2N + 1N Bali,Transfers, Uluwatu Temple, Nyang Beach,Penglipuran Village,Monkey Forest, Dolphin Tour
Arrive in Bali & Explore the sightseeing Uluwatu temple, Nyang beach tea time - top of the hill beach. Tegalalang is one of the more popular rice terrace to visit. Kehen Temple is beautiful Hindu temple located in a foothills. Penglipuran village is a traditional country side owning unique characteristic life, socializing and culture. Dolphin tour : early morning by boat go to ocean sea to see dolpin with a very beautiful sunrise and black sea. Monkey Forest Alas Kedaton is Natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere.
To make it even more useful we added some basic information you will also find handy before and during your trip. We have split the information into categories so you can find the information you need quickly and easily. These tips are often quite basic and easy to follow, but when added together they can make a huge difference to your first experience of Bali.
1) VISA: Nationals of 169 countries can visit Bali visa-free (for 30 days), while Visa on Arrival applies for others at USD 35 (extendable once).
2)CURRENCY: USD 1 = IDR 14,000
3)TEMPLES: Must-wear on temple visits: sarong (usually with sash around your waist). Temples are generally free to visit. However, most keepers will show visitors to a 'donation box', or rent sarongs at the entrance for around IDR 10,000 (don't worry if you didn't bring one).
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 ARRIVAL BALI - ULUWATU TEMPLE - NYANG - NYANG BEACH TEA TIME (D)
Upon arrival, meet & greet by local representative. Transfer in to hotel for check in, Uluwatu temple: the holy ancient temple, this temple located at the level of 250 feet above sea level on the cliff south point or pura luhur. Nyang -Nyang beach tea time: top of the hill beach .the beach is a “secret paradise” for surfer, We could see the high waves. It could be a great great place for pro surfers. Dinner will be provide at local restaurant. Overnight stay at Kuta Hotel.
Day 02 KINTAMANI VOLCANO-PENGLIPURAN VILLAGE-KEHEN TEMPLE (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Rice terrace field: Tegalalang is one of the more popular rice terrace to visit. The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. Kintamani volcano with a beautiful panorama with view to mount and lake Batur with a cold temperature.
Kehen Temple is beautiful Hindu temple located in a foothills, It is one temple of monarchi temple,the temple under the aegis king while ceremony execution and contruction is delivered to lokal countyside custom as a sanctum which is used as a altar(oath) for empire functionary who disloyal to his obligation will incur the sapata or very horible anathema.
Penglipuran village is a traditional country side owning unique characteristic life,socializing and culture.the natural nature and environment of country side is designating the pittance touch of modernization influence.
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant. Overnight stay at Lovina Beach Hotel.
Day 03 DOLPHIN TOUR-ULUNDANU TEMPLE-MONKEY FOREST-TANAH LOT TEMPLE (B/L/D )
Breakfast at hotel. Dolphin tour : early morning by boat go to ocean sea to see dolpin with a very beautiful sunrise and black sea. Home made coffee factory: The tastes of coffee depend on where it is planted and how it is processed and prepared. Therefore, prior to serving, coffee has to go through lengthy processing and special recipes help generate excellent flavours to enable consumers to identify their favorite coffee, coffee producers acquire a trademark which guarantees consumer satisfaction.
Ulun Danu temple is a famous Hindu temple located in the lakeside of Beratan and owns the beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake and mountain is back drop view. When the lake water is going up, this temple is looked like adrift above water because the water encircles it.is it situated in the cool area and mountain with breathtaking view.
Monkey Forest Alas Kedaton is Natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere. The monkeys in Alas Kedaton are very tame and free gallivanting in temple yard. so that the calm atmosphere is sometime solved by noise voice of the monkey, which are playing around and scrambling of food.
Tanah lot Temple: This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple,there are holy tame snake in black and white color where according to the local society believe that it as a deity property and as the guard of the temple from bad influence. Overnight stay at Kuta Hotel.
Day 04 DEPARTURE BALI (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, free at own leisure or optional tour until time for hotel check out. Transfer to airport. End of program.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 2 Nights stay in Kuta Hotel with Breakfast
2. 1 Nights stay in Aneka Lovina Beach Hotel with Breakfast
3. Lunch & Dinner as per Itinerary
4. Private transfer as per Itinerary
5. Uluwatu temple - Nyang -Nyang Beach tea time
6. Kintamani Volcano - Penglipuran Village - Kehen Temple
7. Dolphin tour - Uluwatu Temple - Money forest - Tanah lot temple
**Value Add Tours at an extra cost :
White Water Rafting with Local Lunch on PVT: INR 3200 p.p
Full Day Water Bom Park with Entry Fee with dinner enroute by PVT : INR 6000 p.p.
Full Day Safari & Marine Park (Jungle Hopper Pass) with Dinner enroute by PVT : INR 7300 p.p.
***Value offers for Optional Romantic Dinner with Private return transfers to/fro Hotel:
A. Regular Romantic Sunset Dinner at Menega Cafe-Jimbaran Beach : INR 8000 per Couple(Veg)/(Non Veg)
B. Romantic Indian Veg/Non Veg/Jain Dinner - The Grand Mirage -INR 8900 per Couple(Veg) /INR 9800per Couple(Non Veg)
SET UP: Candle Light Dinner on the beach side
C. Most Romantic Beach Dinner - The Samaya Bali-INR 24000 per Couple
Includes : Arrangement1-Heart Shape Romantic Dinner with Menu option- Indonesia, SeaFood, Western Menu
SET UP:Flower Bouquet, Candle on the table, Chinese Lampion, mini sound system, flower petals, Flower decoration under the bridge, Balinese umbrella & umbil in front of the bridge , cutleries & napkins.
D."The Power of Love" Dinner at Samabe Bali Suite & Villa at Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel - INR 39,000 per Couple
Includes :Renowned Signature Romantic Setting in Beach Cave or Samabe Pearl Chapel , very own private cook & service staff.
SET UP: Flower Vase, Romantic Lamp, Candle around the table & cave, cutleries & napkins.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Visa Information (Sub to Change):-
Bali does have Visa on Arrival facility for Indians. The cost of the visa is US$25. This visa is valid for up to 30 days stay in Indonesia and
extendable for another 30 days. Ensure that your passport is valid for at least another 6 months and should have enough space for the
***Add on Visa Charges ( as on 24th Jan 2020)
Schengen Visa Charges (Sub to Change) @ INR 9500 p.p.