3Nights Leh, All Meals,Transfer & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
In this tour you will have an opportunity to immerse yourself in the fascinating and picturesque surroundings of Ladakh and to know and explore many vistas of Buddhism in their ancient and renowned monasteries for an unforgettable trip. Excursion to Pangong Lake driving through 3rd Highest motorable road in the world. (Operational Month Round the Year)
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01: Leh Airport Pickup (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx )
Arrive at Leh airport, meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Check in to the hotel and get proper rest to acclimatize. Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. O/N Leh.
Day 02: Leh - Sham Valley - Leh (140 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx)
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sham Valley, visit Likir, Alchi Monastery, Sangam (Confluence of Zanskar & Indus Rivers, Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame museum. O/N Leh.
Day 03: Leh - Pangong Lake – Leh (290 kms | 10-11 hr s approx)
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd highest motorable road in Ladakh. Enjoy beauty of the high altitude Lake, surrounded by grey and brown mountains, clean and dust washed. Count the waves washing the shores of the color changing Lake and be mesmerized by the different shades of blue from Azure to Navy Blue. Later, drive back to Leh by the same route. O/N Leh.
Day 04: Leh Airport Drop (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx)
Tour concludes. Skylink Travel Pvt.Ltd. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Note: Above Quote / Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule.Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1.03Nights Accommodation in Leh on twin sharing Basis .
2.All Meals (Breakfast + Packed / Hot Lunch + Dinner) as per tour plan.
3.To & Fro Ex Leh Airport Transfers (For Ex Leh Packages only)
4.All transfer/sightseeing as per itinerary (point to point) using Non AC Innova / Xylo / XUV.
5.01 Oxygen Cylinder in each vehicle for visit to Nubra, Pangong Lake, Hanle & Tsomoriri Lake visits only.
6.Innerline permit, Ladakh Entry Fees, Wild Life Fees & Red Cross society fee.
7.All Applicable taxes.
SUPPLEMENTS FOR OTHER OPTIONS:
1 Professional Tourist Guide: Rs. 2500 Per Day.
2 River Rafting Charges (Transfers by sharing vehicle + Lunch + Rafting INR 1200 – 2700 approx).
3 Motorbike hire for full day: Rs.1,800.00 Per Bike + Fuel.
4 Pedal down the highest motorable road on a cycle: Rs.1,700 per Pax including transport (min 4 pax).
5 Cultural Dance Program: Rs. 8,000 Per Program (Approx. 60 – 70 Mins) at respective hotel in Leh.
6 Oxygen Cylinder Charges: Rs.500- 700 Per Day (approximately)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing .
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before departure: No Refund.
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Protected area permit to citizen of following countries have to be obtained from the Ministry of Home Affairs / Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi. The District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate will not issue the Protected Area Permit without the prior approval of the above Ministries’.
They are requested to obtain the Protected Area Permit / Inner Line permit from the Ministry of Home Affairs/ Ministry of External Affairs Govt. of India, New Delhi.
1. Republic of China |2. Pakistan | 3.Myanmar | 4.Afghanistan & hose who Possess Diplomatic Official Passport.
IMPORTANT NOTE: -
1.Kindly note that names of hotels / Camps mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In the event of accommodation not becoming available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement / reduction whatever applicable) to you.
2.Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
3.We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
4.During the month of October to April most of the camps | guest houses | hotels won’t be operational due to off season in various locations of Ladakh like Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake | Tsomoriri | Tsokar | Sham Valley | Kargil | Zanskar region etc.