4N stay, Breakfast & Dinner, Speedboat Transfers (40 mins), Sparkling Wine + Travel Ins
Situated only 40 minutes by speed boat from Male, Coco Bodu Hithi is an island paradise in an enchanting setting, where contemporary creature comforts blend stylishly with Maldivian themes. On this idyllic island, surrounded by turquoise waters and ringed by white sandy beaches and coconut palms, guests are spoilt for choice with 100 stylish villas, all with private pools, a diverse selection of premium dining options, a Coco Spa, extensive land and water-sport activities, as well as a portfolio of memorable 'Uniquely Coco' experiences.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Maldives:
Welcome to the tropical paradise of Maldives! Upon arrival, get transferred by a Speedboat transfers provided by Skylink to your resort and check-in to your room. Spend the day relaxing and admiring the views of crystal clear waters ebbing sandy beaches. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2 Maldives:
After breakfast. Day free at leisure & explore activities in resort + All Inclusive Offer. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3 Maldives:
After breakfast, Day free at leisure & explore activities in resort+ All Inclusive Offer. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 Maldives:
After breakfast, Day free at leisure & explore activities in resort + All Inclusive Offer. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5 Maldives:
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then check-out. A speedboat will await you for your transfer to the airport. Fly back home with wonderful memories of an amazing trip organized By Skylink! (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Assistance at the airport by Hotel representatives
2. Welcome drink on arrival
3. 4 Nights stay on twin sharing as per selection
4. Meal Plan Half Board: Breakfast & Dinner
5. Speedboat transfer 40mins - Airport/ Resort /Airport transfers -Combined Transfers
6. Rates are inclusive of Green Tax @ US$6 per person (for adult and child) and 12% GST and service charges
7. Travel Insurance (upto 7Days) (Coverage: Isolation Facility Charges @ U$ 150 per day limit, Emergency Medical Expenses for treating illness or injury, Transportation Charges, Mortuary and burial services, Quarantine Facility Expense not included)
8. GST Inclusive
*Honeymoon Freebies: (Sub to Change & Hotel Policy):-*
- Honeymooners will receive a refreshing welcome drink on arrival.
- The couple will be provided with a Tropical Fruit platter, as well as a Special bed decoration.
- The couple is also entitled to a Romantic 3 course candle lit dinner, 10% discount on all Spa treatments and Coco gift.
- 20 Minutes Free try out photography session with 2 printed picture and 2 soft copies. For longer professional photography session you may opt out our professional photography from in-house studio with a charge.
- Coco gift. (Honeymoon benefits are applicable up to 06 months from the date of the wedding.)
*Add On Offer:*
- Choice of one windsurfing or Canoe riding session during the stay
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- One Child free with only green tax chargeable
- One free fishing trip during the stay
**Meal Supplement (Sub to Change & Hotel Policy):-*ROE Applies:*
*Full Board Supplement: USD 160 / INR 12500 per person 4Nights*
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
*Upgradation from Island Villa for 4Nights:*ROE Applies: Code IH-SN01092021):-*
23 Aug – 31 Oct 2021: U$ 190 / INR 15000 per person
1 Nov-23 Dec 2021/7 Jan – 30 April 2022: U$ 250 / INR 19500 per person
24 Dec 2021 – 6 Jan 2022: U$ 270 / INR 21000 per person
01 May – 31 Oct 2022: U$ 250 / INR 19500 per person
*Escape Water Villa*:
23 Aug – 31 Oct 2021: U$ 490 / INR 38000 per person
1 Nov-23 Dec 2021/7 Jan – 30 April 2022: U$ 520 / INR 41000 per person
24 Dec 2021 – 6 Jan 2022: U$ 550 / INR 43000 per person
01 May – 31 Oct 2022: U$ 520 / INR 41000 per person
*Upgradation from 2NIsland V + 2N Water V for 4Nights:*ROE Applies: Code IH-SN01092021):-*
*2N Island Villa + 2N Escape Water Villa*:
23 Aug – 31 Oct 2021: U$ 140 / INR 11000 per person
1 Nov-23 Dec 2021/7 Jan – 30 April 2022: U$ 160 / INR 12500 per person
24 Dec 2021 – 6 Jan 2022: U$ 180 / INR 14000 per person
01 May – 31 Oct 2022: U$ 150 / INR 11600 per person
*Note:* Speedboat transfers operates only during the day time. The transfer is subject to weather conditions.
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Maldives (Subject to change by the authority)*
- On Arrival to Maldives: Passengers entering into Maldives are required to present COVID- l9 Negative PCR Test Results, with the sample taken 72Hrs prior to departure counting from the first port of embarkation en-route to the Maldives.
- On Departure from Maldives: Negative PCR Result is MANDATORY when departing from Maldives at Resort on extra charges payable directly.
- “In accordance to health requirements all travelers travelling to Maldives are required to submit an online Self declarative Health Declaration via https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv within 24 hours prior their Arrival & departure TO and FROM Maldives.” – Heath Protection Agency.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration
- ISLAND VILLA
- ISLAND VILLA