1N Kandy, 3N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Colombo
1N Kandy, 3N Nuwara Eliya, 2N Colombo, B'kfst & Dinner, Transfers & Tours, PCR Test & Insurance
Ramayana Tours in Sri Lanka. The ultimate spiritual travel experience in Asia We offer you an opportunity to follow the Ramayana trails and visit the most important Ramayana sights in Sri Lanka. These tours are exclusively for religious and spiritual Hindus but also offers an in-depth knowledge of Ramayana heritage in Sri Lanka, for the non-Hindus.
Kandy: Kandy is a large city in central Sri Lanka. It's set on a plateau surrounded by mountains, which are home to tea plantations and biodiverse rainforest.
Nuwara Eliya: Nuwara Eliya is a city in the tea country hills of central Sri Lanka. The naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies.
Colombo: Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 - Airport / Kandy (3hrs / 110 km)
On arrival you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality representative or the guide will welcome you at the Airport & transfer clients to Kandy.
01st PCR test at the hotel before check in.
Evening relax at the hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Kandy. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02 - Kandy / Nuwara Eliya (3hrs / 80 km)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Proceed to Nuwara Eliya
On the way stop at Ramboda. Visit Sri Bhaktha Hanuman Temple at Ramboda. This village and area of Ramboda was said to have been where Rama’s forces had gathered against King Ravana. The Sri Baktha Hanuman Temple, set in a beautiful location in the Ramboda village overlooking the valley of Kotmale is tied to the mythical legendary tale of Ramayana. This relates that this location was where Sitadevi was hidden by King Ravana and where Hanuman was searching for Sita, the Chinmaya mission of Sri Lanka built a temple with Hanuman as the presiding deity.
After visit Ramboda Falls. Proceed again to Nuwara Eliya. Evening at relax. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03 - Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast at the hotel
Proceed to visit Sita Amman Temple. (This site is still not opened for tourists – subject to change)
Sita Amman Temple – believed to be the only temple in the world dedicated to Sita, King Rama’s wife, who was held captive by Ravana in that area. Sita is said to have prayed daily at the nearby river for Rama to rescue her.
After proceed to visit Hakgala Botanical Garden, this is the exotic pleasure garden where King Ravana kept the depressed Sita, insisting that she marries him. It was here where the heart-warming meeting took place between her and Hanuman, who brought her Rama’s ring with the news that Rama was looking for her. He offered to carry her back, but she refused saying it would be an insult to Rama’s honor if she did so. Part of this majestic garden still exists. It is also said that Hanuman nearly destroyed it in order to prove to Ravana of the forces against him. Evening at relax. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04 - Nuwara Eliya / Ella / Nuwara Eliya (3Hrs / 80Kms) from Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast at the hotel.
Proceed to Ella.
Proceed to visit Divrumpola Temple still revered by thousands, this holy haven was the place where Sita performed her Agni Pariksha (proving her chastity) to her husband Rama. Continuing the practice for thousands of years, villagers still pledge their fidelity or take oaths there and even in certain courts, this agreement was binding. This place has been respected and worshipped by people down the ages. Divurumpola means place of oath in Sinhala. The legal system permits and accepts the swearing done at this temple while settling disputes between parties.
After visit Ravana Falls & Ravana Caves.
It is said that Ravana had kidnapped princess Sita, and had hidden her in the caves behind this waterfall, now simply known as the Ravana Ella Cave. At the time, the cave was surrounded with thick forests in the midst of wilderness. It is also believed that Rama’s queen bathed in a pool that accumulated the water falling from this waterfall. King Ravana is said to have lived in one of the caves above the waterfall. A nearby pool bored out of the rock by the gushing waters is where Sita is said to have bathed Ravana. Proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 05 - Nuwara Eliya / Colombo (5Hrs / 170Kms)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Colombo. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Colombo. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06 - Colombo
Breakfast at the hotel
Proceed to Panchamuga Anjaneyar Temple considered as the first Anjaneyar Temple in Sri Lanka. Also, this Panchamuga Anjaneyar Temple in Sri Lanka which dedicated to Lord Hanuman in his Panchamuga form, meaning five faces. It is believed that Swamy Chandrashekar built the first hanuman temple in Sri Lanka known as Sri Panchamukha Ancheneyar temple. Srimath Chandrasekara swamigal established First Temple in Sri Lanka and a first chariot in the world for Sri Rama’s beloved devotee Anjaneyar.
After proceed to Kealaniya Temple. Even though Kelaniya is very important Buddhist Temple in Sri Lanka, there is a direct link between Ramayana tour Sri Lanka and Kelaniya Buddhist Temple. Ramayana states that after the death of King Ravana , King Vibhishana was crowned by Lakshmana . So Kelaniya is the place which had been ruled by Vibhishana. The reason Lakshmana crowned Vibhishana in Kelaniya was because Rama had to return to India as he had to continue his self-exile of 14 years to honour the commitment to his father, King Dasarath of Ayodhya. Therefore, Kelaniya Buddhist Temple also considered as important site of Ramayana tour of Sri Lanka. King Vibhishana was considered a fair king, as he supported Rama against his own brother’s injustice. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Colombo. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07 - Colombo / Airport
Breakfast at the hotel
This is the last day of your trip; Clients proceed to the Colombo International Airport from where you can board the flight for your onward destination. (Meals: Breakfast)
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 1 Night / 2 Days stay in Kandy
2. 3 Nights / 4 Days stay in Nuwara Eliya
3. 2 Nights / 3 Days stay in Colombo
4. Daily Breakfast & Dinner in hotel
5. Arrival & Departure transfers as per itinerary by PVT Car
6. Services of English-speaking chauffeur guide
7. Mineral water bottles available on the vehicles
8. Tours & S/Seeing as per itinerary by PVT Car
9. Colombo City Tour on Departure day while dropping at Airport on PVT
10. Electronic Travel Authorization fee for Visas upon arrival
11. 02 Arrival / Departure PCR Test Included
12. COVID-19 local insurance cover
13. All transfers as per itinerary on PVT basis
14. GST Inclusive
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Sri Lanka (Subject to change by the authority)*
- Travellers should undergo a PCR test from an accredited laboratory and obtain a negative result, approximately 96 hours before their flight.
- A Health Declaration Form (HDF) should also be submitted prior to boarding, on-board the flight or upon arrival at https://sltda.gov.lk/storage/common_media/Health_Declaration_Form_061120202182760486.pdf
- Nationals of all countries permitted, except currently the UK. The VISA can be processed online or via the Tourism Mobile App (will be released shortly)
- Clients must make the full payment at least 21 working days prior to the arrival date in order to make the payment to SLTDA and get the reference number to apply for the VISA. After receiving the reference number, the travel agent can apply for the VISA.
- No on arrival VISA will be issued.
- All travellers need to pre purchase PCR tests depending on the length of their stay and these are a mandatory requirement for your visa process as well. The first PCR tests would be on arrival at your hotel; prior to check-in. The second PCR test would be conducted after 5 days, or if any symptoms should develop before.
- Travellers are also required to purchase a mandatory COVID-19 Insurance Cover (for a $50,000 cover over a period of 1 month) at the time of processing their Visa application online.
- Pre-confirmed hotel booking for the first 14 days or less