H'moon Special Volvo with Snow Valley Resort and tours by Private Car
Snow Valley Resorts, is an enchanting hideaway surrounded by breathtaking snow capped Himalayan Mountains and lush green pinewood forests in the picturesque town of Manali, in Indias Himachal Pradesh province. The resorts is the largest in the charming Log Hut area which is just 02 Kilometres from Manali Bus Stand and is surrounded by vast expanse of the apple orchards and offers wonderfully fresh, clean air.
Manali Overview: Referred to as the Queen of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is an ancient town that is located at an altitude of nearly 2050 meters in Kullu district. Manali is blessed with breathtaking natural beauty that comprises lofty snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal, thick forests, fruit orchards, beautiful hamlets and meadows that are carpeted with lovely wild flowers. Being a high altitude resort town, Manali is an all-year-round destination that offers alluring vistas. An ideal destination for Honeymooners and adventure junkies alike, the town of Manali is a mix of old and new. Being a hub of adventure activities, Manali offers enthralling escapades of skiing, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering and rafting. Get enchanted by the surrealistic snowscape of Rohtang Pass or the Snow Point. Lose yourself in the spiritual realm by paying a visit to Hadimba Temple, Vashisth Bath and Van Vihar. Shopping at the famous Mall Road is fun as it is the most throbbing spot of the city lined with hotels and eateries. With all these attractions and abundance of natural beauty, Manali makes an ideal holiday destination for everyone.
Suggested Itinerary for 03 Nights & 04 Days
Day 01 Delhi - Manali (573 Kms) by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
Departure from Delhi at 05 PM - Overnight journey to Manali by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach.
Day 2: Local Sight Seeing of Manali: -
Upon arrival at Manali transfer to the hotel, after fresh up & changing, proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 03: Manali – Rohtang Pass with Solang Valley (Up to Snow Point in case Rohtang is closed due to landslide/ Snowfall):-
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 metres above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel.
Important Note: There is a case going on regarding Rohtang pass vehicle permit between National Green Tribunal VS Manali Taxi unions in Supreme Court of India. If National Green Tribunal fix the extra charge for Rohtang, Guest has to pay extra amount directly as per charges fixed by NGT (Bus charges not fix)
Day 4: Manali – Naggar Castel –Manali (22 Kms.):-
Morning after early breakfast, full day excursion visiting Naggar Castel & Art Gallery later back to hotel Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 5: Return to Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 11 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure .You can explore the Shopping malls of Manali on your own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for overnight journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us.
Day 06: Arrival Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 02 Delhi-Manali -Delhi Super Deluxe A/c Volvo Tickets.
2. Pick up and drop from Manali Bus stand
3. Welcome drink on arrival
4. 03 N Accommodation for a Couple in Presidential Room for Honeymoon Dlx Package
5. American/Indian Breakfast and Dinner.
6. Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room (Replenished once during the day).
7. Half day local S/seeing by Pvt Vehicle.
8. Full day S/seeing of Rohtang Pass (Till Snow Point if road is closed) with Solang Valley by Pvt Vehicle
9. Naggar Castle & Art Gallery Sightseeing by Pvt Vehicle.
10. Complimentary DVD Player in room for One day.
11. Laundry Services worth Rs.400/- complimentary.
12. 10% discount on additional food, beverages and laundry.
13. Daily 1 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary.
14. Confectionery Box on Departure (Britannia Fruit Cake, Chocolate, lays Chips etc.)
15. Complimentary usage of Wi Fi (500 Mb per user)
16. Complimentary entry to Discotheque
17. Complimentary usage of Games Room including Pool
18. Table, Soccer Table, Table Tennis.
19. Inclusive of All Presently Applicable Taxes (VAT, luxury Tax & Service tax)
20. Honeymoon Cake in room on the Day of arrival.
21. Flower Bed Decoration once during the stay (Subject to availability).
22. Candle light dinner once during the stay.
23. Daily Kesar Milk for the Couple at Night.
24. One bottle of Apple Wine in the room on the Day of arrival.
Above rates are not valid from 20 Dec 2019 to 01 Jan 2020.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Air fare / train fare.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
-Manali Famous for Picturesque view, Adventure, Rental Bike for adventure, Out Activities.
-Popular Things to buy from Kullu Manali Market –Shawls, Ethnic Caps, Wall Hangings, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist artifacts, Buddhist paintings, Idols of Lord Buddha, Woolen Wear, and Pullovers made of yark Wool, Dry fruits, Apples Jams and Jellies.
-Stoppings in Kullu & Manali – Kullu district has many shopping malls, makeshift market and local bazaars where you can buy artifacts, paintings and handloom products, Pashmina shawls, blankets & kullu caps carpets, bed covers and Tibetan handicrafts in Manali.
-Khara Bazaar is best for Shawls. Charitable Trust Tibetan Handicrafts is an authentic place to pick up Tibetan items.