1N New Delhi, 1N Agra, 2N Jaipur
1N Delhi, 1N Agra, 2N Jaipur, Daily Breakfast,Transfers & Tours by Pvt Car..
Golden Triangle is the most popular and visited circuit of India that includes cities of Agra, Delhi and Jaipur located roughly at 250 kms from each other and forming a triangle on Indian map with respect to its locations. The circuit is well connected by road, buses and trains with fast trains like Shatabdi Express. The New Express Highway between Delhi and Agra have shortened the travel time to 2-3 hours only. Most of the foreign tourists likes to land into Delhi, spend couple of days here, explore the city and then travel southwards towards the land of Taj and then west to the Pink city of India - Jaipur.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi : Meet & greet upon arrival, Arrive Delhi airport and transfer to the hotel. Later drive to take a combined tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi. The Older part of Capital takes you to the Red Fort with its Pearl Mosque and exquisite audience halls, Jama Masjid Mosque, with its marble domes and slender minarets; Raj Ghat (where Mahatma Gandhi cremated). The Modern area takes you on a drive along Rajpath, New Delhi's broadest avenue, and see The House of Parliament, the diplomatic enclave and the President's House - The Royale Residency of the former viceroys and now the President of India. Visit the India Gate and The Qutub Minar built in the 12th century. Evening drive back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi-Agra (210 Kms-4.5 Hrs Approx): After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Agra. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Later visit Emperor Akbar the Great commissioned the Agra Fort that is also sometimes called Red Fort of Agra. During the reign of emperor Jahangir, the capital was briefly shifted to Lahore but Agra became the seat of Mughal capital one again in the reign of Akbar. Akbar became emperor in 1556 and when he consolidated himself sufficiently, he started the construction of Agra Fort in the year 1665. The fort was completed in the year 1671. Agra Fort is among the finest examples of the fusion architecture that has dominated the Mogul period. The assimilation of these different styles has given the buildings within the fort a distinctive look. To name a few, for example, the Jahangir Palace built by Akbar is the most magnificent blend of Persian and local style whereas Divan-e-Aam mixes subtleness of Turkish exteriors with the complex pattern of Persian architecture. Later do shopping at local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Agra-Jaipur (210 Kms-4.5 Hrs Approx): Enjoy Sunrise at Taj Mahal - Seventh wonder of the world. Taj Mahal of India - "the epitome of love", "a monument of immeasurable beauty". The beauty of this magnificent monument is such that it is beyond the scope of words. The thoughts that come into the mind while watching the Taj Mahal of Agra is not just its phenomenal beauty, but the immense love which was the reason behind its construction. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan got this monument constructed in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, with whom he fell in love at the first sight. The very first sight of the Taj Mahal, the epitome of love and romance leaves one mesmerized. Later return back to hotel and take breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, check-out from hotel and drive to Jaipur, en-route visit visit: The Walled city - Fatehpur Sikri is actually a historical capital city made out of twin village of Fatehpur and Sikri that are situated 45 odd kilometers from the city of Agra. The city is situated amidst barren ridge. Emperor Akbar established this city, to serve jointly with Agra, as the imperial capital of Mogul empire. The most interesting monument in the city is the mighty Buland Darwaza that guards the entrance of the Gate. As you enter the gate, Jama Masjid falls to your left. The beautifully carved tomb of Khwaza Salim Chisti is situated in the middle of the big square courtyard. As you take the right gate, Sikri fort falls on your left and so are Panch Mahal and Jodha Bai Palace. Architecture of all these buildings has a subtle blend of Hindu and Islamic architectural designs. Fatehpur Sikri has all these and much more. Later continue journey to Jaipur. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Later visit: City Palace forms one of the most famous tourist attractions and a major landmark in Jaipur. The beautiful palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his reign. Among the various forts and palaces of Jaipur, City Palace stands apart, with its outstanding art and architecture. City Palace complex covers a huge area, which is divided into a series of gardens, courtyards and buildings. Initially, Raja Jai Singh built the outer wall occupying a huge area. The additional grand buildings were constructed later by the succeeding rulers. