3N Leh, 1N Nubra Valley
3Nights Leh,1Night Nubra Valley, Transfers & Tour by Pvt Vehicle..
Ladakh tour packages are opportunities that would take you to see a world, so serene and picture-perfect, that it would seem like a dreamland. Reaching Ladakh can be a little tricky due to the undulating quality of its terrain; however, it is accessible by various means of transport.Located in the north-eastern part of Ladakh, the Nubra Valley matches the ideals of scenic beauty. While availing Ladakh holiday packages, keep in mind they take you to some of the top tourist attractions like Hemis Monastery, Thiskey Monastery, Tso Moriri lake and Pangong Tso lake.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01: Leh: Arrival at Leh airport and transferred to the Hotel. Complete day for Acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh Local ( 104 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs Approx ) : After breakfast leave for visit to Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries, Stok Palace Museum & Sindhu Ghat. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Nubra Valley ( 120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs Approx ) : After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley.
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Leh (120 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs Approx ) : After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificient view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. O/N Leh.
Day 05: Leh Departure : Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out(subject to availability).
- 3 Nights Accomodation in Leh on Double sharing basis.
- 1 Nights Accomodation in Nubra valley on Double sharing basis.
- All Meals (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner).
- To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transport by Scorpio, Qualis or Sumo Grand (Point to Point)
- Ladakh Entry Fees & Wild Life Fees.
- Complimentary Reach Ladakh Guide Book on arrival in Leh.
• Airfare or Train fare.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016 (or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
- Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
- Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.