5N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton, 4N Melbourne, 4N Sydney
5N Gold Coast, 2N Hamilton, 4N Melbourne, 4N Sydney, Bfast, Transfer, Self Drive in Melbourne, Tours
With this Australia package, you can explore Gold Coast, Hamilton, Melbourne, Sydney altogether. Discover the magic and splendour of world-famous Hamilton Island.If you are planning a special getaway, love dining out, or want to take advantage of some of the regions most spectacular attractions, Skylink is there to get you the best advantage. We also help you customize this at your own wishes. Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Brisbane & transfer to Gold Coast Hotel
Arrive at the Brisbane Airport and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Jet Boat Ride adventure + Sea World + Fire Truck Tour + Return Transfers
After Breakfast. At 9am/10am -Get ready for your no.1 adventure activity in Gold Coast -Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater.
Later transfer to Sea World.
Helicopter Ride. Sea World is the premier marine animal park on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights).
Around 1600hrs- Pick up from Sea World Entrance & enjoy the Fire truck ride to Cavill Avenue /Surfers Paradise Hotel . Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Movie World + Return Transfers
After Breakfast , proceed to Movie World by SIC.
From movie-themed thrill rides and 4D movie experiences to spectacular stunt shows and star-studded parades featuring everyone from Shrek to Scooby-Doo, Warner Bros. Movie World is one of Australia’s coolest theme parks. The site lives up to its promise of bringing Hollywood to the Gold Coast.Back to hotel by your shuttle. Overnight stay.
Day 4 Optional Hot Air Balloon with Breakfast + Southern Cross 4WD
(MT.TAMBORINE NOCTURNAL GLOWWORM TOUR BY MERCEDES 4X4 Vehicle)
-Start at the crack of dawn with Hot Air Ballooning, transfer from hotel to flight site in the hinterland. Free Wi-Fi on board the shuttle!
-Experience surreal sights of nature at sunrise and breath-taking views of the hinterland as you float up in the air in a Hot Air Balloon
-Upon landing, transfer to O’Reilly’s Vineyard, a 150 year old homestead and enjoy a glass of crisp sparkling bubbly on arrival. Relish a scrumptious spread of continental breakfast (vegetarian options available)
-Choose to be transferred to the hotel to rest
-Spend the day at leisure and get collected from your Hotel at 6pm for the Southern Cross Nocturnal Glow Worm Tour
-Start your evening with an amazing off roading experience to go up on Mt. Tamborine,home to the largest sub-tropical rainforest in the world, SC4WD is the ONLY company in Gold Coast to offer this experience in a Mercedes 4x4 vehicle
-Enjoy a light supper of coffee and freshly baked desserts at a beautiful Italian restaurant in the forest.
-Proceed to a fully guided walk inside the national park all the way to Curtis Falls and experience the sights and sounds of the rainforest in the night. Curtis falls are home to a large colony of glow worms and glowing mushroom.
-Upon completion of the tour, transfer to Hotel in Mercedes 4x4 vehicle. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Gold coast (*Free admission to Wet N Wild –Make your own way )
Day on your own AUSTRALIA'S #1 WATER PARK: Australia’s Biggest’n’Best Water Park is calling your name! Splash, swim and slide into the perfect day at this must see Gold Coast destination!
Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 6 Depart Gold Coast for Brisbane - Hamilton
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for onward destination.
Upon arrival Hamilton Island, Pick up from Hamilton Airport for transfer to Hotel. After check in at the resort it’s a free use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment (as per selection of property). Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 7 Hamilton Island
After Breakfast. (Optional Tour - at an extra cost) Take Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon. The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region. The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine, wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel. Overnight stay at Hamilton.
Day 8 Hamilton Island – Melbourne + Self driven Vehicle
After Brekfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfer to the Airport for flight Melbourne. On Arrival Melbourne. Your Self driven vehicle is pre booked by AVIS. Transfer to the Hotel. Check in to the
Pick Up: AVIS MELBOURNE AIRPORT(MEL)
Depot: All Terminals, Melbourne, VIC, 3045, AUSTRALIA, 61 03 8855 5333
Drop Off: AVIS MELBOURNE AIRPORT(MEL)
* Unlimited Kilometers
* Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
Vehicle details: * Group A - Holden Barina or similar(Manual)
Rental Car Requirements
- The Renter must have a valid credit or debit card
- The Renter must have a current drivers licence that they have held for a minmum of 12 months
-One rental day consists of 24 consecutive hours
-For additional hours, an extra day will be charged and is payable direct to Avis by the renter.
-Frequent Flyer / Traveller points are not applicable to rentals on Tour Rates.
-Avis reserve the right to amend fees at any time.
