1N Rann Of Kutch, 1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 2N Diu, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Junagadh, 1N Bhavnagar
1N Rann of Kutch, 1N Jamnagar,1N Dwarka,1N Somnath,2N Diu,1N Sasangir,1N Junagadh,1N Bhavnagar
Gujarat culture, larger than life festivals, marvellous architecture and beautiful landscapes make Gujarat tour packages a unique experience.With Indian Temple Tours travel to the heart of Gujarat and devote yourself to the spiritual Radiance of the state. Its all about faith and belief that followers from several parts of the world travels distant lands to visit and enjoy the beauty of Gujarat. Special in this package you will visit in Rann of Kutch. Come witness the miraculous land of Kutch with its hearty folk, deep rooted culture, many attractions and vast deserts.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 01 : Ahmedabad – Little Rann of Kutch (90km / 2 hrs)
Today, proceed to Little Rann of Kutch. On arrival check in to the resort. Explore the desert by open jeep in the Little Rann of Kutch, where one can sight animals like Wild-Ass, Desert Fox, Blue Bull, Blackbuck, Wolf, Jackal and few species of snakes & many species of birds also one can visit the home of Rabari and Banjara are the two important tribes of the region. Overnight stay at Little Rann of Kutch.
Day 02: Little Rann of Kutch – Jamnagar (210kms/2hrs)
Today, proceed to Jamnagar. On arrival check in at the hotel. Visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum. In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 03: Jamnagar – Dwarka (240km/5hrs)
Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple and Gomti Ghat. In the afternoon take a trip to Bet Dwarka, visit Old Temple of Krishna. the trip from Okha on the mainland to the temple is by a local boat. On the way to Bet Dwarka, visit Nageshwar Temple – One of the 12th Jyotilingam of Shiva. Rukmini Temple and Gopi Talav Return back to Dwarka. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath (200km/ 4hrs)
In the morning depart to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – A place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Bhalka Tirth & Somnath Temple. In the evening watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Somnath – Diu (90km/ 2hrs)
Today, Proceed to beach town Diu. The day is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Diu
The morning is at leisure to enjoy the wide variety of water sports facilities available at Nagoa Beach. Later, visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Diu – Sasangir (100km / 2hrs)
Today, proceed to Sasangir. Sasangir, is the home of the Asiatic Lion. In the afternoon Visit Gir Interpretation Zone at Devaliya. Crocodile breeding farm, Gir Information centre. Watch movie on lion at Gir Information centre in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Sasangir – Junagadh - (45km/2hrs)
Today, early morning take a Jeep Safari at the Gir National Park proceed to Junagadh. Visit Uperkot Fort, Ashok Rock Edict, Mahabat Makabara and Junagadh Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 09: Junagadh - Gondal – Palitana – Bhavnagar (190kms/4hrs)
Today, proceed to Bhavnagar Via Gondal. visit Navlakha Palace & Classic and Vintage Car Museum. Enroute visit temples city Palitana, Famous Jain temples at Shatrunjaya Hills. Continued towards Bhavnagar. In the evening visit Takhteshwar Temple located on the small hillock. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10: Bhavnagar - Velavadar National Park - Lothal – Ahmedabad (210km/ 4hrs)
Today, Proceed to Ahmedabad via Velavadar & Lothal. After visiting Lothal and Velavadar National Park Continued towards Ahmedabad.
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment
1. Welcome Drink on arrival.
2. Transfer & S/seeing by AC Pvt Car as per the Itinerary.
3. 1N Stay in Rann of Kutch.
4. 1N Stay in Jamnagar .
5. 1N Stay in Dwarka.
6. 1N Stay in Somnath.
7. 2N Stay in Diu.
8. 1N Stay in Sasangir .
9. 1N Stay in Junagadh.
10. 1N Stay in Bhavnagar.
11. Daily buffet/fixed Menu breakfast in hotel.
12. All Applicable Luxury Taxes of Hotel.
13. Tea/Coffee maker In the Room.
14. Complimentary water bottle.
16. All Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance,Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit
Gujarat has a tropical climate with hot summers and cold winters. The summer months are from April to June with temperatures ranging from 27ºC to 42ºC. Winters are better with a temperature variance of 14ºC to 29ºC. Monsoon touches the state in June and remain here till September.
CODE: PA041019 -MGT