2N Toronto, 1N Ottawa, 3N Montreal, 2N Banff, 1N Jasper, 1N Kamloops, 2N Vancouver
2N Toronto, 1N Ottawa, 3N Montreal, 2N Banff, 1N Jasper, 1N Kamloops, 1N Vancouver
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montral and Qubec City, and capital city Ottawa. Canada's vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains. It's also home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montral and Qubec City, and capital
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01 – Arrive in Toronto:- Welcome to Toronto! A fabulous waterfront city lying on the north shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is Canada’s largest and most cosmopolitan city. Evening proceed for a City Tour of Toronto, where you will explore the Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto's Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, and Eaton Centre. (Meals: D)
Day 02 - Niagara - Toronto:- After breakfast, today you will proceed towards Canada’s greatest Natural Wonder, Niagara Falls. You will visit Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. You will ride the famous “Maid of the Mist,” which takes us close to the thundering Falls and around the American Falls (seasonal). Later, we will proceed back to Toronto. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 - Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa:- After breakfast today, we will be leaving for Kingston. On reaching Kingston, we will do the 1000 Island Cruise. Later, proceed for Ottawa, and upon arrival enjoy a delicious meal in an Indian restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 - Ottawa - City Tour - Montreal: -After breakfast, proceed for guided city tour of Ottawa. The tour includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Ows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, and Farmer’s Market. Later, proceed to Montreal, and upon arrival enjoy a delicious meal in an Indian restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 - Montreal - City Tour:- After breakfast, proceed for an exciting city tour of Montreal. Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph's Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 - Montreal - Quebec City Tour:- After breakfast, proceed for a day tour to Quebec City. Today, we will bring you through all the historical treasures of Quebec such as: Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D'Orleans, Place D'Armes and many more. Later, we will enjoy an Indian meal for dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 - Montreal - Banff:- After breakfast, we will proceed to the airport to take flight to Calgary. Upon arrival, transfer to Banff, and proceed to the hotel to check-in. (Meals: B, D)
Day 08 - Banff:- Today after breakfast, we will set out to explore the Sulphur Mountains. The mountain was named in 1916 for the hot springs on its lower slopes. The springs have been developed into swimming and hot pools. We will then take a Gondola ride in order to explore the Sculpture Mountain. Later in the afternoon, we will be heading towards Lake Louise, known for its scenic beauty. (Meals: B, D)
Day 09 - Banff - Ice fields - Jasper:- Today after breakfast, we will leave Banff for Jasper by road. It has to be one of the most beautiful drives in the world, Banff to Jasper via the Ice fields Parkway. Later, proceed for Jasper, check-in to the hotel and enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 10 - Jasper - Kamloops:- Today after breakfast, we will leave Jasper for Kamloops by road, upon arrival enjoy the city tour of Kamloops. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 11 - Vancouver - Capilano Suspension Bridge:- After breakfast, we will heading for the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in the District of North Vancouver, British Columbia. Later, we will do a half day sightseeing tour of Vancouver, which includes Stanley Park followed by the English Bay. Enjoy a delicious Indian Dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 12 - Vancouver - Whistler:- Today, we will be heading to the Whistler to ride Whistler Village Gondola which is located at the base of Whistler Mountain in Whistler Village; from here you will enjoy breathtaking view of PEAK 2 PEAK between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. In the evening, we will return to our hotel in Vancouver for dinner and overnight stay. (Meals: B, D)
Day 13 - Vancouver - Fly Out:- Today after breakfast, we will depart to your next destination. (Meals: B)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified) .
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check out(subject to availability).
- 2 Nights stay in Toronto
- 1 Night stay in Ottawa
- 3 Nights stay in Montreal
- 2 Nights stay in Banff
- 1 Night stay in Jasper
- 1 Nights stay in Kamloops
- 1 Nights Stay in Vancouver
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Tour Leader / Local Representative
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Guided City Tour: Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa
- Surface Transfers: TOR >OTT>MON, CAL>Banff>Jasper>Kamp>VAN
- Entrance Tickets of: Maid of the Mist, Journey behind the falls, CN Tower, 1000 Islands Cruise, Olympic Park, Banff gondola ride, Peak to peak, Icefield Explorer, Capilano Suspension Bridge
- All Transfers on PVT
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.