4N Gold Coast, 3N Sydney, 3N Melbourne
Theme Parks, Jet Boat, Fire Truck, Hot Air Ballon, Blue Mountain, Show Boat Cruise, Great Ocean
Australia to explore the attractions of Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australias east coast. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Melbourne is the coastal capital of the southeastern Australian state of Victoria. Best time to Visit: Australia is enormous, with a wide range of climates. The northern states are typically warm year-round, while the southern states have cooler winters. Dec to Feb is summer; Mar to May is autumn; Jun to Aug is winter & Sept -Nov is spring.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Depart New Delhi & Arrive Brisbane
Transfer to Gold Coast "Surfers Paradise" - Movie World: - Arrive at the Brisbane airport at Flight VA931-depending on flight selection arriving by tentatively @ 1130 Hrs and transfer to Gold Coast hotel. Arrive at the hotel and check in (Early check- in is not guaranteed). At Afternoon, Proceed WARNER BROS. MOVIE WORLD: Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and facilities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 Gold Coast - Sea World + Evening Glow Worm Caves Night Tour with Star Gazing (Weather permitting)
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Sea World. Admission is fully inclusive of all rides, attractions and shows (excluding the water park, coin operated games, photographs, food, beverage, optional activities - animal adventure programs & helicopter joy flights).
At Evening, Hotel transfers from selected Gold Coast accommodation, experienced local guide, National Park admission fees, guided rainforest walk and glow worm viewing, stargazing (weather permitting), World Heritage site visitation certificate. This is an evening adventure into the rainforests of the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park. Enjoy an eco-interpretive nature walk and glow worm viewing in a cave featuring a cascading waterfall. Experienced eco-guides take personalised groups of 10 people on an evening rainforest walk, pointing out plants and animals unique to the area, and enthral visitors with the history, culture, and lifestyle of the traditional land owners, and their interaction with this special place. Follow this with starazing (weather permitting). Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Gold Coast - Paradise Country or Wet N Wild / Jet Boat Premium Broadwater Adventure
After Breakfast. Get ready your tour Paradise Country. A unique Australian farm tour experience! Paradise Country is a great destination for families to experience an authentic Aussie Farm that reflects the traditional Australian Bush Culture. There is so much to do, you can feed the friendly kangaroos, visit Koala Village where you can have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala, see the skills of the master shearers in the Sheep Shearing Show. The kids will love the Animal Nursery with gorgeous baby lambs, piglets and calves. Experience the feeling of being on a real Australian farm as you watch stockmen and their dogs round up a flock of sheep, crack a stockman's whip and meet Paradise Country's newest residents, a pair of friendly dingoes. Sample a feast of country tucker in the farmhouse restaurant. A delicious buffet barbecue lunch is served as you enjoy some great Aussie music. After Proceed your Jet Boat Adventure. Our premium experience is famous for the unique blend of thrills & adventure mixed with Sightseeing & Senery. Operating in areas of the Broadwater and Marine Park exclusive to Paradise Jetboating, our rides are famous for their mix of Jetboat thrills and stunning scenery and sightseeing. Experience full 360 spins, high speed drifting, incredible beach buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres is as little as 10cms of water while we explore the Gold Coast's unique Broadwater. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 Gold Coast - 30 Minutes Hot Air Balloon (Inclusive of Hot Breakfast and Champagne at O'Reillys Grand Homestead Canungra Valley Wineyard visit with free wine tasting) with transfer + 55 Minutes Fire Truck Tour:
A Balloon Hot Air coach will pick you up from your hotel to commence a half day Ballooning with O'Reilly's Vineyard Breakfast Tour. Begin your day by floating gently above the spectacular Gold Coast Hinterland. Watch the sun rise over the rolling hills and enjoy sweeping views of Mt. Tamborine, Lamington National Park and to the shimmering tall towers of the Gold Coast skyline as you enjoy a 30 minute balloon flight.
Afterwards enjoy breakfast in the gracious ambience of O'Reilly's Grand Homestead with its wide verandahs and high ceilings. Take a stroll in the tranquil grounds or enjoy a wine tasting at the Cellar Door. Tour concludes at approximately 10.00am, at which time hotel drop offs will commence. Back to Hotel. Rest a Day. Then, proceed your tour 55 Minutes Fire Truck Tour- Board your Fire Truck in Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront to Narrow Neck, then on to Main Beach, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Day 5 Depart Gold Coast for Brisbane - Sydney - Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later Check out of the Hotel (Standard check out time is 1100hrs) and transfer to airport on seat in coach basis for flight for Sydney.
