02 Nights Hotel stay with breakfast,dinner,All Taxes.
Dalhousie ("Little Switzerland of India") is a hill station with amazing scenic views and prominent traces of India's British association such as colonial mansions.Dalhousie, one of the favourite among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old world charm. This hill station was one of the most favourite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region.
Dalhousie Overview : Dalhousie remains a largely unspoilt hill station with its remarkable surroundings and views of the Himalayas. It is a quiet hill town with little or no nightlife and is best suited for tourists who seek to the serene atmosphere and honeymooning couples. The town comprises mainly of colonial style buildings and bungalows with narrow avenues which are mostly covered in fog and surrounded by fir and pine trees. Dalhousie also acts as a gateway to an equally enchanting hill town of Chamba.
Day 01 Delhi -Dalhousie (560 kms / 12-14 hours drive approx)
AC Deluxe Coach Departure from ISBT KASHMIRI , New Delhi at 0800 PM - Overnight journey to Dalhousie.
Day 02 :- Dalhousie :
Morning upon arrival transfer to the hotel .After fresh up & changing later proceed for local sightseeing of Dalhousie, Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, Satdhara and Old Churches of Dalhousie. Dinner in & Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Dalhousie Same Day (Khajjiar) :-
Morning after breakfast proceed to Khajjiar known as Mini Switzerland of India, on the way to Khajjiar enjoy a Nature walk suggestive here from Kalatop toll Bridge to Kalatop Rest House. after full day excursion back to Dalhousie. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Dalhousie-Delhi (560 kms / 12-14 hours drive approx)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel & transfer to Volvo bus stand for board the bus to Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 05 :Arrival Delhi by Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1.Return A/C Volvo Coach Tickets (Subject to Availability).
2. 2 Nights Stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
2.Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) On Arrival.
3.Morning Tea & Evening Tea.
4.Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
5.All Applicable Taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Interesting Facts about Dalhousie :-
- Dalhousie is about 80 kms away from Pathankot and is a quiet hill station, which is mostly visited by foreign tourists.
- Dalhousie is situated at an altitude of 2,030 meters above sea level.
- It is named after Lord Dalhousie, who was one of the viceroys of India.
- The architecture of the city gives one a poignat reminder of the Briitish colonial era and exudes an old world charm.
-Dalhousie comprises five distinct hills: Balun, Kathlog, Petreyn, Tehra, and Bakrota.
Shopping in Dalhousie:-
- visit the Tibetan market, the Himachal Handloom Industry Emporium, Himachal Handloom and Crafts Center, and Tibetan Handicrafts Center to buy spectrum of goods including bags, dolls, handicrafts, carpets, rugs, and purses.
Best Time to Visit Dalhousie:-
-There is no fixed time to grab the Dalhousie holiday packages as the whole year is best to visit this stunning hill town.