3N Sun City, 2N Kruger National Park, 2N Johannesburg, 1N Port Elizabeth, 2N Knysna, 3N Cape Town
3N Sun City, 2N Kruger, 2N Johannesburg, 1N Port Elizabeth, 2N Knysna, 3N Cape Town
In this package you cover the cities by Self Drive -Sun City, Kruger National Park, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Knysna, Cape town. You can explore the Game Drive, Full Day Safari, City tour in Johannesburg, Treetop Canopy Tour or Kayak & Lilo, MV John Benn Cruise, Robben Island tour in Cape town, much more.....
South Africa Overview:
South Africa is one of the worlds most varied destinations. From the classic safari country of Kruger National Park to the stately mother city of Cape Town; from the snow-sprinkled heights of the Drakensberg to the parched red dunescapes of the Kalahari; from the gorgeous Winelands around Stellenbosch to the paradisiacal beaches of the Garden Route South Africa is a true all-rounder that attracts more than its fair share of repeat visitors. It is also the most affordable and well-equipped of African safari destinations, particularly well-suited to family holidays.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 1 Arrive Johannesburg – Sun City
Arrive on JNB Airport. Pick your car & Self-drive to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Sun City
Day 2 Sun City: Game Drive in the Pilanesberg National Park
Morning breakfast, proceed for Guests will leave for the game drive from the Welcome Centre at Sun City Resort and head to the beautiful and game-rich Pilanesberg National Park. They will be met and escorted by experienced and registered field guides eager to share their extensive knowledge of the region. The 25-seater open vehicles traverse a region populated by virtually every mammal in Southern Africa including the Big 5 – lion, leopard, rhino, elephant and buffalo. There are no age restrictions to these safaris and guests are advised to wear comfortable outdoor clothing and bring along binocular, cameras and beverages. Overnight at Hotel in Sun City
Day 3 Sun City: Day Free on your own.
Day 4 Sun City – Kruger:
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and self-drive to Kruger. Dinner at the lodge. Overnight: Kruger
Day 5 Full Day Safari - EXCLUDES LUNCH
Morning after breakfast proceed for Spend the entire day in Africa’s iconic reserve, the Kruger National Park. A land of wild untamed beauty and where the pulse of Africa is felt. This reserve is home to the prized beasts of the continent, the illustrious Big Five-elephant, leopard, lion, buffalo and rhino. Custom built open safari vehicles will take you closer to the wild, providing exceptional photographic opportunities as well as create cherished memories. Passionate guides will give you fascinating insights into the environment and its inhabitants as you explore this land that has a profusion of wonderful wildlife. Stops include picnics in this pristine part of the world. Overnight: Kruger
Day 6 Kruger – Johannesburg: Breakfast at the lodge. Check out and self-drive to Johannesburg. Overnight: Johannesburg
Day 7 Half Day Johannesburg City Tour (Private)
You will be collected from your hotel and transferred to the inner city of Johannesburg for your tour. You will see how art and design is being used innovatively to create an atmosphere of creativity and joviality. Keep a look out for public art that has been commissioned from the famous to the lesser known artists that are found all over the city. You will also drive past buildings of significance such as the Magistrate’s Court, City Hall and Supreme Court as the tour meanders through the streets of Egoli. The tour ends with an insightful visit to Constitution Hill which is a living museum that tells the story of South Africa’s journey to democracy. The site is a former prison and military fort that bears testament to South Africa’s turbulent past and, today, is home to the country’s Constitutional Court, which endorses the rights of all citizens. The tour ends with a drop off at your hotel at approximately 12h30. Overnight: Johannesburg
Day 8 Johannesburg – Port Elizabeth:
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and self-drive to the Johannesburg Airport. Drop-off car rental.
Proceed to car rental desk, collect car and self-drive to your hotel. Overnight: Port Elizabeth.
Day 9: Port Elizabeth – Knysna: Choice Of Any 1: Treetop Canopy Tour OR Kayak & Lilo
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and self-drive to Knysna
Treetop Canopy Tour : The Treetop Canopy Tour is in the stunning Tsitsikamma Forest. You will enjoy the unrivalled beauty of the indigenous forest high up on the treetop platforms. You will gently glide along in a harness, on steel bales approximately 30 meters above the forest floor. Birdlife is in abundance and you will have the chance to spot the Knysna Loerie and the elusive Narina Trojan. Your guides will explain the ecology of the primeval forest and safety is of the utmost importance. The system has been built to the highest civil engineering standards.
