2N Udaipur, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Jaisalmer, 1N Jodhpur, 2N Jaipur, 1N Agra
2N Udaipur-Via Ranakpur -1NJodhpur -2NJaisalmer -1NJodhpur -2NJaipur -1NAgra
The Rajasthan tour packages cover most of the famous sites in Rajasthan. These tourist spots are extremely popular and they offer something special for all types of travelers. The Rajasthan holiday packages cater to the needs of the travelers directly so that they can enjoy a comfortable vacation in this mystical land. The camel rides, beautiful folk dance performances, rides on hot air balloons, desert traveling, exotic wildlife, historical forts, wonderful handicraft at busy markets, etc. attract millions of travelers from all parts of the world. So, grab the best tour packages for Rajasthan and start exploring.
1. Discover Udaipur, the Venice of the East.
2. Enjoying Dune Bashing at Jaisalmer
3. Explore the mighty Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur
4. Discover the fort and palaces of the Pink City, Jaipur
5. Witness the glory of Taj Mahal.
Tentative Tour Itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Udaipur
Meet & Greet. On arrival at Udaipur Airport/ Railway Station, you will be transferred to your hotel. After some rest, you will explore the countryside region of Udaipur and go for a boat ride. Overnight stay in the Udaipur hotel.
Day 02: Udaipur
Post breakfast, go for city sightseeing tour. Today, you will visit City Palace, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple, Lake Pichola Boat Ride and Bhartiya Lok kala Museum. Overnight stay in the Udaipur hotel.
Day 03: Udaipur –Via Ranakpur Temple -Jodhpur (256 Kms /3-4 Hrs)
Check out from the Udaipur hotel. After breakfast, start drive for Jodhpur (Known as the “Blue city and Sun City”). On the way visit the Ranakpur Jain Temple .On arrival, check in the hotel and after some rest visit the iconic Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Palace which gives stunning views of the city of Rajasthan. After exploring the fort, go back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Jodhpur -Jaisalmer (279 km / 6 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & direct drive to Jaisalmer (Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture.) Upon arrival check in to the hotel Overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer
Morning after breakfast drive for S/seeing of Jaisalmer Visit: Jaisalmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Patwohki, Kothari Haveli. After lunch visit Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, Camel Ride and experience the Dhola Maru magic.
Day 06: Jaisalmer-Jodhpur (279 km / 6 Hrs)
Head over to Jodhpur for your onward journey. You will certainly treasure fond memories of Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. Overnight Stay in Jodhpur .
Day 07: Jodhpur –Jaipur (335 Kms / 6-7 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & drive to Jaipur (Known as the “Pink City”) upon arrival check in to the hotel. Day free at relaxation .OPTIONAL VISIT: Later in the evening drive for Chokhi Dhani Resort for Rajasthani Traditional Dinner Overnight Stay.
Day 08: Jaipur
Morning after Breakfast drive for S/seeing visit : Amber Fort , City Palace , Albert Hall Museum, by Pass Jal Mahal , Hawa Mahal & Shopping for Local Market Johari Bazaar & Nehru Bazar .
Day 9: Jaipur – Agra (245 km – 4 to 5 hrs) Visit Fatehpur Sikri while enroute to Agra from Jaipur|Departure to Agra (37 km – 1 hr)
0830 am :Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & direct drive to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory) was the capital of the Mughal Empire for about 10 years. Then it was abandoned for reasons that are still something of a mystery. It includes one of the largest mosques in India, the Jama Masjid. It is full of well preserved palaces and courtyards, and this UNESCO world heritage site is a must see for anyone visiting Agra.
Day 10: Agra-Delhi (205 Kms/ 4-5 Hrs)
Opening Hours :0600hrs. Morning First in the list would be the wonder of the world, the beautiful Taj Mahal. This legendary white marble structure was built by another great Mughal ruler, Shah Jahan in commemoration of his love for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Every day, the Taj receives a huge influx of tourists from all over the globe. In fact, Taj Mahal Tour is the most sought experience for travelers from all around the globe. In the latter half of our sightseeing trip, guests would be admiring the majestic Agra Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah’s tomb. Both of these structures hold great significance for the city’s heritage. Evenings are meant for some local shopping. Feel free to explore the whereabouts of the local market, buying souvenirs and handicrafts.
After arriving at Delhi, you will be accompanied to the New Delhi Airport or Railway Station to take on a journey towards home or have an option of 1 night stay.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Welcome drink on arrival
2.Meet & greet at arrival
3.Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
4.2 Nights stay in Udaipur with breakfast.
5.01 Night stay in Jodhpur with breakfast.
6.02 Nights stay in Jaisalmer with breakfast & dinner.
7. Came Ride & Folk Dance once during Itinerary
8.01 Night stay in Jodhpur with breakfast.
9. 02 Nights stay in Jaipur with breakfast.
10. 01 Night stay in Agra with breakfast.
11. All transfer & sightseeing dedicated by 06 Seater Innova for 10 Days.
12. All toll tax, Parking, fuel and Driver allowances.
13. Complimentary English Speaking Guide in Agra-Taj Mahal, Jaipur-Amer Fort
14. GST Included.
15. Child below 5 years is complimentary
NOTE: Mandatory Festive Dinner on Christmas Eve & New Year Gala, extra will be payable as applicable.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The winter season that is from October to March is the best time for the tourist to travel within Rajasthan.
Since, there are countless things to do in the state, so a tourist will never get bored on holidays here. Summers are best for trekking, winters are ideal for desert safaris, monsoons offer the best boat rides; therefore visiting Rajasthan during any time of the year will provide you with a mesmerizing holiday experience at India’s most imperial state.
Taj Mahal Timings: The tourists can spend any number of hours inside the Taj complex from sunrise to sunset. Night viewing at the Taj Mahal, from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, is allowed only on five nights in a month: one, on the full moon night, two days before it and two days after it, except for Fridays.
Daytime: sunrise to sunset every day (06:00 am to 06:30 pm) except Friday. Every Friday the Taj Mahal is closed and only accessible in the afternoon for Muslims to attend prayers. Night-time: 08:30 pm to 12:30 am.
Amer Fort ,Jaipur Visiting Hours: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
City Palace ,Udaipur Visiting Hours: 09:30 AM – 05:30 PM
Mehrangarh Fort ,Jodhpur Visiting Hours: 09:00 AM -05:00 PM
Jaisalmer Fort ,Jaisalmer Visiting Hours: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
CODE: AKCKHK 70819-D