1N Madrid, 2N Seville, 2N Malaga, 2N Valencia, 2N Barcelona
2N Barcelona, 2N Valencia, 2N Malaga, 1N Sevilla, 2N Madrid -Individual Tour
Spain is filled with iconic monuments, tourist-friendly cities, rich culture and an effervescent party atmosphere, it's not really hard to see why Spain is ranked among the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. The coastal villages and resorts lined on Spains sun-drenched Mediterranean coast enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine. Places like Barcelona, Valencia, and the Balearic Islands get the major chunk of tourists who come in search of the early winter sun. Cities like Madrid and Barcelona are well connected to other destinations in Europe. The best time to travel in Spain of Apr, May, Jun, Sept, and Oct are very good for travel.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Madrid
Arrival at Madrid airport. Private transfer to hotel. Madrid sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus.
Highlights: Gran Via, Plaza de Espana, Habsburg old quarter, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcala, Columbus square with a brief stop at Madrid Hard Rock Cafe, Paseo de la Castellana and the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabeu (tour of the stadium available), Plaza Castilla, Fountain of Cibeles.Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
Day 2 Madrid - Seville
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Half day Toledo excursion.
Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues. Toledo distance: 70 km from Madrid. Private transfer to Madrid train station. Transfer by high speed train from Madrid to Sevilla.
Arrival at Seville train station. Private transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Seville.
Day 3 Seville
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day Cordoba excursion based on regular basis. Jews, Muslims and Christians have left a definite mark, enriching the city throughout centuries and making Cordoba a city of tolerance. this cultural richness is epitomized in the Mosque of Cordoba. After the visit to the mosque, enjoy a walk through the nearby Jewish Quarter and the Calleja de las Flores. short visit to the only remaining synagogue of the city. Overnight at hotel in Seville.
Day 4 Seville - Malaga
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Half day Seville sightseeing based on regular basis. The tour starts at the Isla de la Cartuja which was chosen as the site for the Expo’92, an appropriate reflection of the world at the end of the 20th century. Laid out in 1929 for the Ibero-American exhibition, the Plaza de Espana and the adjoining Maria Luisa Park are among the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain. Located east of the cathedral, they are a perfect base from where to explore the highlights of the city. Nearby is Seville’s old Jewish quarter, the barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow white alleys, flowered patios and wrought ironed balconies. Private transfer from hotel to train station.
Transfer by train from Seville to Malaga. Private transfer from Malaga train station to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Malaga.
Day 5 Malaga
Breakfast at the hotel. Hop on - hop off bus in Malaga. Known as the capital of Costa del Sol, Malaga is the major coastal city of Andalucia. founded by the Phoenicians more than 3000 years ago and later conquered by Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths and Moors. Malaga has a colourful history which is well preserved in its monuments and remains around town. today Malaga is a cosmopolitan city, which apart from the tourist industry, has Spain’s second largest port and third largest international airport.
overnight at hotel in Malaga.
Day 6 Malaga - Valencia
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Private transfer from hotel to Malaga train station. Transfer by train from Malaga to Valencia.
Arrival at Valencia train station. Private transfer to hotel in Valencia. Overnight at hotel in Valencia.
Day 7 Valencia
Breakfast at the hotel. Hop on - hop off bus in Valencia. Explore Valencia, through a visit to the city’s most important monuments, most of them located within walking distance from the city’s main square: visitors will discover: council square, central market, silk exchange “La Lonja”, cathedral, Turia river bed garden, City of Arts & Sciences. Overnight at hotel in Valencia.
Day 8 Valencia - Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Private transfer from hotel to Valencia train station. Transfer by train from Valencia to Barcelona.
Arrival at Barcelona train station. Private transfer to hotel. Half day Barcelona sightseeing on regular basis. Ideal tour to cover the very best of Barcelona in a day. enjoy the outstanding views from Montjuic Hill, visit Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Gracia plus the Port, Olympic Ring and Poble Espanyol. Overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
Day 9 Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel. Half day Montserrat excursion based on regular basis. Montserrat and the Penedes region are symbolic of the two poles of the Catalan character: the spiritual and the celebratory. Montserrat, an imposing rocky outcrop, smoothed away by years of wind and rain, is the holy mountain of Catalonia, which houses the revered image of the black virgin. Overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
Day 10 Barcelona
Breakfast at the hotel and check out. Leisure time in the Catalan capital, enjoy the weather and cuisine in this charming and cosmopolitan city, or go shopping on the famous Las Ramblas.
Private transfer to Barcelona airport.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 1 Night stay in Madrid
- 2 Nights stay in Seville
- 2 Nights stay in Malaga
- 2 Nights stay in Valencia
- 2 Nights stay in Barcelona
- Daily Breakfast
- Private transfer in Madrid (Airport - Hotel - Station)
- Madrid Sightseeing Half day Toledo excursion
- AVE High Speed train from Madrid - Seville
- Private transfer in Seville (Station - Hotel - Station)
- Seville Sightseeing Full Day Corboba excursion
- AVANT train from Seville - Malaga
- Private transfer in Malaga (Station - Hotel - Station)
- Hop on Hop off Bus in Malaga
- AV Train Malaga - Valencia
- Private transfer in Valencia (Station- Hotel - Station)
- Hop on Hop off Bus in Valencia
- EUROMED train Valencia - Barcelona
- Private transfer in Barcelona (Station - Hotel - Airport)
- Sightseeing including entrance fee to Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol. Half Day Montserrat Excursion
CHOOSE YOUR VALUE BAG AT ONLY : INR 39000 Adult / Child
1. Ballooning Activity in Barcelona
2. Skydive in Sevilla
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.