2N New York, 1N Washington, 2N Niagara Falls, 2N Las Vegas, 3N Los Angeles, 1N San Francisco
2N New York, 1N Washington D.C., 2N Niagara Falls, 2N Las Vegas, 3N Los Angeles, 1N San Francisco
America is known as the melting pot of cultures? No wonder people from all creeds andwalks of life come here to fulfill their aspirations and dreams. Contrary to being the leading economical country in the world, the people here are warm, welcoming and strike a conversation with just about anybody.America is a strikingly complex blend of all the things nature has to offer. Sunbathing in Hawaii, trekking in Glacier National Park, long road trips through the deserts of Vegas or partying in LA like never before, you can count on America to deliver unique experiences. Being a tourist in this country doesnt feel like one.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 Arrive in New York
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps" — New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major centers of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 New York City Tour
After breakfast, we proceed for a City Tour of New York. The sightseeing will include USA’s famous landmark “Statue of Liberty.” We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline. Next, we experience the view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building. Later in the day we will see Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump Tower.
Day 03 New York – Washington D.C.
Today we proceed by plane/train to Washington D.C., capital of the United States of America and a Guide to the Historic Neighborhoods and Monuments. Other than the federal government, tourism is D.C.'s biggest industry. The city attracts almost twenty million visitors each year. After checking in at the hotel, you will explore the capital city of US. See the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument.
Day 04 Washington D.C. - Buffalo - USA side Niagara Falls
Travel to Buffalo, fly/or by road, to view the world famous falls, which form one of the natural wonders of the World.
Day 05 USA side Niagara Falls
After breakfast, we will board the famous boat, “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride and then enjoy dinner at Niagara’s finest restaurant. You can also visit the falls on own at night to see them lit up beautifully.
Day 06 Las Vegas
Depart in the morning for your flight to Las Vegas. On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening, we proceed for a city tour of Las Vegas, experiencing the spectacular Colorful Dancing Fountain water fountains of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, where over 12 million lights create a free show with pumping music.
Day 07 Grand Canyon (Optional)
Spend the day at leisure OR take the Grand Canyon Tour BUS OR AIR (OPTIONAL). Don’t forget the new Wonder of the West, The SKYWALK. In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight (OPTIONAL), a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous show, or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more.
Day 08 Las Vegas - Los Angeles
Fly or go by road to Los Angeles today. Enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles, where we will drive you through the “Entertainment capital of the world,” Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’s most expensive shopping, and Chinatown for some good bargains.
Day 09 Los Angeles - Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park.
Day 10 Los Angeles - Disney Land
Today you will visit Disney Land, where storybook fantasy is everyday reality and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away.
Day 11 Los Angeles - San Francisco
Fly to San Francisco, one of the few North American cities to achieve the legendary status of such places as Paris or London. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights.
Day 12 Departure from San Francisco
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure. Depart for the airport to board your flight for next destination. (Meals: B)
Note :Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process ofconfirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in New York with Breakfast
2. 1 Night stay in Washington D.C. with Breakfast
3. 2 Nights stay in Niagara Falls with Breakfast
4. 2 Night stay in Las Vegas (No Breakfast)
5. 3 Night stay in Los Angeles with Breakfast
6. 1 Nights stay in San Francisco with Breakfast
7. Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
8. City Tour: New York, Washington D.C, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco
9. Entrance Tickets with transfers: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Maid of the Mist (Walking distance from Hotel), Universal Studios, Disneyland
10. Tours & transfer on SIC basis
Optional cost per person:
b) Las Vegas Helicopter ride INR 8400 per person
c) Grand Canyon Air tour INR 11900 per person
d) Grand Canyon West Bus Tour with Skywalk INR 13300 per person
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:-
The USA has varied seasons in each of its regions, but in general, the best time to visit the USA during Spring and Fall, however Summer months from May to September are considered the peak time for tourists to visit the country.