02 Nights Hotel Stay with Breakfast,Dinner,All Taxes.
Dalhousie ("Little Switzerland of India") is a hill station with amazing scenic views and prominent traces of India's British association such as colonial mansions.Dalhousie, one of the favourite among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old world charm. This hill station was one of the most favourite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region.
Suggested Itinerary for 02 Nts & 03 Days Delhi -Dalhousie-Delhi Volvo Package:-
Day 01 Delhi - Dalhousie-(560 Kms) by A/C Volvo Bus Departure from ISBT KASHMIRI , Delhi at 0800 PM - Overnight journey to Dalhousie-by AC deluxe Volvo.
Day 02:Morning upon arrival transfer to the hotel .After fresh up & changing later proceed for local sightseeing of Dalhousie, Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, Satdhara and Old Churches of Dalhousie. Dinner in & Overnight at hotel.
Day 03:Dalhousie Same Day (Khajjiar) :- Morning after breakfast proceed to Khajjiar known as Mini Switzerland of India, on the way to Khajjiar enjoy a Nature walk suggestive here from Kalatop toll Bridge to Kalatop Rest House. after full day excursion back to Dalhousie. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & transfer to Volvo bus stand for board the bus to Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 05 :Arrival Delhi by Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alterate flight option will be made with availability .
4. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
5. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
1.Return A/C Volvo Coach Tickets (Subject to Availability).
2. 2 Nights Stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
2.Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) On Arrival.
3.Morning Tea & Evening Tea.
4.Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
5.All Applicable Taxes.
1.Airfare Or Train Fare
2.GST Extra on Total Billing
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8.Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.In case of major mechanical damage, participant will have to pay for replaced parts and for servicing done by the local shop.
13. Accident damage will have to be paid by the rider.
14. Expenses incurred due to any factors beyond our control like natural calamities, landslides, political insurgencies etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non - Refundable Booking,Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Interesting Facts about Dalhousie :-
- Dalhousie is about 80 kms away from Pathankot and is a quiet hill station, which is mostly visited by foreign tourists.
- Dalhousie is situated at an altitude of 2,030 meters above sea level.
- It is named after Lord Dalhousie, who was one of the viceroys of India.
- The architecture of the city gives one a poignat reminder of the Briitish colonial era and exudes an old world charm.
-Dalhousie comprises five distinct hills: Balun, Kathlog, Petreyn, Tehra, and Bakrota.
Shopping in Dalhousie:-
- visit the Tibetan market, the Himachal Handloom Industry Emporium, Himachal Handloom and Crafts Center, and Tibetan Handicrafts Center to buy spectrum of goods including bags, dolls, handicrafts, carpets, rugs, and purses.
Best Time to Visit Dalhousie:-
-There is no fixed time to grab the Dalhousie holiday packages as the whole year is best to visit this stunning hill town.