On arrival Sydney. Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
At Evening you can ready for Show Boat Indian Dinner Cruise. Sydney Showboats is one of the most unique dining destinations on Sydney Harbour! An authentic paddlewheeler with historic good looks, the Sydney Showboat exudes old-world charm and glamour unlike any other vessel plying Sydney Harbour. Its outer decks and wrap-around verandas serve as fantastic viewing galleries to take in all the dazzling harbour sights!
Stylish air-conditioned interiors, gleaming woodwork lined with rich textured fabric, backlit marble, a pillarless theatre-style layout – all set the stage for an unforgettable Showboat dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. The dining experience is a seamless blend of old and new that gives you a taste of the old world with all comforts and luxury of modernity to enhance your Sydney dinner cruise experience!
The Showboat also has a mezzanine level and a private Azure Deck that offer ample space and flexibility to host a seamless private dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Sydney - Classic Sydney & Bondi Explorer Hop-on, Hop-off Bus 24hrs Ticket + Combo 2 to any 2 Admission - Sydney Aquarium or Sydney Tower Eye or Wildlife Sydney or Madam Tussauds - No Transfers
After Breakfast. Proceed 90 minute tour of Sydney- Stops include: Circular Quay, Elizabeth Street, Cook & Phillip Park, William Street, Kings Cross, El Alamein Fountain, Woolloomooloo Bay, Sydney Opera House, Botanical Gardens, State Library, Hyde Park, Central Station, Power House Museum, Sydney Fish Market, The Star, Maritime Museum, Convention Centre, Chinese gardens/Chinatown, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, King St Wharf, Barangaroo, Dawes Point, The Rocks.
Later Combo 2 to any 2 Admission - Sydney Aquarium or Sydney Tower Eye or Wildlife Sydney or Madam Tussauds - No Transfers
Day 7 Sydney - Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolen Caves includes Guided tour of Lucas Cave
After Breakfast. The Blue Mountains is a kaleidoscope of contrasts and colour, rich in Australian bush and wildlife. Located in the Blue Mountains is the Jenolan Caves, an award winning magical escape for all types of visitors that will blow you away. Complete with 11 spectacular caves, containing pure underground rivers and astonishing limestone formations, the Jenolan Caves will enthral you with their beauty. This Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Tour is arguably the best Blue Mountains Trip on offer.
Departing Sydney we head directly to the Blue Mountains, touring through the area and its magnificent bush landscape. Take in all its beauty as we head to Scenic World – the home of the Scenic Railway. It’s here you are able to ride the steepest railway in the world down into the valley and glide out of the valley on the Cableway giving you stunning views of the Jamison Valley and The Three Sisters. Complete your experience with the Skyway, riding 370 meters above the mountain chasm (rides as your own expense). They say that magic happens at Jenolan Caves. The caves are Australia’s largest and most popular limestone caves and are dated to 340 million years old. Enjoy a fully 1.5hr guided Jenolan Caves Tour of the Lucas Cave. We will walk you through the underground maze of tunnels, subterranean rivers and natural caverns hidden below the surface. You’ll have time to relax and view the Grand Arch, the mysterious Blue Lake and the beautiful Caves Guesthouse. A bistro lunch is also available at your own expense. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 8 Sydney - Melbourne
After breakfast, Check out from Sydney Hotel. Transfer to the Airport to board flight for Melbourne. Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. & SIC Transfer to Hotel Check-in. Overnight.
Day 9 Melbourne - Morning Half Day City Tour - Eureka Sky Deck 88 Observation Level Admission + Edge Experience) - No Transfers
A Gray Line coach will pick you up from your hotel for transfer to Federation Square East (corner of Flinders and Russell Street), the departure point of your tour. At 8.20am join your coach to commence a morning Melbourne City Tour. Melbourne is known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes and markets, arcades and laneway, galleries, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. It is also home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian rules football and the Melbourne Cup horse race. Enjoy seeing the highlights of Melbourne city with a guided laneways walk, and time to explore the famous Queen Victoria Markets. Tour concludes at approximately 12.00pm in the city centre. Back to Hotel on your own. Proceed Sky Deck + Edge Experience, Nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring views from the highest viewing platform in the Southern Hemisphere.Located in the CBD adjacent to the Yarra River at Southbank in Melbourne's iconic Eureka Tower, Skydeck will change the way you look at Melbourne and maybe the world. Eureka Skydeck 88 an experience above all else.
