4N Vancouver, 3N Calgary
Vancouver (4N) Calgary(3N),B'fast, Explore Banff Tour,Sulphur Mountain Gondola.
Canada is Renowned worldwide for its vast, untouched landscape, its blend of cultures and multifaceted history,It is one of the world's wealthiest countries and a major tourist destination.Canadian Rockies, Vancouver, Banff, Tour from Calgary, Vancouver In & Calgary out.Early May to the end of June. Mid-May to late June is a great time to visit Canada! ...July and August. July-August is peak tourist season right across Canada, from Halifax to Vancouver, especially from mid-July to mid-August.
Day 01 - Arrive in Vancouver
Today you will fly to Vancouver, which is truly one of the world's most beautiful cities and one of the healthiest places to visit or live. It is a sophisticated, vibrant, fun loving, outdoor living city. Upon arrival, check in hotel and spend time at leisure.
Day 02 - Vancouver City Tour - Grouse Mountain - Suspension Bridge
This all day tour combines Vancouver Highlights with the best of the North Shore: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park, and Grouse Mountain, including the Grouse Mountain Sky ride to the top of the mountain. You’ll see Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gas town, English Bay and Yaletown downtown. You’ll also have plenty of time to explore Capilano Suspension Bridge, with its Tree Top Adventure, Cliff Walk and the amazing bridge itself. Then it’s up to the top of Grouse Mountain by gondola, where you’ll have time to visit Coola and Grinder, the two orphaned Grizzly Bears, watch amazing lumberjacks and the Lumber Jack Show, Birds in Motion, and the Theatre in the Sky. (Meals: B)
Day 03 - Victoria & Butchart Garden Tour
Today you will enjoy a 90 minute cruise through the spectacular Gulf Islands. Watch for whales, sea lions and bald eagles. You will visit Butchart Gardens, which is fifty-five acres of flowers, trees, pathways and creeks. Featuring a sunken garden, a world famous rose garden and a wonderful restaurant serving High Tea daily, Butchart Gardens is one of the most beautiful and best maintained gardens in the world. Tour the city of Victoria and take a scenic drive along the coast and enjoy the views. Ride through the famous Oak Bay and Uplands residential areas, plus the University of Victoria, Beacon Hill Park, Chinatown, and Downtown. (Meals: B)
Day 04 - Vancouver - Whistler & Shannon Falls Tours
After breakfast, you will enjoy the breathtaking views and scenic stops along the thrilling Sea-To-Sky Highway. Feel the mist of the spectacular 335-meter Shannon Falls. In Whistler, you will have time to dine, shop, take the Peak 2 Peak gondola, bike or stroll along the trails. Seasonally, ride the Gondola to the Peak of Whistler Mountain. Enjoy glacier, mountain and river views on your leisurely ride home. (Meals: B)
Day 05 - Calgary
Today you will fly to Calgary; the largest city in the province of Alberta, Canada. It is located in the south of the province, in a region of foothills and high plains, approximately 80 km east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. (Meals: B)
Day 06 - Calgary City Tour
After breakfast, you will proceed for a city tour of Calgary and visit Calgary Tower, Old and New City Hall, Olympic Plaza, Fort Calgary Historic Park, Chinatown, Eau Claire Market Mall, Stephen Avenue, Devonian Garden, Stampede Park, Saddle dome and much more. (Meals: B)
Day 07 - Banff City Tour & Gondola Ride
Today, you will enjoy a stunning tour, which is a great way to see Banff and its surrounding areas from an amazing selection of perspectives. A full day excursion takes you from the city of Calgary into the Canadian Rockies through Alberta's foothills and ranching country to the resort town of Banff in the Rocky Mountains. Experience our stories of the people, geology, and the building of this mountain town. This day trip includes admission to the Banff Gondola, where an 8-minute gondola car takes you to the top of the mountain. (Meals: B)
Day 08 - Calgary - Fly Out
Today, we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Hotel Accommodations
3. Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
4. City Tour: Calgary, Banff, Vancouver
5. Day trip to Banff with Gondola Ride
6. Day trip to Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge
7. Day tour to Victoria & Butchart Garden
8. Day tour to Whistler with Shannon Falls
9. Tips & Taxes
Check in: 4pm / Check out: 11am
Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
2-5Pax – SIC basis
*Child age 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
1. International or Domestic /Vusa Airfare or any additional taxes
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival / Visa Charges
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Optional tour
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) 13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
(*) Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Canada has four seasons, Winter (Jan-Mar), Spring (Apr-Jun) Summer (Jul-Sep) Fall (Oct-Dec).
CANADA TOURIST VISA (*Subject to change)
2.The applicant must submit the duly filled and signed Canada visa application form.
3.Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
a) The applicant must mention the name and date of birth at the back of the photo.
b) The photographs should not be more than three months old, should not scanned / stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas
4.Original covering letter from applicant on company letter head mentioning his/her name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and must be addressed to 'The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi'
Please note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
5.Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque/Fixed Deposits / Property Paper/Occupational Viability
6.Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employee.
Please note: The letter must include, the applicant's name,position,current salary, date of commencement of job and the employer's name, address and the telephone number.
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 8000 per person / INR 31000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the US Visa Holders)
B)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 12000 per person / INR 44000 ( Family of 4 combo) -(for the first time applicants)
C)Online CAN+ Application : INR 16000 per person (for the US Visa Holders)