam is famous for its scenic beauty and is the jewel of the picturesque Liddar valley located in the high Himalayas. It provides an ideal setting for activities like hiking, trekking, and fishing. It is also the starting point of the annual pilgrimage to the holy cave of Amarnath.
Gulmarg Overview: Gulmarg is surrounded by snow covered mountains, lush green meadows, deep ravines, evergreen forested hills and valleys.Known for its scenic beauty, Gulmarg has also been a popular destination for shooting of various Bollywood films. Among one of the top honeymoon locations, Gulmarg boasts of being a beautiful town without the crowd like Manali and Shimla. Gulmarg has also been developed as an adventure hub as Indian Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering is located here. A lot of courses on trekking, mountaineering, skiing, etc. are offered by IISM at great prices here. However, if you are planning to do a course, it is advisable to book your course well in advance.
Srinagar Overview: Srinagar, popularly known as ‘Paradise on Earth’ and 'Venice of the East’, is situated in the beautiful valley of Kashmir. Located on the banks of the River Jhelum, the city is renowned for its beautiful lakes, houseboats and numerous Mughal gardens.
Sonmarg Overview: Sonamarg is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India, which has been blessed with abundant scenic charm. Located at an altitude of some 3,000 m above sea level on the Srinagar-Ladakh road, this hill town has lush valleys and golden-hued meadows on the banks of Indus River. Sonamarg tour packages by Tourism of India have been designed in such a way so that you would experience the best of sights and sounds of this place.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01 Arrivre – Jammu – Katra
Arrive Jammu by Train OR by Air. Meet and assist on arrival at Railway Station or at Airport and proceed straight to Katra by Car .Arrive Katra and check in at Hotel.
Day 02 In Katra
Early morning after breakfast, proceed for visit to “Mata Vaishnodevi” Darshan Onward to Bhawan by foot or Ponies (to be arranged directly) OR by Chopper. After darshan, leave by Chopper / Ponies for Katra back. Check in at Hotel for Rest. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 Katra– Pahalgam
Transfers from Katra to Pahalgam called as “Valley of Shepherds. Enroute visiting the Awantipura Ruins of 9th Century & Mattan Temple Complex. On arrival check in at Hotel. In Pahalgam, Enjoy the nature & walk around the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04 Pahalgam
In Pahalgam. Day free to explore surrounding on own. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 05 Pahalgam– Gulmarg
After breakfast, transfer towards Gulmarg, called as “Meadow of Flowers” Gulmarg is 150 Kms from Pahalgam at an altitude of 8700-ft. Gulmarg also referred as Meadow of Flowers is a famous Ski Resort & the world’s highest 18 hole Golf Course. The place was prominent during the British time. Enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Ride – OPTIONAL (Gondola) Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06 Gulmarg– Srinagar + Local Sightseeing
Transfers from Gulmarg to Srinagar. In Afternoon, visit Mughal Gardens "Nishat" (The Garden of Pleasure) and "Shalimar" (Abode of All). Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewellery ornaments. Also visit Shankaracharya Temple. Evening, enjoy 01 Hour Boat Ride on Dal Lake by a gondola Boat called ”SHIKARA” witness the ride on lake, called Venice of India & experience the aquatic life of Srinagar. Also see the scenic extravaganza of the Kashmir and enjoy the profusion of colors in the Paradise on Earth. While returning visit to the local crafts market and see the fine carved hand-made articles from Paper Machie & wood of a walnut. Overnight at the Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 07 Srinagar – Sonamarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg – 84 Kms is also called as “The meadow of gold” has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh River that meanders through the valley abounds with trout and mahaseer. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Return for Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel
Day 08 Depature
In time transfer to Srinagar / Jammu Airport to connect the flight / train for onwards destination.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours.Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
1. 02 Night accommodation in Katra with breakfast & dinner.
2. 02 Night accommodation in Pahalgam with breakfast & dinner.
3. 01 Night accommodation in Gulmarg with breakfast & dinner.
4. 01 Night accommodation in Deluxe Houseboat, Srinagar with breakfast & dinner.
5. 01 Night accommodation in Srinagar hotel with breakfast & dinner.
6.01 NAC Indigo/Etios (02 Pax) for Arrival & Departure from Jammu Airport / R. Station to Hotel & vice versa.
7.01 NAC Indigo/Etios (02 Pax) for transfers from Jammu – Katra – Pahalgam – Gulmarg – Srinagar & back.
8.01 NAC Indigo/Etios (02 Pax) for Full day trip to Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya temple.
9.01 NAC Indigo/Etios (02 Pax for Full day excursion trip to Sonamarg.
10.01 Hour Boat (Shikara) Ride on Dal Lake – Srinagar (04 Person to 01 Boat).
11.Welcome drink on arrival.
12.All applicable taxes.
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam is not included due to union restrictions in Pahalgam. We can either arrange a vehicle or guest can pay directly on spot for trip to Aru,Chandanwari & Betaab valley @ supplement of INR 2800/- Per vehicle (08 Pax max to 01 Car).
- Gondola Cable Car, Gulmarg: INR 1000/- Per Pax for Level 1 & INR 1200/- for Level 2 (Total INR 2000/- for both). Guide mandatory for arranging tickets INR 1300
- If in case, vehicles will not be able to reach Gulmarg due to heavy snow on road from Tangmarg (12 Kms before) & as such, Snow jeep (Sumo / similar with chains on tyres) will be used. The supplement charges for same will be 2000 /- nett for To & Fro (08 Pax max to 01 Car). Client can pay directly or you can ask us to include in package. (applicable for winter packages only)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
What to Buy
As has been told earlier and as you can well imagine from what you have heard from those who have traveled to Srinagar before, Srinagar is a treasure trove of handicraft articles. Below is a comprehensive list of what to buy while out shopping in Srinagar.
Shawls - Kashmiri shawls are in demand all over the world. The jamavar shawls, sozoni embroidery and zardozi embroidery (with gold and silver thread) are most sought after
Carpets and rugs - available in silk and wool, the carpet weaving history in Kashmir dates back to the 13th century. These hand weaved carpets are known as Taleem. The woolen ones are weaved on a base of warp and tuft while the silk carpets have a base of cotton.
Papier Mache - made from paper pulp, which is later varnished and lacquered, the papier mache come in vibratnt colors. Christmas decorations, vases, boxes of papier mache are worth their price
Walnut wood products - the walnut wood furniture and showpieces have a design characteristic to the Kashmir valley and are famous for their intricate carvings
Copper and silverware - jewelery, trinkets, vases, show pieces, cigarette cases, utensils made of copper, brass and silver are intricately carved
Where to Shop
Lal Chowk, Badshah Chowk and the near by Polo View in Srinagar are the best places to shop in Srinagar. Some artisans also set up shop at their residences which can also be visited.