Ex Delhi Return Volvo Coach, 2N Stay, Breakfast & Dinner
Dalhousie ("Little Switzerland of India") is a hill station with amazing scenic views and prominent traces of India's British association such as colonial mansions.Dalhousie, one of the favourite among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old world charm. This hill station was one of the most favourite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region.
Dalhousie ("Little Switzerland of India") is a hill station with amazing scenic views and prominent traces of India's British association such as colonial mansions.Dalhousie, one of the favourite among most tourists travelling to Himanchal Pradesh is famously known for its mesmerizing natural beauty and its old world charm. This hill station was one of the most favorite summer destinations of the ruling Britishers and this is truly reflected in the majestic Victorian style mansions in this region.
Suggested Itinerary for 04 Nights & 05 Days:
Day 1: Delhi - Dalhousie (580 Kms) by A/C Volvo Coach
Today Evening start your journey From Delhi to Dalhousie by Overnight Travel through A/C Volvo .Note :You have to reach at 0430 pm in Delhi our Volvo point (On your Own) i.e. Himachal Bhawan ,Mandi House , Near Metro Station, New Delhi. Overnight on Board.
Day 2: Arrival Early Morning -Check In & Later Local Sight Seeing of Dalhousie :( 3-4 Hrs Approx.)
Reach Dalhousie Volvo Stand where our representative will welcome you with warm smile & Transfer you to the Hotel. (Check in time is 12:00 noon). After Check in & some rest, you will proceed to cover: - Jandhrighat Palace, Subhash Bowli, Bara Pathar, Panjphulla, Subhash Chownk, Satdhara and Old Churches of Dalhousie. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Dalhousie- Khajjiar (22 Kms/ 1hrs)
Today after Breakfast proceed to Khajjiar known as Mini Switzerland of India; on the way to Khajjiar enjoy a Nature walk suggestive here from Kalatop toll Bridge to Kalatop Rest House. After full day excursion back to Dalhousie. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Return to Delhi by A/C Deluxe Volvo Coach
After Breakfast at hotel you need to vacate the room by 1000 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure or you are free to explore Local market, in the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for overnight journey.
Day 05: Arrival Delhi by A/C Volvo Coach: Reach back by 8 AM with memories created by Skylink.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Return Volvo Ticket (Delhi-Dalhousie-Delhi).
2. 2 Nights Stay in Double sharing basis.
3. Welcome drink on arrival (non-alcoholic).
4. Daily breakfast & dinner.
5. Complimentary 02 mineral water.
6. All taxes.
1. GST included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals, all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. Train fare / Air Fare
-36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before Departure: 50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund
- Non - Refundable Booking, Any Misc. Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
Interesting Facts about Dalhousie :-
- Dalhousie is about 80 kms away from Pathankot and is a quiet hill station, which is mostly visited by foreign tourists.
- Dalhousie is situated at an altitude of 2,030 meters above sea level.
- It is named after Lord Dalhousie, who was one of the viceroys of India.
- The architecture of the city gives one a poignat reminder of the Briitish colonial era and exudes an old world charm.
-Dalhousie comprises five distinct hills: Balun, Kathlog, Petreyn, Tehra, and Bakrota.
Shopping in Dalhousie:-
- visit the Tibetan market, the Himachal Handloom Industry Emporium, Himachal Handloom and Crafts Center, and Tibetan Handicrafts Center to buy spectrum of goods including bags, dolls, handicrafts, carpets, rugs, and purses.
Best Time to Visit Dalhousie:-
-There is no fixed time to grab the Dalhousie holiday packages as the whole year is best to visit this stunning hill town.