3N Luxury Stay, Full Breakfast, Return Airport Transfers on SIC
Radission Blu, On a 4-hectare beachfront property, this upscale resort lies 1 km from Denarau Golf and Tennis Club, and 11 km from Nadi International Airport. There are 5 lagoonstyle pools, a swim-up bar and a waterslide, plus water activities like kayaking, jet skiing and fishing (fees may apply). There's also nightly live entertainment and a sundry store. Best time to visit Temperatures stay pretty constant through the whole year, with highs resting in the 80s; however, from November to April, you might have to contend with some tropical storms. Peak season occurs between July and September, when the weather is dry and sunny.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 - Arrive in Fiji: Arrive at Nadi International Airport. After clearing Fiji’s Immigration & Customs please proceed and exit the Customs Hall. Your English speaking representative in company uniform, will welcome you with a “Bula”, shell leis, cool minted towels and bottled water, before directing you to our office for exchange of vouchers and briefing. After exchange of vouchers our Portage service will cater for your luggage while you will be introduced to your driver who will transfer (seat-in-coach) you in our deluxe air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel. Rest of the day at Leisure and overnight at your Resort
Day 2 - Day at Leisure: Enjoy the many activities available at the hotels/resorts or take up and optional excursion during the day or relax at the resort and take up the Sunset Dinner Cruise (scheduled departures) and enjoy a spectacular tropical sunset. Overnight at hotel at Resort
Day 3 - Day at Leisure: Today you can opt for one of the many excursions available – be it Jet boat rides over the Nadi River, Parasailing, River Safaris and many more. Relax and party the last night at local pubs like PURPLE HAZE and ICE BAR. Overnight at hotel at your Resort
Day 4 – Departure: Early checkout for your departure flight. Seat in vehicle transfer from hotel to Nadi Airport
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered.These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alterate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
• 3 Nights stay in Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau Island 5*
• Daily Breakfast
• Airport welcome
• Return airport transfers on SIC
Bonus & Value Adds:
• Free Internet via WiFi in all Rooms, Suites and throughout public areas
• Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports * excludes Aqua trike bikes
• Early check in and late check out, subject to availability
Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Honeymoon setup in guest’s room
2. GST Extra on Total Billing
3. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
4. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
5. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
6. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
7. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
8. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
9. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
10. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
12. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
This is Fiji we're talking about! Temperatures stay pretty constant through the whole year, with highs resting in the 80s; however, from November to April, you might have to contend with some tropical storms. Peak season occurs between July and September, when the weather is dry and sunny.