2N Port Blair, 3N Havelock Island
2N Port Blair,3N Havelock,Daily B'Fast,Ferry tickets,Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
A custom tour designed to offer a sensual and relaxed vacation to a Honeymoon Couple. Andamans is the ultimate honeymoon destination, with its beautiful beaches and many islands each of which has its own personality and attractions. Rated as one among the best honeymoon destination in India, Andaman offers clearest waters, whitest powdery beaches, excellent diving, delicious cuisine and good service. The wonderful thing about Andamans is the beaches and many of the popular islands are sparsely populated, thus giving you an opportunity to relax and rejuvenate.
Day 01: Arrival Port Blair + Half Day Sight-Seeing:
Meet & greet by our representative / Driver at Airport and transfer to hotel. Check in to Hotel. After freshening up and bit of relaxation free time for lunch(Lunch is not included in cost) later Start with visit to Corbyn's Cove Beach - 7 kms from Port Blair - a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. Visit Cellular Jail followed by the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02: Port Blair To Havelock (54 Kms By Sea From Port Blair):
Meet at Hotel lobby for Transfer to the Port Blair Jetty to take a ferry to Havelock Island. Upon arrival transfer to hotel & Check in to Hotel. After freshening up and bit of relaxation proceed to world famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No 7) & rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on Beach no.7 before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 03: Havelock - Excursion To Elephant Beach:
After breakfast, proceed to Elephant Beach for adventurous snorkelling experience. Elephant Beach is located near the eastern coast of Havelock Island. It is approachable by Dunghi (small wooden carved fishing motor boat).Snorkelling is leisure water sports in which a person swims on the surface of water wearing the face mask and view in the underwater corals." (Note- This trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility). Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 04 Havelock – Same Day Excursion To Kalapathar Beach:
After breakfast Visit to Kalapathar Beach, A beach with a beautifull Atmosphere With a crystal clean surface of sea water, Mesmerizing view of sandy beach, usually known as a great picnic spot for visitors. Kalapthar beach is most famous for its Beauty of white sandy beach, and crystal clean water surface, Rest of the day explore BY OWN later back to hotel.Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 05 Havelock – Port Blair: (67kms By Sea From Havelock):
Morning after breakfast, meet the driver at the hotel lobby for the transfer to Jetty.Board the Jetty to take ferry for Port Blair. Disembark at Port Blair and transfer. Check in to hotel.After freshening up and bit of relaxation Post Lunch Start city tour visit Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika),Andaman Water Sports Complex (for water & adventure sports like water-skiing, speed boats, water scooters, tube rides, etc. on extra cost) Evening free for local market for Shopping.Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 06 Port Blair Airport (10kms Approx.):
Morning free for packing & personal activities check out from the hotel & transfer to Port Blair Airport to board the flight for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9.Hill stations Bookings within India:
a.Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10.Any increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 02 Nights stay at Port Blair with breakfast.
2. 03 Nights stay at Havelock with breakfast.
3. Complimentary Snorkelling Session at Elephanta Beach (Depend on weather condition)
4. Candlelit Dinner on Beach Side for a couple.
5. Honeymoon Cake for a couple.
6. All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ 01 AC Vehicle as per itinerary.
7.To and Fro Ferry transfer by Private Luxury – Catamaran Ferry-M.V. MAKRUZZ / Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean by Premium/Executive Class Ticket. Tickets Are Subject To Availability If Cruise Will Not Be Operational Then Will Provide Government Ferry For Transfers.
8. All entry tickets + ferry Ticket + Forest Permits at various sightseeing tour Places, to and fro Ferry tickets at sightseeing places.
9. Airport Transfers + harbour Transfers.
10.Domestic Travel Insurance.
-Optional Dinner Cruise at Port Blair INR. 2500 Per Person
Includes:- Live Nicobari or Contemporary Music, DJ, Magic Show, Cultural Show, Ventriloquism.
1. It’s mandatory to carry an Covid RT-PCR negative report sampled within 48 hrs. of travel date,
2. In case guest failed to carry RT-PCR negative report all guests have to undergo through an Antigen (Rapid) test against a payment of INR 500/- at Port Blair airport.
3. Upon tested negative, you are free to travel within South Andaman (Port Blair- Havelock- Neil Island) and in case tested positive, Standard Isolation process to be followed.
4. Kindly carry few copies of your Covid Report and Photo ID for convenience
5. Our vehicles will be sanitized as per administration/ government guidelines and will be
6. All guests are required to wear face masks in public areas/ inside vehicle and to sanitise
7. Temperature checks will be conducted every time a guest board the vehicle. Should the temperature be higher than 99 degrees, along with other symptoms, including but not limited to coughing, sneezing and shortness of breath, they will be assisted to visit the nearest hospital or healthcare facility.
Optional Water Sports Activities (Subject to Operational)
1.Glass Bottom Ride at Elephant Beach Rs. 600/- per head
2.Jet Ski Ride at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs. 650/- per head
3.Jet Ski Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX Rs. 580/- per head
4.SCUBA DIVING at Havelock Island with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs. 5600/- per head
5.SCUBA DIVING at Port Blair with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs. 3600/- per head
6.Banana Ride at Havelock Island Rs. 600 /- per head
7.Sofa Ride at Port Blair Island Rs. 600/- per head (not operated in Havelock & Port Blair)
8.Glass bottom ride at North Bay Island Rs. 600/- per head
9.Snorkelling Charges at North Bay Island Rs. 1250/- per head
10.Sea Walking at North Bay Island Rs. 3600/- per head with under Water Photography.
11.Sea Walking at Havelock Island Rs. 3600/- per head with Under Water Photography.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure : 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 21-35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Must haves in packing list for your Andaman Holiday:
- Sunscreen – Tropical sun is sharp and the salt in the air could add to burning of skin. Carrying a waterproof sunscreen for lasting results is advisable.
- Insect repellent – While the tropical forest region is known for its’ mosquito and insect diversity, the beaches of Andaman Islands can get unpleasant due to sand fly attacks. An insect repellent would be handy. Citronella oil based repellent works well against mosquitoes, sand flies and insects.
- Flip flops/ rubber Chappals –These are the best beachwear in the world and has proven best here in the Islands. High heels on a beach walk could cause discomfort.
- Water bottle –Carry a water bottle with you and refill it at restaurants that have RO water. This will cut down the amount of plastic being generated thereby discouraging bringing in of plastic.
- Clothes – Carrying cottons is recommended. Shorts, airy light clothes helps in keeping dry in the warm humid environment.
- Swimwear – Remember, chilling sessions on the beach are going to be an everyday thing while here. Swimming in the clear blue waters when on the Islands is highly recommended.
- Beach mat/ Hammock -Spending time on the beach would be even better if the sand is kept away. Carrying a beach mat to lie on or a hammock to tie on an extending branch on the beach would make all the difference.
Sun protection –Carrying with you a cap in summer is highly recommended. Those who are not accustomed to the heat might fall sick with a heat stroke.Sunglasses for the eyes to cut out the glare are imperative.
- Rain protection – Andaman Islands fall under the tropical belt. Owing to its’ position, the islands receive rains from both the southwest monsoons and the retreating northeast monsoons making it a high rainfall area. The weather here is unpredictable and carrying a rain jacket or an umbrella would be useful.