3N Moscow, 3N St Petersburg
3N Moscow, 3N St. Petersburg, Breakfast, Dinner, Cruise, Tank Ride with AK-47, Visa, PCR Test
The Eurasian country of Russia is home to dense forests, many rivers and soaring mountains. It also has the largest fresh water lake in the world. Moscow, along with Saint Petersburg is one of the most visited cities of Russia. Moscow, the country's capital, is teeming with ancient churches having shiny golden domes, historical monuments and art centers. This cultural city is also known for some of the world's best known performing arts troops and circuses. St. Petersburg has many canals and is sometimes called as the Venice in the North. Experience the spirit of Russia in this 7-day package tour and cherish the memories for a lifetime.
Moscow Overview: Moscow, on the Moskva River in western Russia, is the nations cosmopolitan capital. is teeming with ancient churches having shiny golden domes, historical monuments and art centers. This cultural city is also known for some of the world's best known performing arts troops and circuses. In its historic core is the Kremlin, a fortified complex thats home to the president and tsarist treasures in the Armoury.
St. Petersburg Overview: St. Petersburg is a Russian port city on the Baltic Sea. Founded in 1703 by Peter the Great, it was the imperial capital for 2 centuries, and it remains the countrys cultural center, with venues like the hypermodern Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the Russian Museum showcasing Russian art, from Orthodox icon paintings to abstract works by Kandinsky. St. Petersburg has many canals and is sometimes called as the Venice in the North.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1:- Arrive Moscow
Arrival by SU 233 – Moscow
Meeting with Guide and Proceed to Hotel. Check in Hotel. Evening pick up from lobby & proceed for Circus. The Moscow Big State Circus is one of the highest performing circus in the world, full of incredible acts and thrills. Witness a death defying tightrope, mind bending acrobatics, breathtaking aerial gymnastics, all strength and artistry. See the elephant parade as well as wild beast taming shows, where these glorious animals display their splendor. Later back to hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Moscow hotel. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 2: Moscow:
After the Breakfast, Meeting guide at lobby. Proceed for City Tour + Kremlin + Ice Cream at GUM: Moscow, including Red Square (Krasnaya Ploschad) and the Kremlin, offers a comprehensive overview of the Russian capital’s top attractions. Ideal for visitors short on time, you’ll explore the UNESCO-listed Kremlin, the iconic riverside fortress home to four cathedrals, four palaces, and five squares. Plus, in Red Square, you’ll visit the colorful Kazan’s Cathedral, St. Basil’s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Sabor), Lenin’s Mausoleum, and the GUM mall. Lunch break on your own. Later proceed for Visit Arbat, Moscow's most famous pedestrian street, in the company of a guide who can point out the most historic sites, as well as the best cafes still serving delicious fare. This tour also takes you off the beaten path and down some of Arbat's side streets to discover some of Moscow's lesser-known histories. The Museum of Cosmonautics is the only one in Moscow which collects, stores and displays items telling us a beautiful story of space exploration. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Moscow hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3: Moscow:
After the Breakfast, Meeting guide at lobby. Proceed for Tank Ride with AK-47 Tanks driving” is a real opportunity to variegate your everyday life, brighten up holidays or just get a bunch of emotions, a surge of adrenaline and unspeakable feel of extreme! We offer you, along with your friends, family members, colleagues or new acquaintances, to pay a visit to our tank training ground and for several hours to be in real soldier’s boots. Lunch break on your own. Later proceed for Shopping. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Moscow hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4: St. Petersburg - Moscow
After the Breakfast, check out from hotel, Meeting with a guide & transfer to train station to board the Sapsan Train to Moscow.
Arrival at Moscow Railway station. Meeting Guide and Proceed to Hotel. Check in to hotel. Evening proceed for Neva River Cruise. Delight in magical St Petersburg on this sightseeing cruise along the Neva River. Meet your guide, stroll along Nevsky Prospekt — the city’s main avenue —and board your comfortable sightseeing boat. Then, sit back and enjoy your St Petersburg river cruise. Sailing along the Neva River in St Petersburg, pass the Peter and Paul Fortress; and pass elegant landmarks such as the Summer Garden and Mariinsky Theatre as you learn their history. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Moscow hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5: St. Petersburg
After the Breakfast at hotel Meeting guide at lobby. Proceed for St. Petersburg City Tour: St. Petersburg City Tour + Kazan Cathedral. After lunch (on your own) later proceed for St. Isaac Cathedral Hermitage Museum. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in St. Petersburg hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6: St. Petersburg
After the Breakfast at hotel Meeting guide at lobby. Proceed Peterhof (Park & Palace), visit the Imperial palace of Peterhof on this tour that includes a high-speed boat road from St Petersburg. Later proceed for Peter & Paul Fortress or Petropavlovskaya Krepost in Saint Petersburg is located on Zayachy island and is the historical core of the city. It was laid on may 27, 1703, according to the plan of the engineer Joseph Lambert de Guerin from France with the drawings of Peter. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in St. Petersburg hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 7: St. Petersburg
After the Breakfast, Check out from hotel Meeting with Guide, later drop at St. Petersburg Airport to board the flight at 1910H to catch a flight back home with all the sweet memories of the tour. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Return Airfare Ex Delhi.
2. 3 Nights stay in Moscow 4* hotel
3. 3 Nights stay in St. Petersburg 4* hotel
4. Buffet Breakfasts at the hotel.
5. 6 Dinners at Indian Restaurant
6. Registration fee in hotel
7. Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry tickets
8. Tickets on one way high speed train between Moscow & St. Petersburg
9. A/c Coach/transport & English speaking guide as per Itinerary.
10. All transfers on SIC Basis.
11. Moscow S/Seeing: Famous Moscow Circus, City Tour, Kremlin + Ice Cream at GUM, Arbat+ Metro Tour Museum of CosmonauMcs, Tank Ride with AK-47
12. St. Petersburg S/Seeing: Neva River Cruise, City Tour St. Petersburg + Kazan Cathedral, St. Isaac Cathedral, Hermitage Museum, Peterhof (Park & Palace), Peter and Paul Fortress Time for Shopping
13. Visa Support Letter
14. Visa Fees
15. RTPCR Test at hotel is included
16. Emergency Assistance incase flight is cancelled
17. Travel Insurance (below 40 years)
18. GST Inclusive
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Russia (Subject to change by the authority)*
- PCR test to be done upto 72hrs before departure
- Customer needs to undergo PCR Test in Russia while returning to India.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration