2N Hamilton Island
Breakfast, Transfers, Use of Catamarans, Windsurfers, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Snorkelling
Skylink present for you Reef View Hotel - Overlooking the Coral Sea, this elegant hotel lies opposite Catseye Beach. Hamilton Island Marina is a 9-minute walk and Hamilton Island Airport is 1.3 km away. Offering flat-screen TVs, the polished, airy rooms have room service, Wi-Fi (paid) and balconies with garden or sea views. Family rooms add connecting bedrooms, and suites add features such as terraces with BBQ grills and hot tubs, whirlpool baths, andor separate living areas.
TENTATIVE TOUR PLAN :
Day1: HAMILTON ISLAND: Upon arrival , Pick up from Hamilton Airport for transfer to hotel of your choice. After check in at the resort it’s a free use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment ( as per selection of property. Overnight stay at Hamilton .
Day2: HAMILTON ISLAND: After Breakfast .You can take Optional Undoubtedly one of the world's most beautiful beaches, Whitehaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays 'must do's'. Cruise Whitsundays' high speed and comfortable vessels cruise through the Whitsunday islands to Whitehaven Beach twice per day offering a taste of this spectacular icon.The half day cruises allow you to explore the more remote, beautiful and secluded bays of the Whitsunday islands enroute to Whitehaven Beach, with both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views. The informative commentary on the history of the Whitsundays provides an insight to this beautiful region.
The tour gives you plenty of time on the beach to soak up the sunshine,wade in the shallows of the crystal clear water, build sandcastles and take plenty of pictures of the stunning beach. Morning or afternoon tea is served onboard the cruise. To keep Whitehaven Beach, pristine and as untouched as possible there are no shops or cafes and only limited toilet facilities. Sandwiches and snacks can be purchased onboard the Cruise Whitsundays vessel.
Day3: DEPART HAMILTON ISLAND: After Breakfast, get ready for transfer to the airport to board flight further.
End of Tour
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
• International package is valid for indian market (unless specified).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
• Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• We cannot be held responsible for any refusal of Visa/Refusal of On-Arrival Visa/Delay in issuance of visa.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time 1400-1600hrs/ Check Out 1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Check-out. (Subject to availability).
• 2 Nights Hamilton Island accommodation
• Daily Breakfast
• Return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to hotel transfers (flight/launch details must be provided at time of booking).
• Use of Catamarans, Windsurfers, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards and Snorkeling Equipment.
• Use of Island Shuttle.
• Use of Gym, Spa, Sauna and Tennis Court. Wi-Fi.
Optional Tours in Hamilton Island :-
1. A Whitehaven Beach Half Day AM Rs. 4700 p.p.
2. A Picnic on Whitehaven Rs. 7300 p.p.
3. A Great Barrier Reef Adventure Rs. 10990 p.p.
• Visa Charges
• Baggage Claim & any related charges.
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• GST 9% wef 22 Jan 2017( or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check-out/Surcharges/Supplement/Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
• Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.