2N Ahmedabad, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Somnath, 1N Diu, 2N Dwarka, 2N Bhuj, 1N Rann Of Kutch
2N Ahmedabad, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Somnath, 1N Diu, 2N Dwarka, 2N Bhuj, 1N Rann of Kutch
Gujarat culture, larger than life festivals, marvellous architecture and beautiful landscapes make Gujarat tour packages a unique experience.With Indian Temple Tours travel to the heart of Gujarat and devote yourself to the spiritual Radiance of the state. Its all about faith and belief that followers from several parts of the world travels distant lands to visit and enjoy the beauty of Gujarat. Special in this package you will visit in Rann of Kutch. Come witness the miraculous land of Kutch with its hearty folk, deep rooted culture, many attractions and vast deserts.
Day 01 Ahmedabad
Arrival at Ahmedabad station/airport Meet our representative Drive for hotel.Check in, refresh and visit plces like Gandhi Ashram, Hutheesing Jain Temple and Sardar Patel Museum and Akshardham Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day: - 02 Ahmedabad – Junagadh - Sasan Gir. (350 Kms - 7Hrs)
Today after breakfast drive toSasan Gi , En-routvisit Junagadh –Junagadh Museum,Uparkot Fort, and Girnar Taleti and later depart for Sasan Gir. Then enjoy the Gir National Park to visit Asiaticion, Gir Jungle Trail (Jeep Safari) or Devaliya Safari (Bus Safari).Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day: - 03 Sasan Gir - Somnath (50 Kms -2.5Hrs)
Today after breakfast drive to Somnath, Check in to hotel, then visit Balka Tirth Temple,Attend Evening Aarti at Somnath Jyotirling (one of the first among the twelve Jyotirlings shrines of Shiva.) Evening visit Light & Sound Show at Somnath Temple, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day: - 04 Somnath - Diu (100 Kms -3 Hrs)
Today after breakfast drive to Diu, Check into hotel then Visit St Paul’s Church, Diu Museum, Evening enjoy Beach & Beach Activity at Nagoa Beach. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day: - 05 Somnath – Porbandar -Dwarka (230 Kms – 5 Hrs)
Today after breakfast drive to Dwarka, En-route visit Porbandar – Kirti Mandir (Mahatma Gandhi's Birth Place) & Sudama Temple, then drive Dwarka Check in to hotel, then attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day: - 06 Dwarka
After breakfast visit Dwarka, Dwarka is one of the religious places in Gujarat. This was the first capital of Gujarat - "ANCIENT (ANART) later knew as Kushasthali, then visit Bet Dwarka, Gopi Talav, Nageshwar Temple, & Rukmani Temple, etc. Overnight stay at Dwarka Hotel.
Day: - 07- Dwarka – Bhuj (410 Kms – 08 Hrs)
After Breakfast depart for Bhuj. Check in after freshen up visit Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Swaminaryan Temple Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day: - 08- Bhuj – White Rann – Black Hills – Bhuj (220Kms – 06Hrs)
Today after Breakfast depart for White Rann. Visit Great Rann of Kutch (White Desert) and later visit Black Hills, Handicrafts Village and return depart for Bhuj, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day: - 09- Bhuj – Little Rann of Kutch (270Kms – 06Hrs)
Today after Breakfast depart for Little Rann of Kutch and check in to the hotel refresh and depart for sightseeing and visit wild ass sanctuary where you can find Indian wolf, jackals, Foxes, desert cats and different species of snakes, etc, then we shall visit water sources inside the Rann which the only one source of drinking water for flaura & fauna, we shall go for migrating bird safari Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day: - 10- LRK – Modhera – Patan - Ahmedabad (230Kms – 05Hrs)
Today after Breakfast drive to Modhera visit Sun Temple and Depart for Patan Visit Rani’s Step well and later depart for Ahmedabad. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day: - 11 – Ahmedabad Drop
Today after Breakfast, we will drop you at Station/Airport as per schedule.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Meeting and assistance on arrival.
2. 2N Ahmedabad on Double sharing basis. (1+1)
3. 1N Sasan Gir on Double sharing basis.
4. 1N Somnath on Double sharing basis.
5. 1N Diu on Double sharing basis.
6. 2N Dwarka on Double sharing basis.
7. 2N Bhuj on Double sharing basis
8. 1N Rann of Kutch on Double sharing basis
9. Daily Buffet / fixed Menu breakfast in Hotel.
10. All Meals at Dasada & Sasan Gir.
11. Transportation & Sightseeing by Pvt Vehicle.
12. All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel.
13. Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking, Diu Entry Tax, Bhuj Entry Tax.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Luggage, Clothes, Shoes, Money, Medicine, Personal Care Items, Other Useful Items (sunglasses, padlock and chain).