1N New Delhi, 1N Agra, 2N Jaipur
1N Delhi,1N Agra, 2 Jaipur, Breakfast, Sightseeing Fatehpur Sikri, Transfers much more...
Golden Triangle is the most popular and visited circuit of India that includes cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur located roughly at 250 kms from each other and forming a triangle on Indian map with respect to its locations. The circuit is well connected by road, buses and trains with fast trains like Shatabdi Express. The New Express Highway between Delhi and Agra have shortened the travel time to 2-3 hours only. Most of the foreign tourists like to land into Delhi, spend couple of days here, explore the city and then travel southwards towards the land of Taj and then west to the Pink city of India - Jaipur.
Tentative Tour Plan :-
Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel + Half day Sightseeing Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. In afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House*, Rashtrapati Bhawan*, & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (*Drive Pass)
Day 02: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing (216 Km/3hrs) After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs) After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur Local Sightseeing After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 05: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
1. Assistance on Arrival.
2. 01 Night stay in Delhi.
3. 01 Night stay in Agra.
4. 02 Night stay in Jaipur.
5. A 24 - hour helpline.
6. Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
7. Daily Breakfast
8. Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
9. Transfers & Sightseeing by private vehicle as per Itinerary.
1. Airfare / train fare
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Camera Charges/Jeep Safari/Camel Safari/Elephant Ride Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Sadar Bazaar. Located in the heart of the city near the Agra Cantt Railway station, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, Sadar Bazaar is one of Agra's most famous markets . Known for handicraft items, shoes and leather work, this is also a great place to buy marble inlay items such as table ... Tripolia Bazaar is a shopper's paradise. It is an important area of old Jaipur city. As Rajasthan is famous for its lac jewellery, the Tripolia Bazar has many shops selling lac bangles. There are other stores selling brassware, ironware, textiles, utensils, furniture, rugs and carpets. Jaipur is known as the Pink City and is also the capital of Rajasthan. Jaipur is a shoppers' elysium. You can find many different kinds of handicrafts, jewelry, fabrics and even carpets here. ... It offers the best traditional Rajasthani artwork and textiles from this city are world famous