Skydeck 88 operates from 10am to 10pm daily (last entry 9:30pm). Skydeck 88 is the only observation deck in the world that can thrill you with 'The EDGE'. Aglass cube which projects 3 metres out of the buliding, 285 metre up - with you in it!. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10 Full Day Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour
After Breakfast. Our coach will pick you up from your hotel for your transfer to the corner of Flinders and Russell Street at Federation Square, the departure point of your tour. At 8.00am join your coach to commence a full day tour to the Great Ocean Road. View the popular coastal township of Lorne, a surfer's haven, and see many fern filled gullies and river inlets on your journey. Stop for lunch at Apollo Bay (own expense). Travel the length of the Great Ocean Road passing towering limestone cliffs, sweeping white beaches and stunning forest scenery. Witness a fabulous spectacle of massive natural erosion. View the amazing Twelve Apostles - limestone stacks rising dramatically from the Southern Ocean and visit the Information Centre. Walk along the boardwalk enjoying the scenery from various viewing platforms. See Loch Ard Gorge and be swept away by the romantic and tragic story of love and lives lost aboard the Loch Ard. Explore Port Campbell National Park and discover the tragic history of over 50 ships wrecked along the rugged coastline. Continue beyond Port Campbell to the remnants of London Bridge before commencing the return journey to Melbourne. Tour concludes at approximately 8.00pm, at which time hotel drop offs will commence.
Day 11 Departure from Melbourne
After Breakfast. Check out from the Hotel. Transfers to the airport for catch flight onward destination. Back to Home.
End of Tour
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
Inclusion: (Gold Cost)
1. 4 Nights stay in Gold Coast with Daily Breakfast
2. Return Airport Transfers on seat in coach basis BRISBANE-GOLD COAST- BRISBANE
3. 55 Minutes Jet Boat Adventure Ride at 9AM/10AM (No. 1 Activity in Gold Coast)
4. Admission to Sea World with Transfers
5. Evening Glow Worm Caves Night Tour with Star Gazing (Weather permitting)
6. 30 Minutes Hot Air Balloon (Inclusive of Hot Breakfast and Champagne at O'Reillys Grand Homestead Canungra Valley Wineyard visit with free wine tasting) with transfer
7. Fire Truck Tour on return to Surfers Paradise
8. Admission to Movie World with transfers
9. *Free Admission to Paradise Country or Wet 'n' Wild
10. 03 Nights stay in Sydney with Daily Breakfast
11. Return Airport Transfer from Sydney airport – hotel – airport on seat in coach basis
12. Sydney Showboat Cruise with Indian Dinner & Standard Seating - No Transfers
13. Classic Sydney & Bondi Explorer Hop-on, Hop-off Bus 24hrs Ticket
14. Combo 2 to any 2 Admission - Sydney Aquarium or Sydney Tower Eye or Wildlife Sydney or Madam Tussauds - No Transfers (Child between 4-15years)
15. SIC Full Day Blue Mountains Tour with Jenolen Caves includes Guided tour of Lucas Cave
16. 03 Nights stay in Melbourne with Daily Breakfast
17. Return Airport Transfer from Melbourne airport – hotel – airport on seat in coach basis.
18. SIC Morning Half Day Melbourne City Tour / Dep 0800hrs - No Hotel Drop / Tour ends at Federation Square
19. Eureka Sky Deck 88 Observation Level Admission + Edge Experience (Operates from 1000hrs to 2130hrs) - No Transfers
20. SIC Full Day Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles Tour - Dep 0800hrs / Returns after 1930hrs
*Choose your Value Bag : INR 7700 per person
Gold Coast- Currumbin Wildlife General Admission with return transfers
Gold Coast Dreamworld Tour Admission with transfer + SkyPoint Admission (No Transfers)
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Fees
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Tourist Visa Requirement (Sub to change):
- Notarised copy of all pages of current passport, including the bio data page, alterations page and back page of the passport (Please note, VFS Global can witness a copy of your passport at their office at the time of lodgement).
- Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application.
- Purpose of Visit
- Financial Documents (Bank Statement, Funds Details, Taxation Document etc)
- Employment Details
- Health and Character documents
A)Visa Charge (Inclusive of Visa Fees, Facilitation Charges & Taxes) : INR 11500 per person