3N Singapore, 3N Cruise Terminal
3N Stay +3N Ocean Getaway RC Cruise,Night Safari, USS, Sentosa, Transfers
If you have never been on a cruise or if the concept of cruising for a vacation doesnt attract you, then this Singapore PACKAGE is meant just for you.The Royal Caribbean Cruise simply adds to the excitement. Sail on the breath-taking high seas enjoying luxuries, entertainment and other delights on your voyage.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN:
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – Night Safari: Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport. Transfer to hotel .Proceed Night Safari Overnight. The world’s first NIGHT SAFARI** set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moonglow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a Large reservoir and weave through selected habitats desingned specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills OR a 20 mins animals extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather condition. Overnight stay at hotel.
You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favorites and international cruisine in a charmingly rustic setting Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant.
DAY 2-SINGAPORE – Morning City tour . Followed by PM Sentosa with Cable Car, 4D Adventure Land, Fort Siloso, SEA Aquarium , Wings of Time .
DAY 3-SINGAPORE – Universal Studio: After Breakfast. Proceed Universal Studio. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort WorldTM Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge riders, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the MummyTM, Madagascar : A Create Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids AdventuresTM, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs CYLONTM dueling Coasters, and more!! Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4-SINGAPORE – Day at Shopping . Evening board a cruise for EMBARKATION at 19:00:00 for 3 nights
DAY 5-SINGAPORE –On board
DAY 6-SINGAPORE- On board
DAY 7-SINGAPORE: DISEMBARK @0600 Hrs Transfer for departure to Airport to board flight for your onward destination or Hotel to continue with extended Nights stay in Singapore.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
1. 3N in Singapore at Hotel as per selection |Fri-Sun
2. 3N Cruise on board (Interior Cabin Stateroom) in Royal Caribbean -Ocean getaway cruise |Departure : Monday
CRUISE FARE INCLUDES: Shipboard accommodation as reserved and paid for, ocean transportation per itinerary,
all meals, gratuities, some non - alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade
and iced - tea), 24 - hours Room Service *, and recreation and entertainment as provided onboard. All staterooms
and suites come complete with private bathroom, Vanity area, Hair-dryer, flat screen TV, Radio, Electronic safe for
valuables, and phone. All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship. 2 bottles of
water in the stateroom/suite on the first day for Singapore sailings only.
3. Daily Breakfast at Hotel
4. Main Dining Room with complimentary, dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
5. Night Safari without Dinner on SIC
6. Singapore city tour on SIV
7. Universal Studio Pass & 1W Transfer on SIC
8. PM Sentosa with Cable Car, 4D Adventure Land, Fort Siloso, SEA Aquarium , Wings of Time .
9. Return Airport Transfer on SIC
10. Return Cruise Terminal Transfers on SIV
11. Singapore Tourist Visa Charges
*Cabins for promotion are limited, and are based on first come first serve availability.
* Considered Dates for Cruise : 25 April 22/ 02,09,23 May 22/ 27June 22
Upgradation Cost : subject to change without notice.
Ocean View Room : 52 $p.p. / Balcony Room :116 $ P.P
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
CRUISE FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Items of a strictly personal nature, such as, shore excursions, bar beverages, dining in the specialty restaurants, laundry, telephone calls, photographs, medical services, casino chips, onboard shopping, or other items not specifically stated as included in the cruise fare.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June.
With effect from 14 March 2022 (2359hrs), Vaccinated Travel Lane travellers only need to take an UNSUPERVISED Antigen Rapid Test (ART) within 24 hours of their arrival into Singapore.
Travellers are required to report their test via https://www.sync.gov.sg before proceeding with their activities in Singapore.
Keep your COVID-19 records in sync. For Organisations. Receive Results. Sync sends organisations consolidated daily reports of employees' COVID-19 vaccination status and test results (both supervised and self-swabs).