70kms&1hrs drive approx. from Cochin Airport,7N Stay in Akund Deluxe Villa REJUVENATION PROGRAMME
Rests on the shores of the bewitching Arabian Sea, Carnoustie Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is located at the distance of 20 Km from the world popular backwaters of Alappuzha. It's a luxurious resort in Mararikulam, set amidst abundant tropical greens and designed beautifully to offer an ideal and refreshing holiday. This resort features well-furnished villas, reflecting a perfect combination of traditional and modern Kerala architecture.It's an eco-friendly beach resort that offers Ayurveda and wellness solution at Mararikulam, Kerala. For rejuvenation, guests can ooze out all the stress by Ayurvedic body treatments and Spa at Ayurvedic Centre.
Day 01: Cochin – Mararikulam, Alleppey (70 kms/2hrs):-
Upon arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station. Meet & Greet by our Representative/Driver later transfer to Mararikulam Alleppey. Alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. On arrival transfer to resort. Evening free to explore market and sea beach area. Rest of the day free at leisure Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02:- Mararikulam: As per the fixed program, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03:- Mararikulam: As per the fixed program, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04:- Mararikulam: As per the fixed program, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05:- Mararikulam: As per the fixed program, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06:- Mararikulam: As per the fixed program, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07:- Mararikulam: As per the fixed program, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08 Mararikulam- Cochin
Morning after breakfast transfer to Cochin airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in ( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
Rejuvenation Package includes the Following
1.Accommodation in Akund Deluxe Villa
2. Airport Transfers from Cochin International Airport (to & fro)
3. Daily 90 minutes Ayurveda Treatments as per Doctor’s advice.
4. Daily 45 to 60 minutes therapeutic Marma treatment / Naturopathy treatment/ Pranic healing /Kalari treatments
5. Additional treatments as per Doctors advice
6. Daily Doctor’s Consultation
7. Free Medicines during the Treatment as per the Doctor’s advice.
8. Individual Ayurveda Diet plan as per the Doctor’s advice (all meals).
9. Every morning Yoga & Every evening Yoga & Meditation as per the Doctor’s advice (hatha yoga / Asthanga yoga)
10.One Boat Cruise in Alappuzha Backwaters.
11. All applicable taxes
The resort features elegant villas which are tastefully designed with large windows and thatched roofs. All the villas are especially designed with lavish bathrooms and walk-in dressers to offer a perfect holiday experience at Mararikulam.
Types of Rooms:
Akund Deluxe Villa
Mallika Pool Villa
Zukra Pool Villa
Semantha Pool Villa
Punag Pool Villa
Pool View Villas
Comfortable Sitting Area
Doctor on Call
1. GST Extra on Total billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Rejuvenation Programme :
This is a unique therapy in the science of Ayurveda. It keeps the body young and agile even after one has passed his/her youth. Charaka says this therapy extends one's lifespan by many years. It enhances one's energy and is even known to have cured the sick. It also increases a healthy person's mental and physical capabilities. It is known to have improve skin complexion and texture, modulates the voice and increases sensing capacity of sense organs.Other benefits of rejuvenation therapy are long life, increase in Memory, good health, young looks, glowing skin, modulated voice, calmness and resistance to disease
In this stressful, over-busy and toxic world, our natural health, happiness and the inner sense of wellbeing are masked by the accumulation of impurities. These impurities or toxins causes deterioration of normal body functioning. A rejuvenation therapy can revitalize senses, detoxify the body, restore good health and young look and even increase resistance to diseases.
> Rejuvenation keeps body young and agile
> Preserve health and longevity
> Increase physical and mental capabilities
> Improves skin complexion
> Increase in memory power
> Increase immunity and Resistances to diseases
> Increase the sensing capacity of sense organs.