4N Pattaya, 2N Krabi, 3N Phuket
4N Pattaya, 2N Krabi, 3N Phuket, Breakfast, Transfer, Sightseeing
Embark on this 10 day trip to the magnificent island of Thailand. Historic and cultured, fun loving and friendly, tropical and exotic, Thailand is the place to be. Emitting a golden hue from sun-kissed beaches, this paradise offers a gamut of places to explore. Visit Pattaya, Krabi, Phuket. Pattaya is a resort city in Thailand. It is a world famous tourist spot that's perfect for the entire family. Krabi - are famous for Island-hopping, snorkelling, rock climbing, sea kayaking, jungle trekking and scuba diving. Phuket is famous for most popular beaches.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Arrive Bangkok Airport - Pattaya (By Road)
On arrive Bangkok Airport. Transfer to the Pattaya. Welcome Pattaya!! Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and expats. A quiet fishing village as recently as the 1960s, it’s now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos and a large seaside mall. Jet-skiing and parasailing are popular activities at Pattaya's busy beaches. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Pattaya Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch
After Breakfast. Enjoy your tour Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch.After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day under the warm tropical sun - relax, swim, snorkel or just laze around on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters to witness the marine life up and close. Return to the hotel and relish a delicious Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and follow it by dinner at a restaurant of your liking. Later, have a comfortable Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Pattaya - Day Free at Leisure or Optional tour (at an extra cost) Noong Nooch Village SIC (No Lunch) INR 2600/-Adult / INR 2200/-Child
After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Pattaya - Day Free at Leisure or Optional tour (at an extra cost) Underwater World INR 2200/-Adult / INR 2000/-Child
After Breakfast. Day your own. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 Pattaya - Bangkok Airport (By Road) | Bangkok - Phuket (By Air)| Phuket Airport - Krabi Hotel (By Road)
After Breakfast. Check out from Hotel. Transfer to the Bangkok Airport for catch flight Phuket. On arrive Phuket Airport. Transfer to the Krabi Hotel. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Krabi - Four Island Tour of Krabi with lunch
Enjoy breakfast. Thereafter, embark on extremely beautiful Four Islands Tour, which includes various wonders like Ko Poda, Ko Gai (Chicken Island), Pranang Beach and Ko Tub that boast of extensive sandbar, along with lovely Phra Nang Bay on Railay peninsula. Popular for being one of the most beautiful strips of sand in the world, this beach is not accessible by road. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Krabi - Phuket (By Road)
Optional Phuket Fantasy Show - No Dinner (At an extra cost @ INR 4400/- Adult / INR 4100 Child)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Krabi Hotel. Transfer to the Phuket Hotel. Check in into the Phuket Hotel. And you can chose Optional tour (at an extra cost) Phuket Fantasea Show. Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Phi Phi Island Tour with Thai Lunch
After Breakfast. Today we take you to Phi Phi Island Tour. Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch on SIC. Phi Phi Island are a main attraction to Krabi and Phuket Island, and are widely considered to be amongst the most beautiful island in the world, recently rocking to fame with the filming of the movie “The Beach” on Maya Bay. Despite the high number of visitors here, the island is still quite stunning, and the surrounding, and the surrounding ocean and islands are still spectacular. Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley are the largest, and mist well known of the Phi Phi Islands. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 9 Phuket - Optional (at an extra Cost) Tiger Kingdom transfer only PVT (Min 2-3 Pax) INR 3900/-
After Breakfast, Proceed Tiger Kingdom. Today we take you to Tiger Kingdom is a new arrival on Phuket’s attractions scene. It allows you the opportunity to get up close and personal with several Indochinese tigers of varying ages and sizes that have been raised by hand in captivity since birth. Tiger Kingdom is an attractive, squeaky-clean setup located right next to the Go-Kart track in Kathu at the foot of Patong Hill. On four acres of land, it cost approximately 100 million baht to build. Stroll into reception and you’ll be greeted by a small army of orange-shirted greeters who will lead you through the paperwork necessary in meeting a big cat. For starters, you’ll need to sign a waiver exonerating Tiger Kingdom in case an accident happens, but this is standard procedure and you’ll have to do the same to bungy jump or to go on a zip line through the jungle. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Departure from Phuket
After Breakfast. Transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phuket airport. Back to Home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonour the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 4 Nights stay in Pattaya with Breakfast
2. 2 Nights stay in Krabi with Breakfast
3. 3 Nights stay in Phuket with Breakfast
4. Transfer from Bkk Airport - Pattaya Hotel - Bkk Airport
5. Coral Island tour by Speed boat with Indian lunch on SIC
6. Transfer from Phuket Airport to Krabi Hotel SIC
7. Four Island Tour by longtails boat with Thai Lunch SIC
8. Transfer from Krabi Hotel to Phuket Hotel SIC
9. Phi Phi Island tour by Ferry with Indian Lunch SIC
10. Transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport SIC
**Add on extra: per adult/child
1. Thailand Visa Free starting from 01 Dec 2018 to 30 April 2019, you can travel to Thailand without paying any visa on arrival fee for a stay of up to 15 Days.
2. Thai Tourist Visa Offer (valid from 1 May'19 till further notice/sub to change) INR 4000 per person-Discount (INR 800)=INR 3200 per adult/child
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
13. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
With a tropical climate, the weather in Phuket broadly varies between warm, cool and rainy. It never really gets too cold. The high tourist season is from November to February when it's cool and dry, after which it remains quite hot until May. Monsoon season begins mid-May and goes on till October.