All rentals are subject to a deposit at the time of vehicle collection to cover miscellaneous/optional charges and may also have to cover the applicable insurance excess and a AUD$100.00 fuel bond.
A credit or debit card is required.
Avis Australia accepts all major credit cards.
Transaction fee of 1.29% applies.
Debit cards will be accepted if they meet the following requirements:
- Be issued by a recognised bank
- Display the Visa or Master Card logo and hologram
- Display the Cardholder Name and
- Display the Card Number
Prepaid and Reloadable Debit Cards as well as Travel Cards and EFTPOS cards will not be accepted.
Visa or Mastercard Debit Cards: An authorisation for the estimate of the additional rental charges plus AUD$100 will be taken at the time of rental commencement - this amount is not debited to the card at rental collection; an authority only is taken until the conclusion of the rental when any applicable charges will be debited.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners credit cards: An authorisation for the estimate of the additional rental
charges will be taken at the time of rental commencement - this amount is not debited to the card at rental collection; an authority only is taken until the conclusion of the rental when any applicable charges will be debited.
All renters must provide a credit card or approved debit card to enable the Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) to
directly charge their applicable toll fees.
Driver's License Requirements: Avis Australia will rent to drivers that present a current drivers license and have had that license for 12 months.
If foreign license is in a language other than English, it must be accompanied by an International Drivers Permit (containing an English translation).
ALL VEHICLES EXCLUDE: Bond, Fuel, Age surcharge, Tolls, One Way Fees, Miscellaneous fees and and surcharges,
Optional extras and tax on all payable direct items,1.29% credit card transaction fee, Learmonth $77 Airport Surcharge. Standard Rates do NOT include the Excess Reduction. All fees are subject to change at any time.
Day 9 Melbourne day at leisure , Overnight in Melbourne.
Day 10 Melbourne day at leisure , Overnight in Melbourne.
Day 11 Melbourne day at leisure , overnight in Melbourne
Day 12 Melbourne Sydney - Show Boat Dinner Cruise Indian Menu @INR 14600 per couple
After Breakfast. Departure for next destination Sydney. On arrival Sydney. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden
nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
Optional - At Evening you can ready for Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise. Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddlewheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights!
Stylish air-conditioned interiors, gleaming woodwork lined with rich textured fabric, backlit marble, a pillarless theatre-style layout – all set the stage for an unforgettable Showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience! The Showboat also has a mezzanine level and a private Azure Deck that offer ample space and flexibility to host a seamless private dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 13 Sydney - a Magical Manly & Beyond Tour
After Breakfast. The morning Half Day Sydney Sights tour is a perfect option for those who have a tight schedule or those who dont
wish to be on tour for a full day. This tour is a thorough introduction to Sydney and its neighbours. Travel to Manly
Beach for a leisurely stroll along The Corso to see the beach that has made Manly famous. Along the way to Manly,
you will view Darling Harbour and cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of
the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Stop at North Head Lookout for a panoramic view of the Pacific
Ocean. Enjoy your time at Manly beach before heading back to Sydney via the exclusive and trendy suburbs of
Neutral Bay and Mosman. Conclude your morning tour at either King Street Wharf or Circular Quay.
Day 14 Sydney – Optional a Blue Mountains, Cruise & Wildlife Tour: INR 6200 p.p.
After Breakfast. Day your own or take an optional tour Blue Mountain, Cruise & Wildlife - Sydney Harbour Marriott, Circular Quay Includes hotel pick up (drop off not available), feed kangaroos, emus and wallabies, Lunch, see the Three Sisters rock formation, River Cruise, experienced driver/guide with expert commentary. See the astounding wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park, then visit the Blue Mountains and experience the amazing attractions of the area including Echo Point, Scenic World (rides at own expense) and the Three Sisters. See a waterfall plunging into a rainforest glen, then enjoy lunch and a visit to Leura Village. On the return trip relax on a river cruise along the Parramatta River into Circular Quay or Darling Harbour where your tour concludes.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 15 Sydney – Optional Combo Ticket for admission to SYDNEY TOWER EYE: INR 1000 p.p.
After Breakfast. Day your own or take optional Combo ticket. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 16 Departure from Sydney
After Breakfast. :Departure time to board flight for further destination or back to Home with sweet memories of this
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
Inclusion: (Gold Coast)
1. 5 Nights stay in Gold Coast with Daily Breakfast
2. Return Airport Transfers on Brisbane-Gold Coast- Brisbane(SIC basis)
3. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Adventure Ride at 9AM/10AM (No. 1 Activity in Gold Coast)
4. Admission to Warner Bros .Sea World with Transfers
5. Helicopter Ride
6. Fire Truck Tour (drop to Cavill Avenue /Surfers Paradise Hotel)
7. Admission to Movie World with transfers
8. Choice of any( 1) :
-Admission to Wet N Wild Theme Park
- Admission to Paradise Country
- Movie World Enviro Bag & Character Photo from Photo Shop
Inclusion: (Hamilton Island)
9. 2 Nights Hamilton Island accommodation with Daily Breakfast
10. Return SIC Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers (flight/launch details must be provided at time of booking).
