3N Jaipur, 2N Ranthambore
3N(2+1)Jaipur(B'fast),2N Ranthambore(All Meals), Transfers & Tours on Pvt Basis
Experiential package is where a travellers focus is on experiencing the particular country, city or place to understand the history, heritage, culture, cuisine etc. Ranthambore is a wildlife-lovers paradise, home to the Royal Bengal Tigers. It is being believed that in the whole world if anyone has to find out where history meets wildlife then Ranthambore National Park will be the one. Rajasthan's beautiful Pink City Jaipur, was the stronghold of a clan of rulers whose three hill forts and series of palaces in the city are important attractions like cultural cuisin etc
Jaipur Overview:- Hailed as the Pink City for its endless array of proudly vibrant and colourful architecture, Jaipur is one of the touristic gems of India; a truly heady destination that combines all the wealth of the country’s historical and cultural past, with its buzzing, commercial modernity.It’s a place where hilltop forts and a blend of Rajput and Mughal palaces cast their gaze across the horizon and the glow of the setting sun adds an ethereal Eastern charm that’s almost unspeakable in its uniqueness. But away from the palace complexes and regal UNESCO sites, Jaipur, also India’s first planned city also oozes with the raw and human character that is India’s own rerogative. Visitors can explore a warren of traditional marketplaces and sprawling suburbs, to come away with lighter pockets, colourful mementos and hearts filled with the warmth of authentic Indian hospitality.
Ranthambore Overview: The Highlights of The Place-The Park is well known for tigers. There are Wildlife Safaris and Jeep Safaris to tour the Park and watch wild animals in their natural habitats, and that too from a close range. The Jeep safaris take about three and half hour to tour the entire park. Other than the majestic tigers, visitors also get to see leopards, deer, hyenas, crocodiles, boars, mongooses, jackals, gazelles etc.
Tentative Tour Plan :-
Day 01 Delhi - Jaipur (280 kms / 5-6 hours’ drive approx...)
Early morning drive for Pink city, Jaipur later upon arrival, check-in to the hotel.On arrival check in to hotel. Relax & enjoy hotel in-house facilities. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02 Jaipur- City Tour
Morning after breakfast , proceed for local sightseeing visit: Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace. Albert Museum, Nehru Bazar & Gandhi Bazar later you can visit places for local shopping as suggested. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03 Jaipur - Ranthambore (190 kms / 4 hours’ drive approx...)
Early morning after breakfast check-out from the hotel & drive to Ranthambore. Upon arrival check in to the hotel & relax. Overnight stay at Ranthambore Resort.
Day 04 Ranthambore National Park
Wake up early in the morning and get ready for morning jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park (Subject to Availability on EXTRA). Explore the Ranthambore wildlife with expert guide and driver. Jungle Safari visit to the park is around three hours and after this will return to the hotel for breakfast. Spend the day at leisure enjoying the facilities of the lodge. Possibly taking a dip in the pool to get rid of the day's heat will refresh you. Overnight Stay at Ranthambore Resort.
Day 05 Ranthambore - Jaipur (190 kms / 4 hours’ drive approx.)
Morning after breakfast, Check out from the Hotel & Drive to Jaipur. In the evening drive to Chokhi dhani Resort for a Traditional Rajasthani Dinner (not included in the package cost) & also enjoy activities such as came ride, puppet show etc, later back to hotel. Check in into the Hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur hotel.
Day 06 Jaipur-New Delhi (280 kms / 5-6 hours’ drive approx...)
Morning after breakfast Check out from the Hotel & Drive to New Delhi. Back to Home.
Note :Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Ex New Delhi Transportation by A/C Standard Pvt Car (Max 3 Pax).
2. 03 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Jaipur.
3. 02 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Ranthambore.
3. Daily Breakfast in Jaipur.
4. All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) in Ranthambore.
5. Tea Coffee maker in the room.
6. 01 Bottle mineral water.
7. Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room wherever applicable.
8. Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
9. English/Hindi Speaking Guide at Amber Fort.
10. All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle. AC Indigo / Etios / Dzire (02 – 03 Pax) .
11. Proper sanitization of vehicle and driver’s temperature and health monitoring.
12. Parking Charges, Toll & Driver Allowances and interstate taxes.
13. Travel Insurance.
14. GST Included.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit Jaipur & Ranthambore:
Winters (November - March) is the best time to visit Jaipur
October to April are the best months to visit Ranthambore to spot tigers. Summers are quite hot
Where & What to Shop in Jaipur:
Johari Bazaar – Jewelry.
Tripolia Bazaar – Bangles.
Nehru Bazaar – Traditional Jootis.
Sireh Deori Bazaar – Street Shopping.
Bapu Bazaar – All Jaipuri Items.
Mirza Ismail Road (MI Road) – Pottery.
Places to visit Ranthambore:
Jeep Safari Ranthambore
Ranthambore National Park