Breakfast, Transfers, Phillip Island with Penguin Plus or Yarra Valley Wineries, Puffing Billy K35
Melbourne, Victorias coastal capital, is a city of stately 19th-century buildings and tree-lined boulevards. Yet at its center is the strikingly modern Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, restaurants and cultural events along the Yarra River. In Southbank, the Melbourne Arts Precinct is site of Arts Centre Melbourne a performing arts complex and National Gallery of Victoria, displaying Australian and Indigenous art.
Day 1: MELBOURNE: - Arrive at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, transfer (seat-in-coach basis) to the hotel and check-in for an overnight stay. Melbourne, the second largest city in Australia, experiences a mild oceanic climate. The unique ambience of this vibrant city is created by the combination of street art, rooftop bars, restaurants and cosmopolitan lifestyle. Often called the cultural capital of the country, Melbourne has loads of art galleries, museums, theatres, concert halls and public libraries. Meals: No Meals
Day 2: MELBOURNE – Choice any 1
1. Phillip Island with Penguin Plus by SIC: - After Breakfast, you get ready for your Departing Melbourne at around midday, this small group day tour encapsulates the very best of the regions wildlife and gourmet delights. Leaving Melbourne we travel to Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. Here, we enjoy a guided wildlife walk where we have the opportunity to meet and hand-feed many species of native Australian animals. Learn about iconic species such as kangaroos, koalas, emus & wallabies, as well as some of our lesser known favourites including quolls, owls, bandicoots & Tasmanian devils. We'll journey next to the delightful Phillip Island Winery where we'll enjoy a gourmet afternoon tea featuring not only a range of locally produced wines, but also a selection of Gippslands finest cheeses and other gourmet produce. The tasting is accompanied by an informative presentation about each of the foodstuffs sampled, ensuring an experience that is educational as well as truly mouth-watering. A visit to Point Grant and The Nobbies gives us an opportunity to enjoy views over Westernport Bay and Bass Strait, including Seal Rocks, home to Australias largest population of fur seals. And then its onwards to the main event, where just after dark every night the worlds smallest penguins waddle ashore after spending the day fishing out at sea. Youll be truly enchanted as the stars of the show emerge from the surf and pass right before your eyes on their journey back to their homes. Your guide will ensure you are able to get the very best vantage point to enjoy the Penguin Parade and will help to keep you toasty warm with a complimentary hot cuppa. For an exclusive viewing experience, upgrade to the more personalised Penguins Plus viewing platform. With numbers limited to 150, youll enjoy special ranger interpretation in a more natural setting. This option also includes a complimentary hot beverage. After the parade we allow plenty of time to explore the Visitor Centre before beginning our own journey back to Melbourne. With drop off right back to your inner city accommodation, youll remember this day as a true highlight of your Australian holiday. Meals: Breakfast
2) Yarra Valley Wineries,Puffing Billy K35:- After Breakfast, you can proceed your tour Yarra Valley Wineries, Puffing Billy K35- Melbourne To Dandenong Ranges -Yarra Valley Travel east of Melbourne to the beautiful Dandenong Ranges. Enjoy tea and coffee at Grants Reserve where you can hand feed crimson rosellas. Take a ride through the spectacular forest aboard Australia's oldest operating steam train, Puffing Billy. Travel to the Yarra Valley and enjoy wine tastings and lunch (own expense) at Rochford Winery. We continue through the Valley and enjoy wine tastings at selected Yarra Valley Wineries. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: DEPARTURE FROM MELBOURNE: - After breakfast, then transfer to the airport on SIC basis for departure. Meals: Breakfast
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• International package is valid for Indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry , Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs in India / check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs International (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out (subject to availability).
1. 2 Nights Melbourne accommodation
2. Daily Breakfast
3. Return Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
4. MELBOURNE **Choice of any 1 Tour :
1) Phillip Island with Penguin Plus by SIC (Duration 11 hours, pick up time 11.00 am)
Inclusion: Includes hotel pickup and coach transfers with tour commentary. Guided tour at Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Park. Wine, cheese & other gourmet tastings at a boutique regional winery. Nobbies & Seal Rocks. Guide accompanies group at Penguin Parade. Includes access to the 'Penguins Plus' exclusive boardwalk at Penguin Parade. Includes free hot beverage. Afternoon tea and coffee at Penguin Parade.
2) Yarra Valley Wineries,Puffing Billy K35 (Duration 9 hours , Depart 8.20 am – return 5.30 pm)
Inclusion: Includes 5 star luxury coach, all sightseeing and venues as per itinerary. Puffing Billy Steam Train, Aussie tucker& billy tea, Rochford Winery, Dominque Portet Winery & Yering Farm Wines.
Optional Tour in Melbourne:-
• Melbourne Highlights Cruise AUD 53 per adult
• Yarra Valley Wine Experience (Includes Lunch with Wine, Tea & Coffee) AUD 105 per adult
• The Penguin Parade (AUS SALE 384) AUD 105 per adult
• Phillip Isl Penguins and Wildlife K10 AUD 128 per adult
• 1 Day Great Sunset Ocean Tour AUD 210 per adult
• Visa Charges
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.