1N Zagreb, 2N Bled, 2N Opatija, 1N Plitvice, 1N Split, 3N Dubrovnik
1N Zagreb-2N Bled-2N Opatija-1N Plitvice-1N Split-3N Dubrovnik
Zagreb, Croatias northwestern capital, is distinguished by its 18th- and 19th-century Austro-Hungarian architecture. Bled, a Slovenian resort town in the foothills of the Julian Alps, is set along the glacial Lake Bled.Opatija is a Croatian coastal town on the Adriatic Sea. A fashionable resort in the 19th century, it's dotted with Habsburg-era villas. Plitvie Lakes National Park is a 295-sq.-km forest reserve in central Croatia.Split, a town on Croatias Dalmatian Coast, is known for its beaches and the fortresslike complex at its center. Dubrovnik is a city in southern Dubrovnik is a city in southern Croatia fronting the Adriatic Sea.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 ZAGREB:
Arrival in Zagreb. Transfer from the airport to the hotel. Overnight in Zagreb.
Day 2 ZAGREB - LJUBLJANA - BLED (220 km):
Breakfast. Sightseeing tour of Zagreb including Upper Town, historical centre of the city, Church of St. Mark with the famed multi-colored roof, Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and University. After the city tour we head towards Ljubljana - the capital of Slovenia. Walk along the river Ljubljanica which passes through the town’s centre, tour of the Three Bridges, baroque City Hall and Ljubljana Castle from the 13th century. We continue our journey to Bled, an enchanting resort town by the lakeshore, at the foot of the Julian Alps. Arrive at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 3 BLED:
Sightseeing tour of the fairy-tale castle Bled and the mediaeval city perched on a high cliff 100 m above the lake. Ride on a traditional boat “Pletna“ to the small island in the middle of the lake, comprising the Church of St. Mary of the Lake which dates from the 17th century. Climb the monumental stairs to the notorious “Wishing Bell“ from 1534 - one of the Bled’s symbols. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 BLED - POSTOJNA - OPATIJA (170 km):
We depart for Postojna and a world famous Postojna Cave, the biggest and most visited cave in Europe which is also known as one of the most beautiful caves in the world. Ride on a miniature electric train through the fantastic subterranean world decorated with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. We continue our journey to Opatija, one of the most famous tourist resorts in the Mediterranean, which in the last century served as a resting-place of the European aristocracy and was therefore known as “the Croatian Nice“. Arrive at the hotel, overnight.
Day 5 OPATIJA:
Since Roman times, Opatija has been a “spa“ town, offering rest and recreation to its innumerable visitors. With all the sun-drenched pleasures of a European resort town, its grand villas, subtropical botanical gardens, old-style grand hotels, wide boulevards, and busy marinas, it has attracted Europeans since the 1840s with almost religious fervor. They were drawn to it mostly for its crystal-clear sea and the Mediterranean blue of the endless sky. Day at leisure to explore, relax and enjoy yourself. Overnight in Opatija.
Day 6 OPATIJA - PLITVICE (190 km):
After breakfast, we head towards the Plitvice Lakes National Park. This beautiful natural lake complex was registered on UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage in 1979 and comprises a string of 16 turquoise colored lakes linked by 92 waterfalls and cascades surrounded by dense wooded mountains and lush vegetation. Sightseeing tour of the National Park. Overnight at the hotel within the Park.
Day 7 PLITVICE - SPLIT (270 km)
Breakfast, and morning at leisure for a relaxing walk around the Park. In the afternoon hours, departure for Split. Dinner at the hotel in Split.
Day 8 SPLIT - DUBROVNIK (240 km):
Morning sightseeing tour of Split, including Diocletian’s Palace, Peristyle and the Cathedral. Then we head down to Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful stone cities in the world. This city monument has been registered on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. Arrive at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 9 DUBROVNIK:
Guided tour of Dubrovnik in the morning which includes the Franciscan monastery, Rector’s Palace and Cathedral. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10 DUBROVNIK - CAVTAT - KONAVLE - DUBROVNIK (80 km):
Breakfast. Morning free for a walk along the City Walls which are considered to be among the most beautiful ones in the world. Afternoon excursion to Cavtat and Konavle. Cavtat is a wellknown summer resort which Edward VIIIth and Walace Simpson chose for their honeymoons. Dinner in Konavle in one of the best restaurants of the region, situated by the old mill and a small river Ljuta. After dinner, return to Dubrovnik. Overnight.
Day 11 DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, time free until transfer to Dubrovnik airport for the flight home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together. Child with Extra Bed (Below 12 yrs) & Child without Extra Bed (Below 7 yrs).
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1.Private sedan or mini van with English speaking driver from arrival till departure
2.All road tolls, parking costs, drivers expenses and accommodation where needed
3.Applicable VAT, stay taxes, insurance
4.1/2L water in car per person/day
5.1N Accommodation at hotels in Zagreb.
6.2N Accommodation at hotels in Bled.
7.2N Accommodation at hotels in Opatija.
8.1N Accommodation at hotels in Plitvice.
9.1N Accommodation at hotels in Split.
10.3N Accommodation at hotels in Dubrovnik.
12.Local guides; HD Zagreb, HD Ljubljana, FD Bled, HD Opatija, HD Plitvice Lakes, HD Split, HD Dubrovnik, FD Konavle
13.Entrance tickets on city tours: Zagreb funicular, Ljubljana castle, Bled castle, Postojna Cave, Plitvice Lakes, Diocletian Palace with cellers and Cathedral in Split Rectors Palace, Franciscan Monastery in Dubrovnik, snack in Konavle.
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa on arrival
4. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
5. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ New Year Eve /Christmas Eve/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
6. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
7. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
8. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
9. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
10. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
11. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
12. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
13. Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
14. ROE Fluctuation will be borne by the traveller.
15. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Croatia is during the “shoulder-season” months of May and June and September and October. Then you can expect pleasant sunny days ideal for swimming in the sea and sunbathing, with all the tourist facilities up and running but no crowds.
The best time to visit Slovenia is different for everyone. The alpine northwest sees abundant snow Dec-March, while warm, dry conditions May-Sep are ideal for climbing, hiking, cycling and adventure sports. Snow melt makes white water rafting a great option by late May.