11. Use of catamarans, paddle skis,windsurfers and snorkelling equipment.
12.Use of the gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire.
13.Unlimited use of the scheduled "Island Shuttle" service between 07.00am and 11.00pm, daily.
15. 4 Nights stay in Melbourne with Daily Breakfast
16. EX MEL AIRPORT Self driven Vehicle Holden Barina Manual or similar Thu, Feb 28 15:20- Mon, Mar 04
- Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour BY SELF DRIVE ON YOUR OWN ( Not included in the PKG Cost)
- Phillip Island - Penguins Up Late BY SELF DRIVE ON YOUR OWN( Not included in the PKG Cost)
Standard Program Inclusions: GST, Administration Fee, Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) - excess applies, Vehicle Registration Fee (VRF) and Concession,Recovery Fee (CRF) / Premium Location Surcharge (PLS) and Additional Driver Fee.
PLEASE NOTE - Strict driving restrictions apply in certain areas of Australia. Counter staff will advise full details or check before collection. Driving on unsealed roads, beaches, waterways, non-permitted areas, or night driving in rural areas will invalidate any insurance cover and leave the renter responsible for any/all damage. Vehicle types may vary by location. Reservations are confirmed by vehicle group and not by make or model. Reservation, Drivers License & Credit Card must all be in the same name. Avis reserve the right to amend fees at any time.
17. 4 Nights stay in Sydney with Daily Breakfast
18. Return Airport Transfers on SIC
19. Magical Manly & Beyond Tour
*Choose your Value Bag at unbeatable price offer:
1. INR 4600 per person
Optional Combo iFLY Indoor Skydiving + Aqua Duck Safaris 60 minutes
*iFLY Indoor Skydiving conditions:Safe & fun for ages 3 to 103,Fully controlled, ultra-safe environment,Duration 1 hour, 45 minutes, Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise,Open 7 days until late - ideal evening activity
*Aqua Duck Safaris 60 minutes:The Gold Coast’s famous amphibious ‘Duck’ tour ,1hour safari combines city-tour with exciting river-cruise Travel past the glitzy mansions of the rich and famous ,Departs Surfers Paradise | 14 tours daily | up to 90pax/trip| Fun for everyone! No age restrictions
2. INR 17000 per person
Day 4: Optional SKYDIVE Tandem Jump 15000ft/60sec. Gold Coast Skydive is the ONLY skydive centre on the Gold Coast. Our tandem skydivers land on the beautiful and iconic sandy Kirra beach..Pax to pay AUD 35 extra as APF+ Levy Locally on tour) Extra Sur charge for PAX over 95kgs/Max 110-115 kg weight of pax ( Additional cost apply for Palm Cove & Northern Beaches Transfers).
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Self Drive Conditions in Melbourne:-
- Kilometers: Remote Locations (excluding Northern Territory): Include 100 kilometres per day. Excess kilometres are charged at 27.5c per kilometer.
All other areas: Unlimited kilometers
ALL VEHICLES EXCLUDE: Bond, Fuel, Age surcharge, Tolls, One Way Fees, Miscellaneous fees and and surcharges, Optional extras and tax on all payable direct items, 1.29% credit card transaction fee, Learmonth $77 Airport Surcharge. Standard Rates do NOT include the Excess Reduction. All fees are subject to change at any time.TAX10%.
- All rentals are subject to a deposit at the time of vehicle collection to cover miscellaneous/optional charges and may also have to cover the insurance excess and a AUD$100.00 fuel bond. A major credit card is required.
- Excess amounts vary from AUD4400.00 to AUD5500.00, depending on car type. Excess reduction can be purchased at time of rental, or by booking the Inclusive program. Additional insurances and renter protection services will be offered at the rental counter. It is your responsibility to accept or decline these offers.
- Minimum driving age is: 21 years for car types ECMR, CCAR, ICAR & SCAR and 25 years for FCAR, GDAR, FWAR, FVAR, SFAR & PFAR A surcharge applies for renters between 21-24 years of A$27.50 per day, payable direct. Drivers require a full current drivers licence, held for 12 months minimum. Non-English licences must be accompanied by an International Drivers Permit (containing an English translation)
- Additional authorised drivers must be registered on the rental agreement and adhere to the license regulations.