Discounted 3N Stay in your choice of Room or Cottage,Breakfast & Dinner,All Taxes
Manu Allaya embodies the best of Himachal iconic history, art and culture. Fusing modern design with traditional elegance, Manu Allaya is a stylish, contemporary luxury resort, basking in an enviable location that serves Manali. The resort features spacious rooms, cottages, ample open lawns, an array of dining options, sophisticated meeting facilities, TVA Spa , indoor temperature controlled pool, state of art gymnasium is close to the Mall Road.The Manali Inn Hotel has 47 Rooms and Suites equipped with modern amenities and complimentary Internet access to support your business and entertainment needs.
Whether you are on a solo sojourn in search of inner peace, an adventure backpack tour with your besties or a honeymoon trip with your beloved, Manali and its mountains will never cease to fascinate you. The hill town has blossomed into a paradise for the wandering heart and it also has some cultural gems that are unique to this part of the world.
You have an option to explore Kullu Manali on a Royal enfield bike with a guide who takes you to offbeat trails and visit the main local attractions of the valley. The guided tour is a two day activity with emphasis on riding as well as cultural tourism. The group size is small to ensure that all guests are adequately taken care of and can enjoy the sceneries at their leisure.
There are many things to see in Kullu, like the Great Himalayan National Park. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which houses a rich variety of wildlife. Several of these are classified as endangered, including Himalayan Brown Bear, Blue Sheep and Snow Leopard. Spotting of Monal and Western Tragopan is not uncommon. Trekking and outdoor camping are also pursued enthusiastically in the park.
Manikaran is another place to see in Kullu which is most famous for its gurudwara. Here, the hot sulphur springs are believed to contain therapeutic properties. Kasol, fondly referred to as mini-Israel for attracting Israelis in large numbers, allures more than its fair share of honeymooners, while the village of Malana has that ancient look to it. Banjar, located almost 2 hours away from Kullu, affords a lot of opportunities in angling, thanks to River Tirthan and its pure as crystal waters. At about the same distance lies Shoja, a valley wrapped in contemplative silence and undisturbed beauty, and truly meditator’s paradise. Another place which you should visit during your trip to Kullu is Jalori Pass. From here, you can take a day hike to Serolsar Lake.
If you are planning a trip to Manali,the Himalayan resort town in Himachal Pradesh, here’s the list of the top places to see in Manali:
1)The greatest tourist attraction though, is Rohtang Pass. About 51 km from Manali, it is the gateway to Lahaul and Spiti, and offers a chance to enjoy activities like paragliding, skiing and trekking. Along the way, you are treated to views of waterfalls, pastures and streams. The tired eyes and the fatigued mind rejoice at such beautiful sights.However, it should be remembered that you will have to obtain a special permit for visiting Rohtang Pass.
2) Another tourist attraction in Manali is the Hadimba Devi Temple, a four tier pagoda style wood and stone structure which is believed to contain the imprints of Hadimba Devi. You could also head to Naggar, located about 22 km from Manali.
3)Other places to see during your Manali tour are Nehru Kund, Jagat Sukh Village, Manali Wildlife Sanctuary and Mountaineering Institute. If a little bit of sightseeing is all that you need, there are other ways to enjoy yourself. You can hang around at The Mall, explore the bazaar for some travel souvenirs, woolens and Himachali handloom products or head towards Old Manali, which is much more quieter than New Manali. Oh, and you can also enjoy various types of Mexican, Italian and Israeli dishes from a restaurant’s rooftop.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drinks on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
2. 3 Nights stay on Double sharing basis as per selection of Room Category in Manuallaya The Resort Spa 5* or similar
3. Daily Bed Tea.
4. Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
5. Tea & Coffee maker in the room.
6. Indoor & Outdoor Games like Table Tennis,Indoor skating rink, Board games , Basketball ,Badminton ,Chess,Carom
7. All Taxes.
- Infant & Below 5 years child is complimentary.
- Extra person above 5 years will be treated at the rate of an adult.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
- Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
- Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
- Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.