260kms & 5hrs drive from Delhi 2N Stay with breakfast & Dinner.
Experiential package is where a travellers focus is on experiencing the particular country, city or place to understand the history, heritage, culture, cuisine etc. Hotel Udai Vilas Palace Mandawa offers a perfect blend of traditional rajasthani hospitality coupled with world class amenities. At the hotel, after a day sightseeing, you could relax work out in the gym, get a refreshing massage at the Ayurvedic spa or just laze around in the swimming pool. To round it all off, there is an elegant restaurant which offers great views of the surrounding desert along with a choice of delicious food.
Mandawa: Mandawa, a quaint little town in the district of Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan, is famous for its many havelis and the famous Mandawa Fort. Of all the towns in the Shekhawati region, Mandawa is the one best set up for tourists, with plenty of places to stay and some decent restaurants. Expect a few touts and begging children, but this small 18th-century settlement is still a pleasant base for your haveli (traditional, ornately decorated residence) explorations.
Day 01: Delhi – Mandawa (260Kms / 5Hrs Approx.)
Drive to Mandawa early in the morning. On arrival at Mandawa, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore the place. An overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mandawa
After breakfast, we will visit Mandawa Fort, Thakurji Temple and Havelis of Mandawa.
Mandawa Fort is counted among the most beautiful forts in Rajasthan. It reflects the royalty, magnificence and splendour of the bygone period. The Mandawa fort has painted archways that are decorated with interesting forms of paintings of Lord Krishna along with his cowherds.
The Thakurji Temple is a beautiful temple of Mandawa devoted to Lord Krishna. Decorated with breathtaking paintings, images, patterns and archways, the temple is worth a visit.
Havelis – There are many havelis in Mandawa. The Binsidhar Newatia Haveli is one of the famous haveli known for its curious paintings. Inside the haveli, there are many beautiful and lively paintings. The Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli is another haveli famous for its ruins erotic images. Other havelis are Goenka Double Haveli, Murmuria Haveli and Jhunjhunwala Haveli.
An overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Mandawa – Delhi (260Kms / 5Hrs Approx.)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to New Delhi for Onward destination.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
2. 2 Nights stay in Deluxe Room
3. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
4. Tea & coffee maker in the room (limited supply)
5. Complimentary stay for a child below 6 years age (without extra bed)
7. Domestic travel Insurance
8. All Taxes.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Mandawa is during the winters, between the months of October and March. Light woollen clothing should suffice for the winters, and in case you visit the town during the hot summer season, from March to June, light cotton clothing is recommended. The monsoon, from July to September, is quite pleasant as well.
Places to Visit:
- Murmuria Haveli
- Open Air Art Gallery
- The Bungli Restaurant
- Monica Rooftop Restaurant
- The Chokhani Double Haveli & many more...