2N New York, 1N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls, 4N Orlando
2N New York, 1N Washington D.C., 2N Niagara falls, 4N Orlando, Breakfast, Tour, Transfers
The East Coast of the United States is the coastline along which the Eastern United States meets the North Atlantic Ocean. This area is also known as the Eastern Seaboard, the Atlantic Coast, and the Atlantic Seaboard.New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic OceanWashington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia.Niagara Falls is a city in Niagara County, New York, United States. Orlando, a city in central Florida, is home to more than a dozen theme parks.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Arrive in New York: -
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 - New York City Tour: -
After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark, “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Later in the day, we drive through Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - New York – Washington D.C.:-
Today we proceed by plane/train to Washington D.C., capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is DC's biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, you will explore the capital city of US. See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Washington - Buffalo - USA side Niagara Falls: -
Travel to Buffalo, fly/or by road, to view the world famous falls, which form one of the natural Wonders of the World. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - USA side Niagara Falls: -
We will board the famous boat, “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Buffalo – Orlando: -
Today, we depart to Orlando by flight. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of the Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Orlando - Walt Disney Magic Kingdom: -
Today, you will visit The Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres and was opened on October 1, 1971. It's been dubbed "The Most Magical Place on Earth!" and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B)
Day 08 - Orlando - Epcot Center: -
Begin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B)
Day 09 - Orlando Sea World
Today, you will visit the world's largest Marine Park, Sea World. Here, you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (Meals: B)
Day 10 - Departure from Orlando: -
After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. 2 Nights stay in New York
2. 1 Night stay in Washington D.C.
3. 2 Nights stay in Niagara Falls
4. 4 Nights stay in Orlando
5. Daily Breakfast
6. Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
7. City Tour: New York, Washington D.C.
8. Entrance Tickets with transfers: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist, Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom.
9. Tours & transfer on SIC basis
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
USA Best time to Visit:-
The late spring in May and June is my favourite time of year to visit the northern half of the US. You'll find pleasant temperatures and sunny days, coupled with greater accessibility into national parks but without the crowds of the summer season.