3Nights Leh, All Meals,Transfer & Sightseeings on Pvt Vehicle
This tour to Ladakh is ready to strike off one of the items in your bucket list and boast your trip to Ladakh, which everybody dreams of. These 4 days and four nights trip promises you the best experience and takes you to a journey in heaven.As you reach Leh, take a tour of the picturesque attractions in and around Sham Valley. Spend some time as you desire and visit Pangong Lake.Then, you will drive back to Leh, where you will be spending three days exploring attractions the way you want.Get some pictures clicked against the backdrop of stunning mountains during a candid photo session done, marking the memory of your holiday.
Leh: See towering mountains reach up to a clear blue sky. Hear the rhythmic chant of Buddhist monks in an ancient monastery where time stands still. See the rushing waters of an icy river surge down from a glacial height. Ladakh - the Land of Passes and the Roof of the World awaits you. Leh Ladakh India offers tours to Ladakh, an exotic region in the north Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.Tour a land that will amaze you with its stark beauty and delight you with the warmth of the Ladakhi people.
Sham Valley: Sham Valley trek is not a difficult trek. Conversely it is convenient for easy hiker groups which appeals to a lot of people who look forward to a more sight-seeing style trek as opposed to a good workout. There are not only many villages but also monasteries on this trek to visit. Also this is the only trek that can be done throughout the year.Moreover, there are no high mountain passes to navigate and battle the elements with. Furthermore, the beauty of this trek is that it takes us through many small apricot orchard villages. Here one can interact with the locals and partake in their customs.
Pangong Lake: Pangong Lake, one of the most famous high altitude lakes in Leh Ladakh. This scenic wonder derives its name from the Tibetan word, “Pangong Tso”, which means “high grassland lake”. You could spend hours in contemplation here, and still not have enough of its beauty. Pangong Tso is also known to change colors, appearing blue, green and red at different times of a day.The beauty which awaits you there cannot be described in words. It has to be seen, felt and absorbed all by yourself.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01: Leh Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx )
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh - Sham Valley - Leh (140 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx)
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Pangong Lake – Leh (290 kms | 10-11 hr s approx)
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in Ladakh. Enjoy beauty of the high altitude Lake, surrounded by grey and brown mountains, clean and dust washed. Count the waves washing the shores of the color changing Lake and be mesmerized by the different shades of blue from Azure to Navy Blue. Later, drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 04: Leh Airport Drop (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Packing list for travel: 1.Hat/cap for keeping yourself covered from sunlight 2.Sun-screen.3.Stole/anything you prefer – to be safe from dust.4.Warm Jackets.5.Inners, socks- woolen ones.6.Hand Gloves, must have in the months of October to June. Always good to carry them with you.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule.Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1.03 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis at Leh.
2.All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
3.To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
4.All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo.
5.01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra, Pangong Lake, & Tsomoriri Lake visits only.
6.Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee
Supplementary Other Charges:
1.Cultural Program Rs. 8200 per program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
2.Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 2300/- Per Day.
3.Oxygen Cylinder INR 800 per day (Ex Leh, charges will be calculated from Leh onwards)
4.River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1100 – 2700 approx)
5.Transfers from Kullu / Chandigarh or Srinagar airport will be provided with additional charges.
6.For A/C Vehicle in Ladakh region, it will be calculated as per tour plan.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
1-Clients require Innerline permits to visit the restricted areas like Pangong Lake & Khardongla pass.
2-Permits will be arranged by us from the District magistrate’s office for which we require the original photo ID proof (passport, driving license or Election ID).
3-The permit costs include Red Cross society, Wildlife fee and Environmental fee.
4-The District Magistrate office Leh is not authorized to issue permits to the nationalities of Bangladesh, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Taiwan, Afghanistan and people holding Diplomatic and official passport and visa. These Nationalities and Diplomatic/ Official passport holders can issued permits only after they gain authorization from the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
1-We will have Gujurati Maharaj service at respected location with selected hotel / camps only for Mid May & Mid June month at Hotel Mandala (Leh), Ule Delight Camp (Sham Valley), Highland Desert Camp (Nubra Valley) & Pangong Retreat Camp (Pangong Lake)
2-Rest all location, respective chef of individual hotels / camps will be there to serve different cuisine.
3-Jain Meals on request available at all location at mention hotels / camps below.