2N Praslin, 3N Mahe, 1N Abu Dhabi, 3N Dubai
2N Praslin Island, 3N Mahe Island, 1N Yas Island, 2N Dubai, 1N Atlantis The Palm
A truly luxurious honeymoon in the most exclusive of destinations. We really feel that a well-planned honeymoon in the Seychelles is the icing on the cake for your start together. The best times to visit Seychelles are April, May, October and November. These months represent the transition times between the hot and humid northwest trade winds (from Nov through Mar) and the cooler southeast trade winds that define April through Oct. Dubai Weather-wise, November is considered one of the best times to visit Dubai.
Seychelles are comprised of 115 island that are scattered around Indian Ocean. The biggest and main island in Mahe and is a base for exploring other islands and home to the capital city Victoria.Praslin Island is the second biggest island in the Seychelles is home to the one-of-a-kind Coco de mer palm tree and some of the most beautiful beaches you can find around the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 Mahe Airport- Praslin Island (Seychelles)
On arrival Mahe Airport. Transfer to ferry terminal for Praslin to board Cat Coco Ferry by Island Hopper or Economy class.
Praslin Island is the second biggest island in the Seychelles is home to the one-of-a-kind Coco de mer palm tree and some of the most beautiful beaches you can find around the world.
On arrival Praslin, Transfer to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 Praslin Island(Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or day enjoy on your own in beautiful island Praslin.
Optional things to do :
Excursion to Valle de Mai:Explore the ancient palm forest of Valle de Mai. A Unesco World Heritage site is home to the unique palm tree, which grows only here! Coco de mer palm tree is really unique and one you have not seen before. Entrance fee is steep (350 SCR), but walking trough this amazing place is sure a unique experience. Allow half a day to explore thoroughly/Praslin beaches:Rent a car or hop on a bus and drive around the island to discover some less visited beaches.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 Praslin Island- Mahe Island(Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Praslin Hotel. Transfer to ferry terminal for Mahe to board ferry. Arrival at Mahe Jetty .Transfer to Hotel & your Check in is arranged.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 Mahe Island(Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or day enjoy on your own in beautiful island Mahe. Optional things to do :
Full Day Reef Tour from Mahe/
Half Day Discovery Tour of Victoria - Seychelles Capital on Mahe Island/St Anne Marine Park Full day boat trip from Mahe
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 Mahe Island (Seychelles)
After Breakfast. Day free at leisure or day enjoy on your own in beautiful island Mahe. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 Mahe Island (Seychelles) - Abu Dhabi (UAE)
After Breakfast. Check out from the Mahe Hotel. Transfer to the Airport for flight to AbuDhabi. On arrival in the evening . Transfer to the Yas Island Hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Yas Island Hotel.
Day 7: Abu Dhabi, Yas Island (UAE) + Yas Island Theme Parks- Dubai(UAE)
After Breakfast.Enjoy Any 2 Parks of your choice (Warner Bros, Ferrari World, Yas Water World). Evening transfer from Yas Island to Dubai Hotel .Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 8 Dubai - Burj Khalifa(a tallest building in the world)- Desert Safari
After Breakfast. Pick up from Dubai Hotel & get transferred to Dubai Mall . Visit Burj Khalifa 124th Floor- the tallest self-supported structure at its opening on January 9, 2010 & enjoy panoramic views from levels 124 with this self guided tour. Lunch on your own at Dubai Mall.
Around 3pm(Afternoon) , you get ready for your Adventure activity Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 9 Transfer from Hotel in Dubai - Hotel Atlantis The Palm 5* (Jumeirah)
After Breakfast. Enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai. Check into your well-appointed rooms in your Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai hotel. At Atlantis you will enjoy attractions like 'The Lost Chambers' and 'Aqua-venture water park' included in the package.
Day 10 Departure from Dubai
After Breakfast. Check out from the Atlantis The Palm. Transfer to the Airport. Back to Home.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- 2 Nights stay in Praslin with Breakfast
- 3 Nights stay in Mahe with Breakfast or Guaranteed Early Check In with 02 Nights Mahe with Breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Yas Island Resort with Breakfast
- 2 Nights stay in Dubai with Breakfast
- 1 Night stay in Atlantis The Palm with Breakfast & Dinner
- Transfer from Mahe Airport to Mahe Jetty on SIC basis
- Mahe to Praslin by Cat Coco Ferry (Economy class)
- Transfer from Praslin Jetty to Praslin Hotel on SIC basis
- Transfer from Praslin Hotel to Praslin Jetty on SIC basis
- Ferry from Praslin to Mahe by Cat Coco Ferry (Economy class)
- Transfer from Mahe Jetty to Mahe Hotel on SIC
- Transfer from Mahe Hotel to Mahe Airport on SIC
- Transfer from Abu Dhabi Airport to Yas Island Resort/Hotel on SIC
- 1 Day any 2 Park ticket (Warner Bros, Ferrari World, Yas Water World)
- Transfer from Abu Dhabi Hotel to Dubai Hotel on PVT
- Visit to Dubai Mall
- Admission to Tallest Building of the world-Burj Khalifa with ticket &
- Desert Safari tour with Barbecue dinner & Belly dance on SIC
- Transfer from Dubai Hotel to Atlantis The Palm
- Access to Aqua Venture and Lost Chamber at Atlantis The Palm during the stay
- Transfer from Atlantis the Palm to Dubai Airport SIC
- UAE Tourist Visa + OTB
Honeymoon Freebies in Mahe (Stay Min 3 Nights):-
- Complimentary Upgrade to next category (sub to availability upon Check -in and not applicable to Ocean View Suites)
- One Bottle of Sparkling wine
- 30 minutes couple massage
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. Note: - For the entire booking starting -from March 31, 2014 -Tourism Dirham fee
2 Star Hotels – AED 7 PRPN
3 Star Hotels - AED 10 PRPN
4 Star Hotels– AED15 PRPN
5 Star Hotels–AED20PRPN will be charged to the entire guest (by hotel on check in time).
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Packing List in Seychelles:-
- Swim Wear: Most of your days will be spent in swimwear splashing in the water, diving, snorkeling or swimming.
- Kaftan, Sarong: Kaftan is the essential beach holiday must-pack.
- Capri, Shorts & Tops
- Skirts: Pack them for rambling around the markets or visiting museums.
- Trouser for Men, Shirts, Shoes, Flippers, camera, Power Bank, Water proof camera, Ipod / Music Player, Drone etc
Must haves in Packing list for Dubai :
1.Main advice is to wear bright, and light clothes mostly made from cotton. It can get chilly in the evenings (at least in winter), so some warmer jackets should be on your list.
2.Cardigans and jackets: It can actually get chilly in Dubai – not only but also after the sun sets. Though this might not be the case in summer, it definitely is for “winter”. So definitely take at least 1 or 2 cardigans or jackets.
3.Footwear: Since it is almost always hot, you can to wear flat sandals, flip flops, and ballerinas.
4.Swimming Suits: It is totally fine to wear bikinis in Dubai (topless is not allowed) but I would not necessarily recommend to wearing the smallest bikini.