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur: After breakfast, later take a city tour. Amber Fort - Amber Fort is located in Amber (Jaipur), which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan, till Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727. The Amber Fort looks stunning, all-built in white marble and red sandstone. To add to its charm, Maotha Lake makes its foreground. The crystal mirror image of the Fort, on the still waters of the lake, seems to be a beautiful illusion. Amber Fort is usually pronounced as Amer Fort. In 1592, construction of the Fort was started by Raja Man Singh I. However, the Amber Fort took its present form during the reign of Raja Jai Singh I. Hawa Mahal is a major landmark and a famous tourist attraction of Jaipur. The Palace offers a beautiful sight to behold. The splendid Rajputana architecture of Hawa Mahal, still speaks the glory of the royal family. However, one can also find a glimpse of Mughal architecture, which is blended perfectly to make it different from others. The literal meaning of Hawa Mahal is Palace of Winds. Hawa Mahal was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799. Hawa Mahal is a pyramid-shaped facade with five stories. It has 953 small windows decorated with tiny lattice work. These pink sandstone windows commonly known as "Jharokhas" are constructed in such a style, that it looks like a giant honeycomb. Jantar Mantar at Jaipur is the largest stone observatory in the World and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveler. Jantar Mantar of Jaipur is one of the five astronomical observatories built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the founder of Jaipur. During the period between 1727 and 1733, Jantar Mantar took its form and structure. Initially Jantar Mantar was named as Yantra Mantra, which means instruments and formulae, but due to mispronunciation of the term, it is changed to the recognized name, Enjoy dinner at Chokhidhani, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur-Delhi (280 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs Approx) Depart: After breakfast proceed to Delhi to connect the flight/train for onward destination with happy memories.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• India package is valid for All Market (unless specified or will be informed at the time of confirmation).
• All Travellers must have valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking. STPL (Skylink Travel Pvt. Ltd) reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
•Delay in getting Visa or submitting the required documents is not STPL liability or responsibility.
• Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
• Any incorrect names given by client are not our liability. It’s always advised to send us the copy of ID proofs. Valid ID proof should be carried in all Times during travelling.
• These are only offers over which STPL will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. This is not a booking or confirmation.
• Your Tickets/ Misc. /Briefing will be or can be sent 24 hrs-2 days prior the departure. Or Originals of some valid document can also be received after the arrival at the destination e.g. Ferry, Entrance, Bus tickets etc.
• We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
• Most hotels normally have check in time12 noon/Check Out -1000-1100hrs (may vary from hotel to hotel/destination over which we don’t have control). Early check-in is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. It however depends on the availability of the rooms that the hotels might have at their disposal during that time. Please check with the hotel/agent for policy of the selected hotel. Same applies for Late Checkout (subject to availability).
- 01 Night stay in Delhi on Double Occupancy basis.
- 01 Night stay in Agra on Double Occupancy basis.
- 02 Nights stay in Jaipur on Double Occupancy basis.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival.
- Aarti & Tikka on arrival.
- Transfer & Sightseeing by AC Pvt Vehicle.
• Airfare or Train fare
• Anything not mentioned under inclusions
• 4.50%wef 1 June 2016(or as per actuals levied Govt of India)
• Any increase in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which STPL has no control.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc.
• Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/City Taxes/Tourism Fees over which STPL has no control.
• Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, extra meals etc not mentioned under inclusions.
• Any Early Check In /Late Check out/Surcharges/ Supplement/ Mandatory Charges if applicable during the stay shall be borne by client during any event/exhibition/Holiday/weekend or weekday as per Hotel policy /Govt rules of the particular destinations.
• Within 7 Days of travelling, 100% is non-refundable & non-cancellable.
• Cancellation policy may vary case to case depending on period of booking or travelling. We reserve the right to supersede the above policy.
• Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location.
• Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.
• Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy. In few hotels, 2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
• Extra Bed Policy: can be a sofa cum bed/mattress/roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.