Kayak & Lilo: This is a two to three hour kayak and lilo adventure unlike any other! You start by paddling your way from the harbor across the ocean and underneath a suspension bridge up the Storms River Gorge. If conditions aren’t safe for paddling, it’s a hike through the stunning Tsitsikamma Forest and a start from inside the calm river mouth. It’s then onto paddling up the river and deeper into this magnificent gorge. Ancient caves, deep forests and spectacular cliffs abound. Once a far distance into the gorge, the lilos come out for a peaceful float and moments getting lost in the beauty of this area. At the end of the adventure, it will be time to leap off overhanging cliffs into deep pools, for the adventurous at heart. Overnight: Knysna
Day 10 MV John Benn Cruise only
Morning after Breakfast The John Benn is a beautiful double-decker floating restaurant that offers daily lagoon cruises to the Knysna Heads. This verdant part of South Africa is strikingly stunning and what better way to experience it then on serene lagoon waters? There are two full bars on board and an optional a la carte and tapas menu that includes the fresh and famous Knysna oysters. This full enclosed luxury ferry has been constructed from Yellowwood that was sourced from the Knysna Forest. The John Benn Ferry is about joviality, good food and wine and scenery that leaves you in awe. Overnight: Knysna
Day 11: Knysna – Cape Town
Breakfast at the lodge. Check out and self-drive to Cape Town. Overnight: cape Town
Day 12: Robben Island Tour (weather permitting)
Please Note: Robben Island requires guests to produce a form of identification when they purchase a ticket and board a ferry when visiting the island. All visitors are required to provide either an identification document, passport, birth certificate or driver’s license. Copies of these documents will be accepted.
Boats depart from the Nelson Mandela Gateway at the V&A Waterfront and head to one of the most famous prisons in the world. This is where South Africa’s father of the nation spent 18 years, the legend of a man, Nelson Mandela. Guests will disembark at Murray’s Harbor on the east coast of the island and take a short walk to buses that will transport them to all of the historically significant sites. The tour guides inside the prisoner today, are former political prisoners and their knowledge of this island is unparalleled and adds a unique cultural layer to this experience. This tour culminates with a viewing of Nelson Mandela’s cell.
Day 13 Day on your own.
Day 14 Breakfast at the lodge. Check out and self-drive to Cape Town Airport.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. MEET AND GREET Upon arrival in South Africa by our representative (Johannesburg and Cape Town only)
2. 24-HOUR ASSISTANCE HELPLINE All clients are provided with a 24-hour contact telephone number for assistance
3. 3 Nights stay in Sun City
4. 2 Nights stay in Kruger
5. 2 Nights stay in Johannesburg
6. 1 Night stay in Port Elizabeth
7. 2 Nights stay in Knysna
8. 3 Nights stay in Cape Town
9. Sightseeing Included:
- Game Drive in the Pilanesberg National Park in Sun City
- Full Day Safari in Kruger National Park
- Half Day Johannesburg City Tour PVT
- Choose Any 1 in Knysna: 1. Treetop Canopy Tour OR 2. Kayak & Lilo
- MV John Benn Cruise only in Knysna
- Robben Island Tour in Cape Town
10. Toyota Avanza /similar Self-Drive from Johannesburg Airport - Johannesburg Airport -Subject to Availability
11. Self-Drive from Port Elizabeth Airport – Cape Town Airport (From 29 Dec – 4 Jan) – Subject to Availability
- Toyota Avanza / similar
Rates Include: Included: 14 days rental, Super cover insurance, unlimited mileage, GPS and extra driver
Rates Exclude: Fuel, Baby Seats, Fine Handling Fee, Valet Charge, Claim Admin Fee, Additional Driver Fees, Tolls, and Parking Fees.
Refundable Deposit of ZAR 5000.00 must be available on the renters’ credit card
Vehicles subject to availability at the time of booking
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to visit:
The winter dry season in Southern Africa is between May and October and this is when game viewing is at its best, especially in the hotter, drier months at the end of the season. Thirsty animals congregate at waterholes, trees are often bare and vegetation is sparse - all of which makes it much easier to see wildlife.