2N Stay in The Castle Mewar, Meals as per Selection of the package
A modern palace celebrating Rajasthani architecture, Castle Mewar, Udaipur features gardens, a luxury spa, a restaurant & bar. Hotel The Castle Mewar is a modern-day palace with artistically designed windows and domes reflecting the true Rajasthani style of the city. The nearest airport is the Maharana Pratap Airport which is 38km from the hotel and the Udaipur Railway Station is 25 km away. The Eklingji Temple is located only about 11 km from the temple and is an important tourist attraction in Udaipur.
BEST TIME TO VISIT :
November to February:
These months constitute the winter season in Udaipur. The maximum temperature during this time does not go beyond 30 degree Celsius and the minimum hovers around 12 degree Celsius. The slight breeze in the air offers tourists a perfect climate for sightseeing and exploring the city. Apart from being the peak season, it is during this time that the annual Shilpgram Crafts Fair is held in Udaipur.
March to June:
These months constitute the summer season in Udaipur and summers quite extreme. While days are hot with the maximum temperature ranging between 45 and 40 degree Celsius, evenings are relatively pleasant. Don’t miss the colourful festivities of the Mewar festival which is celebrated with huge pomp and show during the month of March and April in Udaipur.
July to October:
These months constitute the monsoon season in Udaipur. Although the city receives less amount of rainfall but the surrounding mountain range turns lush green and scenic. This also happens to be the off season in Udaipur and an apt time for budget travellers to visit the city as they can get good hotel and travel deals during this time.
On Your Own Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Udaipur Airport/Railway Station
Meet & Greet by our Representative/Driver at Udaipur Airport/Railway Station, On Arrival transfer to hotel after fresh up & changing proceed for S/seeing visit: City Palace Museum in the Evening enjoy the boat ride (On your own) at Lake Pichola. Later back to hotel Overnight stay.
Day 2: Udaipur
Morning after breakfast visit to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Udaipur - Airport/Railway Station Drop
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & Transfer to Udaipur Airport/Railway Station for Onwards Journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1.Welcome Aarti & Tikka on arrival.
2.02 Nights stay in Udaipur on Double sharing basis.
3.Meals as per selection of the package.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Air fare / train fare.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
- Spa, Salon & Fitness Center.
- Restaurant & Bar.
- Wireless Broadband High-speed Internet Access & Newspaper.
- International Direct Dialing Telephone Lines.
- Free Parking